Best PnP Ever

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

So whilst we all wait with trembling anticipation for PMP's update to Top 10 Tribes this Sunday I had a thought (I know is dangerous but humour me)

Have you ever sat in your tribe and see the War Dec (or lack of) that has just been sent or received and thought I could do better than that!

Well now is your time to show us that you can (or maybe can't but we all love a trier so lets be having you)

Now are no rules to this as such so you can pretend to be any tribe duke/duchess and declare on any other tribe you like for any sleight (imagined or real this IS PnP!) that you can think of.

Pics are of course allowed in fact anything is allowed (well bar things that upset poor Rho)

You can of course post up a real war dec or PnP or just publish a letter you sent to those pesky barbs.

Anyway quills in inkpots/fingers on keyboards and lets try (again) to get this forum humming again :icon_cool:

DeletedUser12834

Hi im PaladinRex and i declare war on... EVERYBODY

The End

DeletedUser

I, Duke of generic rank 1 tribe, shall refuse to offer a merger to generic rank 2 tribe, and shall instead declare war.

. . . and yes, I'm more Killjoy than Kilroy today; I haven't had my daily dosage of custard creams yet.

Kilroy

DeletedUser5582

Ah Kilroy the Custard Cream. Is not a bad dunking biscuit although losing out to some of its newer brethren, who can compete with the Hobnob (shakes head in wonder), but a day without a Custard Cream is normally a bit rubbish it has to be said.

Eat some then pop back, brush crumbs off keyboard and make us all smile.

DeletedUser

Wow Kilroy you still on here please to see you buddi

DeletedUser5582

Hello Tubster and welcome to the forums! What took you so long to get here! Lovely mail by the way ty

DeletedUser5582

Here Be Dragons! Alpha V The Dragon Riders

At first I was petrified! Riding Dragons openly without any film crew with David Attenborough present and scaring poor folk into giving up clay, wood and maidens! Shame on You! So I did research how the dragons were removed of old and did discover the following.

Dragons cannot resist vol au vents and actually only eat maidens for traditions sake (they find the white dresses get in their teeth which annoys them)

Dragons actually hate to be ridden as this leads to having to appear in Game of Thrones and secretly they hate bloodshed and like to watch Strictly (they are very sad that Brucie has gone)

Dragons have asked me (and a few friends similarly horrified by folks riding Dragons) to save them from being ridden and send all such naughty folk to the rim.

We have agreed as who can resist such a noble plea for help so I ask all of you to give generously and Stop Dragons from being Ridden Needlessly as the curse of these Riders has spread and who can sleep without the terrible sound of Dragons being ridden against their will setting woodlands ablaze and generally eating things they shouldn't.

Our spear Nukes will be with you shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The tribe 'Moderators' (Rho) has declared war on the tribe 'Forum Activity' (BaNtEr)

Yes, it's the conspiracy theory you've all been waiting for! Ever seen a huge post and thought to yourself, "I'd really rather not have to read this"? Well, we have to read them! And we hate it. We may get commission on each infraction we give, but nothing grinds our gears worse than having to do hard work!

We've had massive victories on both UK17 and UK18 recently, and now we're taking the fight to UK19!

Forget the minor skirmishes we've had so far, from now on we'll be infracting for such words as spears, farming, LightyJo, K45 and much more!

We will nuke the life out the forums by catting down the "usual suspects", and nobling all those who resist us! Eventually, you'll all end up on the rim ... UK20!

Stay tuned for our next update, where we introduce pay-to-post, the new system of spending PP on the forums! Got a pesky infraction for saying no-no words? Not a problem, simply use our quick "pay off mod" button to make it go away!

Disclaimer: The PnP above are the views of the individual moderator, and may not represent the views of the TW moderator staff as a whole. Contrary to popular opinion, users will not be perma-banned for saying "Booky" three times. We reserve the right to infract/ban users at our own discretion/boredom.

Kind regards,

RhoDoDenDron
(moderator)

DeletedUser

Will I still get banned for saying "Go back to speed" though?

DeletedUser3371

(BaNtEr)

Accepts the Challenge!

The think they are all that!

Power corrupts, and total Power corrupts Totally!

The Mods must be stopped!

It is Music to my ears

Mods v Rockers!

All Rockers out there need to answer this call!

On our side we have Queen ,

What more do we need, I hear you say?

How many w.p.m. can we write?

We know some of us may fall

but they cannot stop all of us!

ImageGen.ashx
.... and you won't like me when I'm angry!

It is only pity that has stopped me doing this before now!
It would be too easy ...
funny-pics-hulk-farts.jpg

butt ....
kennardphillips-photo-op.jpeg
... we have all seen this kind of love of power and control before and it never ends well.

Let me put it another way mod team,

The War of Words has begun!

DeletedUser5582

A Day In The Life of Stardust's Diplomat:

Kilroy was nervous as he waited for his mistress Sexy Smurf to appear. He had been given a few jobs to do whilst she went to the “Mirror Mirror On the Wall 2014 Awards night”

“This year I will win it” SexySmurf had thundered as you are my diplomat and you have of course palms greased, gifts given and nods nodded to all those in the know and without waiting for an answer had turned a family of mice and some orange peel into some sort of Ox drawn cart and had disappeared from view.

Kilroy nervously nibbled some toast his stomach rumbling and kicking his “101 ways to fix an Oven using only string” book across the floor startled his pet Rabbit who was hopping around a jar of chutney.

Sighing Kilroy checked the To Do List and saw that still he was unable to mark any of the items as done.

Hug Wolf
Kill all Dragons
Bribe Magic Mirror to win competition

The last item was underlined in the blood and he hadn;t a clue how you bribed a Magic Innogames Mirror.

Then the penny (or rather the premium point dropped) and rubbing his head where it had hit him he rushed to the Premium Paypoint scattering a few clay sellers as he went.

“InnoGames Pay Centre notes your call IS important to us and we will answer as soon as possible” droned the voice over some soft rock as Kilroy desperately tried to get through to the Innogames Pay Centre.

“This years must have is the L20 Smithy built in just 2 mins and be the awe of every barb near you”continued the voice, “Fed up of being nobled by swishy hair types then the InnoInsta Build pack is what you need. Just add water and a few sacks of premium points and your villa is complete and all you need to do is say “boo” to your neighbour”

Finally Kilroy got through..

Press 1 for Smithy builds 2 for Farm Upgrades 3 for Ressie Boost and 4 for Magic Mirrors and nervously Kilroy pressed 4 before a bored voice said, “Magic Mirror dept How can I Fleece you”

“I need to get Smexy Smurf the 2014 Award or I am for the rim” cried Kilroy

“um” said the voice “that will be 2000 premmy points please and be quick as they are counting the votes now.

Kilroy frantically startled to shovel in his premium points before a tap on the shoulder stopped him

SexySmurf stood behind him with a glacial glare and his gaze took in with horror the Rank 2 badge pinned on her evening gown.

“Was it so hard to get me to win! I trusted you Kilroy” and in a whirl of skirts she left him sobbing in frustration his rabbit sniffing the Rank 2 badge for any toast crumbs.

He saw the new note

Hug Dragon
Get eaten by Wolf
Fix Oven

Kilroy stood up, ordered an Innogames Pizza (snip at 50 pp) and began planning for UK20

DeletedUser

Tsk, oh LightyJo, one doesn't need to bribe a magic mirror for SexySmurf to be crowned the fairest of them all.

*glances nervously over his shoulder to see if SexySmurf approves*

If only I could give you rep, alas, I have done so recently, so you'll just have to accept my gratitude instead :)

Wow Kilroy you still on here please to see you buddi

Yep, I'm back, as my life is that uneventful. Good to see you too chap.

I shall actually submit an entry later on, I have my masters bidding to for in the meantime.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;qe-rZVpLg8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe-rZVpLg8k[/video]

nailed it.

DeletedUser

This is an urgent appeal.

Once treasured for their usefulness . . .

tw1.png

. . . the majestic scouts of the steppes of K45 are being mis-used to the point of extinction.

tw2.png

In small numbers are they sent arrogantly during the night bonus by their master to the neighbouring provinces less than 20% of their size. None return home.

tw3.png

And the prize for all this pain and suffering? Mirth and merriment, along with horse entrails, scout-skin rugs and superglue to be traded for Premium Points on the black market.

And the demand for these commodities is constantly expanding, even in broad daylight.

tw4.png

tw5.png

Even new methods of scouting, such as including a ram to disguise the fact that it is just scouts, are not stopping the decimation befalling this benevolent race.

tw6.png

But with help, care and a dash of common sense, the scouts of K45 will prosper once more.

tw7.png

So please, donate to ScoutCare by texting 'WTFJUSTSTOP' to ***666***

Thankyou for listening.

Kilroy