Bye Bye

DeletedUser117

Hey guys,

Well after 3 years of playing TW both here and .net, I have finally convinced myself that I will be leaving TW. The increasing demands of RL are starting to eat into my TW time, making it useless to play in a world - let alone mod.

Thanks to everyone that I have played with and thankyou all for the endless hours of enjoyment during the years.

40181_412583921980_651156980_5007948_7194436_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Heh... What can I say, the time I've known you Karen has been awesome. Specially in UK3 and UK5 though the time has been cut short. You make an impact where ever you go so no surprise you got a promotion.

Although I'm annoyed that you're going :)mad:) I wish you the best in your job and IRL. Tek it easeh <3333333333333333333333

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Sparks :'(

I'll miss your bullying on skype, make sure you abuse me on there once in a while, for old times sake.

Ciao :([/gfx]

DeletedUser

Not good Sparks, not good at all :icon_cry: (for me)
Good on you for managing to quit, I hope you enjoy your new work.

I'm gonna miss you in the chats with all your spam! :icon_razz:
Come back every now and then at least?

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Cya Sparks, though I suspect you'll be back sooner or later. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4

[tt]Princess Sparkles is NOT allowed to leave /me *hides* and is glad your the other side of the world!!! Cya Karen thanks for all your hard work and help. I hope you wont be a stranger on skype <3 [/tt]

DeletedUser

bai sparks, and waitwhat? You were on UK5...how did I miss that?

DeletedUser

Cant believe i didnt see this thread until now :( Never even got a chance to say buhbye on skype. I really enjoyed playing with you sparks, and listening to you rant about being ganked by nubs (much love K46/Rabdog <3). Ill miss you sparks :(

PS; You shall be forever immoralised on my profile ;D

Last edited by a moderator: