BOGOF - Myth or Legend?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10780
  • Start date

DeletedUser10601

But each of the tribes wants to be the strongest, so the competition is there promoting the growth and expansion of each part of the family.

DeletedUser6623

Pushty said:
Expansion space isn't an issue because expansion is so ridiculously slow anyway.

Your only hating on expanding as you suck at it.

You dont see me expanding rediculously slow... do you? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@ Phil

Including new players(and even ones with some experience) becoming pointwhores trying to keep up with the rest?

DeletedUser

Your only hating on expanding as you suck at it.

You dont see me expanding rediculously slow... do you? :icon_redface:

Given the start date, yes.

I like to farm, I like to use troops, so am naturally at a disadvantage here.

DeletedUser6623

pushty, you iz nub even on farming worlds tho? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

At least I'm active.

Wasn't impressed with you on UK6 or UK10. :p

DeletedUser

My point is that if there was no haul limit, the top players wouldn't be far off a million points by now, meaning expansion space isn't such a large factor.

DeletedUser6623

I only play uk6 cuz they were desperate for players to take over accounts. Im not expected to be active there... im jus expected to launch the nukes off everyones accounts who are to lazy to launch themselves :lol:
And uk10 i helped assist getting my account to rank 1 untill i went inactive and quit. Then I re-joined and you threw ya toys out the pram and kicked me off because of a dispute in this world :lol:

DeletedUser

My point is that if there was no haul limit, the top players wouldn't be far off a million points by now, meaning expansion space isn't such a large factor.

Not really expansion space - but expansion is really the only way forward, due to your Haul Limit increasing with every village you noble.

I honestly suggest a petition to remove the Haul Limit from future worlds, as it is the most annoying and ridiculous idea ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10327

Not really expansion space - but expansion is really the only way forward, due to your Haul Limit increasing with every village you noble.

I honestly suggest a petition to remove the Haul Limit from future worlds, as it is the most annoying and ridiculous idea ever.

It's not annoying or ridiculous if you can't get a co-player/have a life :icon_rolleyes:
And you really need to change your personal colour :lol:

DeletedUser10601

@ Phil

Including new players(and even ones with some experience) becoming pointwhores trying to keep up with the rest?

Fair point, it's inevitable that some will pointwhore but they will fall behind eventually and it might hit them.
(That was a poor response because I honestly don't know how to reply, but refuse to admit you may be right in this)

Off topic; were our other posts deleted?

DeletedUser

It's not annoying or ridiculous if you can't get a co-player/have a life :icon_rolleyes:
And you really need to change your personal colour :lol:

I neither have a co, and I spend around 5-10% of my day on TW.. And my haul limit is still full..

& Nasty :(

DeletedUser

Then I re-joined and you threw ya toys out the pram and kicked me off because of a dispute in this world :lol:

You logged about once every two days. You said you'd quit UK10 if I didn't join you on UK11 (I know, pathetic, right?), I changed the PW as I didn't trust you to do what was best for the account. You started raging and swearing, it made the most sense given your state at the time.

On a related note, I'll not be joining another limited haul world in future, removing it completely is an exaggeration, but perhaps release another at the same time, so an alternative is available to newcomers.

DeletedUser6623

haha, i didnt care about uk10, i quit for that reason. But you begged for me to come back so i thought 'meh okay then'

mayb cuz you was being a coward and trying to join the rank 1 tribe even tho they was miles away.. instead of joinin a tribe you had already agreed to join, a tribe of good players who where close by?

Well i never wanted to re-join uk10 neways. so why would i continue to coplay on uk10 with a player who was being a cowardly fail and shizz on another world?

DeletedUser

haul worlds are good imo..
they provide a level playing ground to everyone....
but they need to recheck the settings...
i was thinking it could increas 3-4k everyday and +5k for each new village nobled...

DeletedUser

It's too slow, painfully slow.

If resource mines were any good, it wouldn't be so bad, but I can't get excited about 2,400 an hour.

DeletedUser

yeah... the world is really slow at speed 1...
but that's the whole point i guess..
a world for players who can not be online 24x7 or who don't have co players...
i personally like ti here...
it took some time to adapt to the slow settings but it's all good now :D

DeletedUser

A player can still be rimmed as in any other world, this world just requires that they wait a couple of months until they are worth taking.

UnKnown

Reaction score
They could still have haul limit worlds and even no haul worlds, i don't mind them at all, the mistake they made imo was making it speed 1. If you are limited in farming at least have speed 2 minimum so the mines are better.