Bye Bye Brent

DeletedUser10486

So it was at May 12, 2012 11:07:00 that BRENT decided to disband. The war is over after 25 days 14:21:12 of tiresome spear nukes it ended, well done to everybody involved in DEATH and BOGOF even those who are left on the losing side, been a great war, shame some of them didn't stick it out to the end like John and co. who have moved to TAFA, potentially another weak move by them guys, considering we never really met anybody who could snipe or even backtime, twas a little bit ridiculous with a tribe with as many points as them and some big players (minus nubber boy), but with only a little bit of experience in nubs (but he doesn't hang around for long), was a bit of a poor show, to be honest i expected more fight tactics, but i was proven wrong!

Here are some stats:

brentu.png

As a result of this war, it has taken BOGOF sustaining their rank 2 spot and surpassing 5 million points and just under twice as strong in k45 as the rank 2 tribe and rank 1 as a tribe in ODA and 2nd as a whole for OD, DEATH have eventually moved in to rank 1 spot in k55, 5th for ODA and 6th overall in OD

They may have not been many villages taken but really it would only of been a matter of time, with them losing most of their offence to some very silly attacks and a considerable amount of defence in worthless stacks, their goose was cooked! It made them sitting targets to all involved, the villages they took were of a member of their own who quit and then joined the best side, apart from that, they didn't do much, oh apart from Barb munching: 73 conquers 17.68% and chief internaller Indecisive Nubs on 31 internals overall, now we know why he's rank 1 :icon_rolleyes:

Was a great effort to all involved and a lesson taught to those in BRENT, also, when recapping make sure you send so lands just after not about 3 and a half hours, doesn't seem to work!

Cheers to all involved, Whitty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The control of there members did put an early end to a NAP deal, that weakness of control/team work.
Would in the end be there down fall, TW all about team work really.

DeletedUser

Yep Brent was never supposed to last, WC:) should of killed us long ago, Brents member list was poor half didnt know the difference between a axe and a spear,

the council changed around 4 times meaning some members lost interest and dropped out, and the oringal leadership kept to a inner circle meaning half the tribe didnt know about the BOGOF terms,

I was surprised it took you lot this long to take them out, but most the worthwhile ones are in TIR or SYN It seems, but a large part of the recent failing was down to me as i guessed most members had general knowledge of the game and we only found out when Bogof and death nukes started rolling in, half didnt even know what a recap was and at least 2 fl accounts were mixed builds,

DeletedUser

I was surprised it took you lot this long to take them out

A.) You weren't the only focus for either tribe.
B.) It really didn't take long, we only had time to do one proper OP.

DeletedUser10520

I wanted to fight Brent when was running BOGOF because thought it would be firstly the right thing to do by our then allies WC and secondly remove a tribe that had a terrible name and lastly would have made our expansion in the south much easier.

At the time my Squad leader down there refused to see any benefit in this so nothing was done and when I stepped down the same player agreed a NAP!

Just goes to show that should have booted that Squad leader and followed my heart and would have saved a lot of time!!

Ah well we got there in the end.

As for the poor quality of the players etc etc etc hen my only thoughts are is that why on earth were folks not teaching them? Is fun (and on this world not as if no time!!), rewarding and also keeps your tribe alive?

DeletedUser

the problem was we had offered help though mails and the forum, and only a few wanted the help even then half didnt listen to it,it seems i would have more luck explaining to ferret how a script worked, then get certain members of brent to listen, it was more of a ghost ship, apart from a few who are now among the ranks of TIR and SYN

DeletedUser10486

the problem was we had offered help though mails and the forum, and only a few wanted the help even then half didnt listen to it,it seems i would have more luck explaining to ferret how a script worked, then get certain members of brent to listen, it was more of a ghost ship, apart from a few who are now among the ranks of TIR and SYN

You see you also in turn need a tribe of committed members to learn and to help others to learn, therefore everyone bonds and work better with one another, generating a much friendlier environment :)

DeletedUser

Well done to both BOGOF and DEATH, two great tribes deserve to go far :)

DeletedUser

This conversation has gone beyond weird.

Either way, I hope to be up their in the rankings with you guys soon :icon_razz:

DeletedUser10486

Meh, you wish Dan, nahh i'll take Liams head off tomorrow :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll stab you with an IRN BRU can, because that's how we do badassery in Sparta.

DeletedUser10486

[18:27:33] Dan (Annihilated): I need to catch up with you guys!
[18:27:40] Matt/Whitty: (shake)
[18:27:51] Dan (Annihilated): Why not?
[18:28:04] Matt/Whitty: you wont ;)
[18:28:13] Dan (Annihilated): Lol, game on ;)

:icon_wink: