Bomberboy, Over and Out!

DeletedUser12806

Hello W19

I have gotten some unexpected news today that changes my future on W19. I have received papers granting me permission to head home on leave till my ship date of April 28th. So I have elected to quit rather than continue. I do not wish to return home spending time playing this game over family and friends. I leave friday to return home will be there till the 27th when I will then not have interest for 10 weeks doing Desert training in Arizona. After which time, I am not sure of my future but will likely be required for me to take one tour to the middle east.

With this said I wanted to thank everyone here on W19, even though it has only been 11 days it was quite fun here. I had a good time and will certainly be returning in the future. For all the players who enjoyed reading my reports, thank you. For all you players who didn't enjoy reading them.... well thanks for making them entertaining
:icon_wink: I will not reply to this thread or even sign on to the forums so if you wish to get in contact with me feel free to send me a PM in game. Will remain there till friday selling res for pp.

I will take my leave now, wish you all the best.

~ Bomberboy

Screen_Shot_2014_02_23_at_12_21_31_AM.png

DeletedUser11866

well that was ... unexpected. sad to see you go bud, made the first days of w19 bareable for me :D

hopefully will play alongside again.

DeletedUser12805

Stay safe Bomberboy. Maybe we'll see you in a future world.

DeletedUser12810

Good luck :). Great talking to you and going to miss those reports :( loved reading them but on the positive note one less threat in the world :D

DeletedUser

All the best BomberBoy, and you look after yourself. I hope to see you back on the UK worlds soon, and the forums will be a poorer place without you :)

Kilroy

DeletedUser12829

You livened up the forums and did make the UK servers that little bit more interesting. Enjoy your leave and good luck on the tour.

So Bomberboy is The Scientist. It all makes sense now.

Btw Where did he say he was TheScientist?

DeletedUser

Btw Where did he say he was TheScientist?

Me and The Scientist talked a fair bit from time to time.
He was in the US forces, which forced him to quit and come back to TW (and repeat etc). Once I noticed this I could tell the similarities in attitude (such as .net this, .net that) and writing style.

Plus when Bomberboy added me on skype he 'knew' me from the world (W57) which I, funnily enough, spoke with The Scientist about before (BB didn't remember the facts ie tribe names, acc names, just the world and a few minor details).

It all glued together so I made this assumption. Hey, I could be wrong.. But I think I am right. I am usually right.

DeletedUser

Me and The Scientist talked a fair bit from time to time.
He was in the US forces, which forced him to quit and come back to TW (and repeat etc). Once I noticed this I could tell the similarities in attitude (such as .net this, .net that) and writing style.

Plus when Bomberboy added me on skype he 'knew' me from the world (W57) which I, funnily enough, spoke with The Scientist about before (BB didn't remember the facts ie tribe names, acc names, just the world and a few minor details).

It all glued together so I made this assumption. Hey, I could be wrong.. But I think I am right. I am usually right.

You are smarter than what CF gives you credit for. Indeed bomberboy was I. I hope you guys enjoyed the time I spent here this time more than my previous go at UK server before my military life took over. I fully enjoyed my time here this go around way more than last time. I sure do hope one day I can fully enjoy the UK server experience before all my favorite trolls quit <3

Account is set for delete, fully enjoyed my time. Wish you all the best.

Your Friend,
Bomberboy/Scientist

DeletedUser12823

I refer you all to my earlier predictions.

• BomberBoy will eventually tire of writing his reports.
  • We’ll tire of world 19 and won’t post again.

See.

Seriously though, stay safe mate - hope we'll see you here again.