Brent VS No2

DeletedUser

First off, I have never done anything like these before, so apologies, its a real stab in the dark for me, and i was bored so i decided to make it a bit more interesting than a few lines in game , sorry i just realised i was a day behind

2w3rgwg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10520

very good Chaz and gave you plus 1 as liked the scroll.

"after a few weeks of investigation the council of ugh came to the conclusion that No2 were related to WC....."

Sacre Noodle do you not read the cartoons! Honestly and my rates are so reasonable too! Does it take you an hour to agree that the sun has come up?! And folks say council run tribes work :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

very good Chaz and gave you plus 1 as liked the scroll.

"after a few weeks of investigation the council of ugh came to the conclusion that No2 were related to WC....."

Sacre Noodle do you not read the cartoons! Honestly and my rates are so reasonable too! Does it take you an hour to agree that the sun has come up?! And folks say council run tribes work :icon_eek:

thanks, problem was there was a lot of dispute about their actual relations and i wanted to make sure i had my facts straight first, as some sources claimed no, while others claimed they were just making room for bigger players,

DeletedUser7044

Friday 23rd ?

What year are you starting this war ??:lol:

Nice effort though

DeletedUser7198

00:00 Friday the 23rd February? Which year exactly? 2018? that makes it 6 years to prepare for war..... yes that should give everyone time to build a noble or two.

DeletedUser5596

Nice one chaz55, good effort.

I suppose we should wish both tribes the best of luck.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BRENT
Side 2:
Tribes: No 2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,988
Side 2: 501
Difference: 15,487

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

The day before and Nobles to waste.. :nobleman: ..

DeletedUser2178

Should be interesting........good effort on the declaration and the scroll is pretty cool too, good luck to both tribes :)

DeletedUser

Very good, hopefully this will prompt some more good declarations

DeletedUser

the missing thing in the declaration....
brentvsno2.jpg

really nice declaration though :D
could've added some graphs or stats

DeletedUser

no 2 was set up as an academy tribe. I have run them on previous worlds and they worked but this one has not yet. Problem is you end up recruiting some weak players which we did when JFF merged into the acad. It turns out we suffered the usual TW problems of people being frightened to fight and running into the enemy shadows. The way i see it is a leopard never changes its spots and i would not want people like that in my tribe and BRENT are welcome to them.

DeletedUser

There seems to be something wrong with the declaration, it turns out Brent and No 2 declare against everyone else but themselves...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: No 2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

chart

chart

Side 1: 37,659
Side 2: 5,087
Difference: 32,572

chart

chart

DeletedUser

We may not have taken any of No 2 yet, as we have been dealing with the bigger threats even that is no that many, and i will admit it is a slow war, the ones we have lost have either been inactive or owned isolated villages

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WC :)

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 87
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 322,145
Side 2: 234,694
Difference: 87,451

chart

Side 1: 15,709
Side 2: 15,599
Difference: 110

chart

DeletedUser

Will be keeping an eye on this one. Nice start by No2 though, can't wait to see how Brent retaliate :p