Big up to the Chubstar!!

DeletedUser

Chubbs has gone top of the OD charts. The OD chart has often got different people leading it - though the difference here is the fact he's not getting rimmed and has lost a nominal amount of villages. Basically he's kicking some hide and doing it well.

Big up to the chubbs!!

Rank Name Defeated
1 chubbs 57,49 Mio.

DeletedUser

Some solid defending chubbs, pity about the losses, but I'm guessing sheer numbers have an impact, but pretty good work considering the massive ODD increases.

DeletedUser

Congrats Chubbs, you deserve it :D

@ Clamju, He aint being hypocritical, this thread was made just to congratulate Chubbs on getting Rank 1 ODD with minimal losses, In your eyes it might not be worth it but it is in many others.

DeletedUser589

Congrats chubby for getting your villages stacked and being a target for many of my members

DeletedUser589

lol - who's stacking him then.. do tell me.

lol thats one Timmy :icon_wink: 4 more and i win a blue peter badge!

Anyway, the villages must have been stacked unless you are saying his walls alone got him 44 million ODD? I said "congrats on getting them stacked" not necessarily from another player, all though I assume he would have help from his tribe and also F.P.B / KA&AK family when they were friendly?

But my post did not at any point state that he was stacked by someone else. The fact you jumped on that makes me think that indeed he was and you have the defence barrier up all ready

DeletedUser

"Congrats chubby for getting your villages stacked"

Does anyone else read this as getting his villages stacked by someone else or am I losing it?

DeletedUser589

Does anyone else read this as getting his villages stacked by someone else or am I losing it?

You can stack your own villages can you not?

DeletedUser

Not arguing with that. I read that very much as asking others to stack his villages - hence the question.

DeletedUser589

Not arguing with that. I read that very much as asking others to stack his villages - hence the question.

Fair enough, lets open it up to the public though I bet it will go along the lines of this:

All haters of W1N and Luke to side with Timmy and all Supporters of W1N to side with Luke lol ...

DeletedUser6158

Nope i didn't read it that way:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well it's starting to look uncomfortably that way - I don't see anything in the text that would give cause to read it either way rather than the other. So by occam's razor, Luke was congratulating you for your success in stacking villages.