Best War Declarations

DeletedUser10520

Declaring war is much harder than it used to be as fired up with righteous indignation at some perceived slight you are stopped in your tracks by having to tell the other tribe why they are about to give you their villas.

So lets see the funniest, the worst and the downright odd (feel free to give us some background too)

DeletedUser6603

I'm not on W11, but liked the thread, and thought id show off some of ours from W7 ;-)

Meter Readings
Repossession Order
Winding Up Order
A Silly One
Another Silly One

I'm not for one second saying ours are the best, but we like to put a bit of time and effort into our PnP's. They are just a bit of fun after all, and add a lot of value to the community.

I'm always disappointed when I see tribes putting little effort into PnP, they are normally few and far between so the least any self respecting tribe could do is put together a proper PnP!

+Rep for this idea btw.

DeletedUser10520

lol all good reads. I really meant the little declarations on the war declaration screen but I guess we can extend this to PnP too!

Am also curious if T4H do a "central office" approved one or if you get several variations on a theme!

DeletedUser

ahhh those bring me back to the early days when KnK wasnt declared on by everyone with crap little 1 liners......

DeletedUser9936

lol all good reads. I really meant the little declarations on the war declaration screen but I guess we can extend this to PnP too!

Am also curious if T4H do a "central office" approved one or if you get several variations on a theme!

From what i've noticed they don't do PnP, if you mean the war declaration bit on tribe profile...

Apparantly we are not well liked by T4H and they have been planning against us for some time...although after launching attacks have failed to declare war so we will do that bit for you ;)

Yeah, they didn't want to make it official, i suppose to easy for us to see stats then :D

taken lost ODA ODD
1 Well Connected! 2 0 44.857 162.270
2 Black Rock Shooter 0 0 117 2
3 Razorbacks 0 0 23.029 1.504
5 The Four Horsemen Death 0 0 9.045 0
6 The Four Horsemen War 0 0 39.467 29.034
7 The Four Horsemen Conquest 0 2 46.029 31.600

DeletedUser

Read from bottom up :3 Joined TribalWars.co.uk this evening. For the noob mission "Making Contacts" I contacted a BOGOF guy (shout out to I Blame Your Mother, it did say "for spam")

lolbro.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10520

lolololol

yes it does and now you know why I direct the spam there! Good declaration and welcome back to TW!

Last edited by a moderator:

UnKnown

Reaction score
DetailsAlly Dont Ever Attack The Horde!
Enemy Titans
Title Morphine Cant Take Away The Pain!
Start on 05.02. at 19:43:57
End ---
Duration 1 day 20:11:45
Forum thread
Explanation Greetings Mortals,

Your insolence as of late has been noted, your prods at the immortality that threaded your very world have sickened the Gods, and thus, you have been forsaken. Your various deities have unleashed the plague, known to your kind, as DEATH.

DEATH will carve your ranks into a sea of red, with the swift eventuality of DEATH's scythe itself. The coming storm will be unrelenting in its gruesome splendor, it will not discriminate in its target - all life will be obliterated. We told you not to attack the horde, you should have listened.

Fret not, for, at the end of the day, DEATH takes us all.

Regards,

Your Undoing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DetailsAlly Dont Ever Attack The Horde!
Enemy Lost Souls
Title Bored Of Waiting...
Start on 05.02. at 19:34:47
End ---
Duration 1 day 20:22:24
Forum thread
Explanation Greetings,

We are rather disappointed that we have to send this to you, for it would seem the Royal Mail has delayed deliveries in the wake of the recession, or perhaps it was the snow? Anyway, here is our email order confirmation:

L-S - woodke0 on 03.02.2012 at 13:01Thanks Quote
We will be declaring on death today so let's crack on with them please

That was quite a while ago, and our delivery timeline has since expired.

We have reported you to trading standards, expect administration or liquidation to be performed by your nearest DEATH bailiffs. The use of force has been permitted by local authorities, should resistance be met.

Your fly-tipping has also been noted, dumping your meager belongings in the nearest barbarian village is not only unethical, but environmentally unsound.

Fear not, your souls will be found once DEATH takes you.

Regards,

Revenue & Customs

DeletedUser2137

faints...geez..I lost the will ta live half way thru that!! (snores...) lol ....sokay just me owd age lol

DeletedUser10520

I liked them! The use of rudimentary farm equipment to scare your enemy in the modern TW world is a bonus too!

So for the first time in my TW life I shall say Go Shroud Wearers :icon_eek:

But I have a soft spot for Wookey too so am looking forward to looking at a good war

DeletedUser

I liked them! The use of rudimentary farm equipment to scare your enemy in the modern TW world is a bonus too!

So for the first time in my TW life I shall say Go Shroud Wearers :icon_eek:

But I have a soft spot for Wookey too so am looking forward to looking at a good war

Why thank you dear lady :)

I have many soft spots, the result of one too many nights in bars worldwide, me thinks

Yes it was very humourous though,need to think up a witty retort

DeletedUser

haven't posted this as it is only an adaptation of one of our 1st KnK ones but thought i would add

declaration against the now defeated (only took 13 days) ORDER family in k54

Declaration:

To all Residents of ORDER

After hours upon hours of back and forth emails to the UK Land Registry, some evidence has been uncovered that may upset those of you currently residing in ORDER

At the start of January, ~TIR~ made an application to purchase an area of land.

Solicitors acting for and on behalf of the council, and all of its members have produced documents which in fact, prove that ~TIR~ not ORDER already have rights to K54.

The unfortunate news for those of you in ORDER, is that where you assumed you were legally entitled to set up camp in K54, the truth actually is, you are squatters!

Our legal team advise us that due to the short term "illegal" lease that you signed, and the fact you have only been residing in K54 for a short while, you are not entitled to any squatters rights that you may otherwise have been entitled to had you established a proper camp for a core tribe.

We "~TIR~" hearby issue a notice of eviction to ORDER.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for looking after the lawns, feeding the goats, erecting the picket fences, and taking care of the general upkeep of our buildings and structures.

As you will have noticed, some bailiffs are already on route, provided with milk and cookies, they will leave little mess, and help make your move a pleasant one.

Confrontation will only excite them, we "~TIR~" cannot, and will not be held responsible should any harm come to your walls, fences, Women, Children, farmers or pets during the process.

We "~TIR~" have some land on the market which is available for viewing now, and on the market for short term lease, please carry out a google search "The Rim".

Thank You

And regards

~TIR~

DeletedUser6603

Oi - hope you sought permission from the author to use that, if you can ever find him online nowadays!

DeletedUser4083

I'm always online
Skype-emoticons-74-bandit.gif

A nice adaptation though Matt, should have put in image format though so you could actually make it look like an official notice :p

DeletedUser

lol you know i can't do graphic stuff even on a simple level :p

DeletedUser4083

You made a pretty decent magazine for uni didn't you Matt? :p

DeletedUser6603

I'm always online
Skype-emoticons-74-bandit.gif

A nice adaptation though Matt, should have put in image format though so you could actually make it look like an official notice :p

Hate to burst your bubble Phil, but the one Matt has adapted isn't one of yours. Believe it or not, Rob wrote that one!