Best tribe pictures

DeletedUser

In the continuing fashion of posting random thread's in an effort to show how many nubs can exist in one world I present.....

The Best Tribe picture award

As its going to be 3 weeks before we can get any decent wars underway I intend on amusing myself with other such random threads, so to get us started here are the catergories and who I nominate for each award:

Best Picture
Has to go to FarmN, when it was voted on there was a small minority that wanted a big hairy man in stilleto's but in a close vote the picture on the profile was voted in,

Picture that has nothing to do the tribe name
-=WE=-.... seriously I'm guessing the duke just likes the new Batman film?

Photoshopper of the year
STD! even i got turned on by the smooth lines and the gentle way the letters merge up

We iz Nubs haz a luk at our profeele
-xxx- the fact it still has the wordpress website address just compounds you're lack of Win. *-*FAIL*-*

We'll pick an overall winner this time tomorrow

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

Gawww thanks for the mention cald <3

Vio is really good at GFX ^^ We're just lucky to have her. I say we.... More like dan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1344

BusinessTime That CoA Makes Me Want Some Tea

*Pinkies Up*

DeletedUser

STD!'s coa isnt all made fro scratch just to mention that curvy background be found on google image search, so can the dunking of the biscuit to the tea so thats simple cutting, and that fade in and out text is easy to do once you know how :) so its nice but its not amazing sorry to put a downer on things

DeletedUser

STD!'s coa isnt all made fro scratch just to mention that curvy background be found on google image search, so can the dunking of the biscuit to the tea so thats simple cutting, and that fade in and out text is easy to do once you know how :) so its nice but its not amazing sorry to put a downer on things

A CoA doesn't need to be hand made with difficult procedures and advanced image editing stuff to look nice ...

DeletedUser

no but for the award best photoshopper surely they have to show advanced skill

DeletedUser

Lol :lol:, you may be right, however i'm sorry, but thats just sad if you've actually spent time searching google to find that out...

DeletedUser

no but for the award best photoshopper surely they have to show advanced skill

You are being too modest your really good at editing together CoA and sig's, I mean compare yours with mine sure I have undoubtably the most cutest creatures known to man but its not put together very well :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Picture that has nothing to do the tribe name
-=WE=-.... seriously I'm guessing the duke just likes the new Batman film?
the NEW Batman film? :S

anyways
user_image.php

DeletedUser

Haha. Wow. The Chaotic Booty Pirates are still around in 29. I didn't think they would last up to this point.