Black Nemesis

DeletedUser

Welcome To Black Nemesis
-We Are As One Here-

Black Nemesis will be starting on world Two as soon as it starts. If anyone is interested in joining us do feel free to post here. You will get your invite when you mail me (JBird608) in-game on world two. If you wish to join and you are in the list below you have your place and all you need do is join and mail me.

---- ----

[Starting Location]
North East

---- ----

[Members With A Place]
Battlementia

diddy kong
Northi
electical411
cupples94
Ashy256
mand
haredeenee
baldie
richardfrancia

Extra-Extra
iainrules
NeonX
Box Man

Rosie
Mattzey The Gummy Pear

slaya2

Want to join them?
....Post below...

---- ----

Black Nemesis
-We Are As On Here-
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yes you can!, is you in-game name the same?

Is it seriously that easy to join...? You added him to the member list when he quite obviously wasn't actually interested in joining as he is leading a tribe of his own on W2.

DeletedUser

yeah from W4, but I stopped a long time ago, so my stats wont show up, just ask anyone from W4 about me,

DeletedUser

I ACTUALLY want in. Ignore Nauz, He thinks he's cool cause he can pee with his penis.

DeletedUser

Is it seriously that easy to join...? You added him to the member list when he quite obviously wasn't actually interested in joining as he is leading a tribe of his own on W2.

I dont keep tabs on what everyone is doing!

DeletedUser

Could I apply for baron or Duke status right now please? I'm very experienced as I am a vert from .net (w38) I Was able to read 47.000 points there with 100.000 OD. So clearly I know what I am doing.

DeletedUser

I want barron or duke,
best world : W4 nearly 9Million points,

DeletedUser

we will see! Members from my tribe on world 1 get first pick and i can true some of them!