BOGOF family / Friends Declare

DeletedUser

Hi

like to prompt the hierarchy of BOGOF to at least do a decent PnP when their family declares on TAFA. you could at least put a title in the declaration; any tribe deserves at least that much effort.

anyway i am sitting waiting to see how many of the family and friends join on your side to take us down......

TT

DeletedUser10520

I take full responsibility for this :icon_redface:

I was asked to do some PnP and said yes then work, a Beiber posting outbreak on speed forums and my nieces meant that had no time.

but yes we have no class and is shameful war as always we apologise profusely.

DeletedUser

I've had a poke at leaders in the BOGOF tribe forum for you, just lazy not getting a PnP up

DeletedUser

Bogof and co being abit silly now

bogof + friends at war with:
brent
tafa
m afia
dogg
p-dogg
so whats that? 4 top 10 tribes and 1 top 20 tribe :L

To all those in the enemy tribes, come @ my spear nuke son.

DeletedUser6623

seem bogof want to war the world... i jus hope W.G and TIR step upto the game too in warring 'the almighty' bogof :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10520

am not very good at this diplomacy lark but surely you should mail the leaders of WG and TIR and tell them this?

Am pleased to see we have gone from shameless to "almighty" but am a little sad that whoever we war you find a problem with it?!

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser6623

Lets admit it... everything to do with this world is shamefull :lol:

DeletedUser10520

lol why?

On topic we are still very sorry about the lack of PnP

We are also sorry that we get told off if we have small wars and also if we have big wars.

In short we are just sorry :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Why all the hate on bogof attacking ppl makes a change most worlds complain about tribal hugging amongst the top tribes

Wondering WiZ

DeletedUser

lol why?

On topic we are still very sorry about the lack of PnP

We are also sorry that we get told off if we have small wars and also if we have big wars.

In short we are just sorry :icon_redface:

Have to agree the topic was the lack of PnP, but explanation has been given.

I think maybe a new forum created discussing the current diploamcy that has developed into this war may be needed as I agree some interesting recruitment in other tribes continents may have lead up to the current "hate mail" against bogof.

DeletedUser

sorry i dont understand that we havnt recruited anyone for a very long time let alone in other continents

DeletedUser6623

looks like someone has been asleep on the job again :lol:

DeletedUser

sorry i dont understand that we havnt recruited anyone for a very long time let alone in other continents

recruiting in someone elses area has no time limit, just means when a tribe starts declaring on pretty much anyone they can find, tribes near them look at the map see them in their continent and make a decision if they like them being there.