Biased Modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9948

We are all aware of the current Christmas Round, stared Wednesday the 26th, ending Wednesday 2nd. The main 'theme' so to speak on this round is the secret Christmas related accounts that the mods control, grow and we have to find out what these accounts are right? Well i found an account...

xbe91t.png

I then realised that the account had not grown for way over an hour, whilst i waiting patiently due to the stupid '10 to 1 ratio' which means i cannot noble the account..so i decided to support request and see what was going on...

so instead of growing and being able to keep up, i have wasted three hours waiting and then they delete the account? Mods, sort yourselves out and stop biasing yourselves.

so, i had noticed the Christmas account and they had and left it, leaving me waiting for about three hours waiting for the account to grow to the right size for me to noble (420 points). So i decided to wait a bit more, as the account began to grow again..from 141 points to 159 points. i waited and waited, watched a film and kept refreshing..and then i see this...

2afa6nk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Why was the hidden account deleted In-Game team? You clearly stated that there would be hidden accounts etc. So why delete them? I think we deserve an answer.

DeletedUser

You deserve it Cammmy. for spamming my skype with such disgusting language i for one is happy.

DeletedUser

backstabber? for leaving SLAP for a legitimate reason because it was inactive? and even telling matt about it? does that make me a backstabber?

DeletedUser3312

Because forwarding SLAP! chats isn't backstabbing? Look where it's got you - You have no friends, in fact worse than that, people seem to utterly dislike you.

I don't blame you though. You are a very simple person, usually people I tend to avoid. Idk, at the time I felt like giving back to the community, helping people get better.

DeletedUser

I meant no hard feelings or backstabbing when i left i only did because i wanted to be in a active tribe and yes maybe i made a mistake by copying chat messages i felt very uneasy about doing that at first but i feel i left for a legit reason that i couldn't see being solved and i respected you Matt so much that i even told you that i was gonna leave and even told you how i copyed the messages

DeletedUser3312

If you respected me you wouldn't have backstabbed the tribe... What is worse is that you farwarded SLAP! messages. You are a despicable person all round.

The only funny thing that's came out of this is now you think you're a speed god.

DeletedUser9948

I meant no hard feelings or backstabbing when i left i only did because i wanted to be in a active tribe and yes maybe i made a mistake by copying chat messages i felt very uneasy about doing that at first but i feel i left for a legit reason that i couldn't see being solved and i respected you Matt so much that i even told you that i was gonna leave and even told you how i copyed the messages

don't kiss ass now that you've gone behind Matt's back, spied for Adrian and shoved a blade in all our backs. we were getting back on tract and me and you were working on that, we are now a lot more active..SLAP is for loyalty and you do not possess that.

DeletedUser3312

We were inactive for 2 weeks to play UK14 lmao. You'd think we were gone for a year

DeletedUser

I never said or thought i was a speed god and i told you i admit my mistake of forwarding messages i embrace it but then for you to force me to gift my hard worked on village for acceptance back and when i said no to try and force me by jumping on a account was a despicable behaviour of a leader which made me even more convincrd not to be associoted with you (no hard feelings)

DeletedUser9948

I never said or thought i was a speed god and i told you i admit my mistake of forwarding messages i embrace it but then for you to force me to gift my hard worked on village for acceptance back and when i said no to try and force me by jumping on a account was a despicable behaviour of a leader which made me even more convincrd not to be associoted with you (no hard feelings)

team work never goes amiss, you play for the tribe not for the account.

DeletedUser3312

You had to pay for your mistake. Like I said I realized you are quite simple, and I instantly knew what you were doing wasn't out of spite. So I gave you a single opportunity to pay for your mistake, an opportunity you chose to refuse and an opportunity you will never get again.

A better leader than I would have never given you that opportunity. A worse leader wouldn't have done anything, though I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

DeletedUser

If you believe copying chat messages is despicable why did you try and force me to copy and paste the convo i had with adrian? hypocrisy?

DeletedUser3312

Force you? haha. I wanted to see what you had said.

Enough of this. Just so you are utterly 100% clear on one thing, you are never re-joining SLAP! ever. Conversation over.

DeletedUser

I never said i wanted to re join and you did force me and peer pressure me to show you the convo by saying you cannot be let back in if you don't so please practise what you preech to me and when you try "deal" with me actually do it instead of just chatting gas that is if you can ofcourse, thank you.

DeletedUser9948

I never said i wanted to re join and you did force me and peer pressure me to show you the convo by saying you cannot be let back in if you don't so please practise what you preech to me and when you try "deal" with me actually do it instead of just chatting gas that is if you can ofcourse, thank you.

peer pressure? i think it is only right to see what you leaked to the enemy as a unhonorable spy?

DeletedUser

ok if you call me a spy you will have to call Matt a spy also for pressuring me for chat convos with adrian

DeletedUser9948

ok if you call me a spy you will have to call Matt a spy also for pressuring me for chat convos with adrian

he requested that you show what you leaked, nothing of what Adrian said. you spied, in effect, for both sides which quickly gave you a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.