betep

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8336

just to put the record straight betep is the traitor not me and im very surprised he was allowed to say what he said about me in that thread but i think it showed most people how childish he is saying all them lies, all i did was attack a tribeless player and i was instantly booted no questions! betep is in bed with the player i attacked, so basically betep kicked out a loyal member that nuked people for him and sent support to him and he's calling me a weasel? i was never yellow im an active player but i got bored with his diplomacy, he had NAP's with every tribe even really low point ones, his tribe nobled every single barb around me even 300 point barbs and i cant work with people like that, i will be deleting my account and taking a big account near k39/49 and will enjoy wiping him off the map, iv been in this game a long time and i realy have to say he is the worse leader iv ever seen in my life.

DeletedUser269

Ok you have put you side of the story out there, but this is a pointless thread for the forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.