Best .Uk players

DeletedUser13448

I was wondering why we did not have a list of .Uk's best players (anyone that plays .Uk).

This is how it would work. I make a list, you guys say who should come on, or go off it once they come on it but are 'unworthy'.

No spam please.

Please leave your opinion down - either to add someone or to take them off. - List is limited:O Just the best.

List Of Best .Uk Players (Might have accidentally gotten some people on here twice:(:
CF
Volkan
GIXXER
Sbc007k
W3K
codywasnevergood
SteamTrain
Tedd Bundy
Clara
Nauz
Matt (mattcurr)
Sam
David
Bluesteele
Belle
Mark
Daser
William
Last Wish
MrLucaBoy
Mike (Luca's co, CF forgot his IGN)
Woodsy
Hawk01
Double D

Edit: From now on, for every person that we put on, write down who we should take of:D
For example:

Replace Tim with Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not in order, but these are the best players on .uk imo:
CF
Volkan
Ferret (I admit it)
Tigerstripe
GIXXER (RIP)
Kiam
Dusty :icon_cool:
Hwessel (this guy is god)
Sbc007k
Doinky-Reborn <3
Wid7 (haters will hate)
W3K
codywasnevergood
Billo74
Sycho Sj
Conan
Hawk 01
SteamTrain <3
Tedd Bundy
Pearcey92

I'll edit it if I can remember anyone else that I would consider awesome.

DeletedUser10790

A definitive list is impossible to draw up. Are you talking startup? Late game? Leader? Hauls? No hauls? Defender? No one has the whole package as such.

From my playing perspective though the list would be:

Gix
CF
Clara
Nauz
Matt
Sam
David
Me
Tedd
Belle
Mark
Woodsy
Elvie/Bob
Daser

Edit: morning star

This is in no order and I'm sure I've missed a few, I shall have a think.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You're both missing who I consider to be the greatest player to have originated from .uk.

Last Wish

DeletedUser10790

Of course nauz, but my understanding was he was talking about those who are active ish?

Blue

DeletedUser6695

I was wondering why we did not have a list of .Uk's best players (anyone that plays .Uk).

This is how it would work. I make a list, you guys say who should come on, or go off it once they come on it but are 'unworthy'.

No spam please.

Please leave your opinion down - either to add someone or to take them off. - List is limited:O Just the best.

List Of Best .Uk Players (Might have accidentally gotten some people on here twice:(:
CF
Volkan
Tigerstripe
GIXXER
W3K
Tedd Bundy
Clara
Nauz
Matt
Sam
David
Bluesteele

I fixed the list for you although there are some necessary additions

William (I am Shifty)
Last Wish
MrLucaBoy
Mike (Luca's co, I forget his ign)
0210 :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm, if just active not sure who I'd pick then, I was just trying to go off people that'd played .uk a significant amount (since like otherwise most of Rumble and RA are better than almost everyone listed thus far, but many of them only played that one .uk world).

DeletedUser10790

Go with people who have played multiple uk worlds he nauz, those who could be considered as 'uk players' aswell as .net lads

blue

DeletedUser11546

So I guess everyone just forgot about me...... This is not okay.

DeletedUser

You can define great players on a few different things though, i can see a lot of players on here are awesome at start up but don't seem to play late game which is arguably a lot harder and vice versa. Also some players are insane defenders but not so amazing when it comes to attacking (and vice versa). Maybe a list of players which are all round great players would be better?

DeletedUser13448

From now on, for every person that we put on, write down who we should take of:D
For example:

Replace Tim with Dave.

DeletedUser10790

Because he isn't one of the UK servers best players. Unless you're talking in terms of speed.

Blue

DeletedUser6695

So... why is Lionheart not included?

Lionheart is relatively good at normal worlds but I wouldn't place him among the best. Tbh, Tigerstripe probably shouldn't be there either and I have only seen Volkan play once so I gave him the benefit

DeletedUser13448

Tiger is off the list; I am quite new so don't really know the players.
I have no idea if James is good:( I just saw him at W22, where SLAP! beat MYR,
and W23, where he sells rs.