Calculated Start up

DeletedUser

Does anyone happen to know the perfecr calculated start-up for a 7-5-2 mine start?

I believe the start up for non pally worlds are something along the lines of:

1 clay
1 iron
1 wood
2 clay
3 clay
2 wood
3 wood

After that im not sure whether the trend continues as 4 clay then 5 clay or it is alternate every level.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated :).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Clay 1
Wood 1
Iron 1
Clay 2
Wood 2
Clay 3
Wood 3
Iron 2
Clay 4
Clay 5
Wood 4-7

DeletedUser

I think it depends on what your planning to build as well.

Some go for buildings which require mainly every resource to be the same level roughly.

If you go more for troops it's depends on what troops you decide to build.

DeletedUser

I think it depends on what your planning to build as well.

Some go for buildings which require mainly every resource to be the same level roughly.

If you go more for troops it's depends on what troops you decide to build.

Not in this case, res rushed don't really change.

DeletedUser

ill try this way then.

I usually build up all resources evenly as I do a mixture of all resources. If I have anything extra to the market it goes lol :p

DeletedUser

ill try this way then.

I usually build up all resources evenly as I do a mixture of all resources. If I have anything extra to the market it goes lol :p

Good luck woth taht on this world, This si teh first time I will ever be not building market before LC.

DeletedUser

I will still get like up to level 5 market before lc lol.

DeletedUser4320

Clay 1
Wood 1
Iron 1
Clay 2
Wood 2
Clay 3
Wood 3
Iron 2
Clay 4
Clay 5
Wood 4-7

Wouldn't this build faster as it requires less waiting for resources?

Clay 1
Wood 1
Iron 1
Clay 2
Wood 2
Clay 3
Wood 3
Clay 4
Clay 5
Wood 4-7
Iron 2

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser4320

What is the initial resource distribution? 500/500/500?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
500/500/400 if you start in the core, you'll get higher building levels and more resources to start up with the later you join.

You always start with 500/500/400, even on the rim. The higher mines part is right though.

DeletedUser679

You always start with 500/500/400, even on the rim. The higher mines part is right though.
Actually no, i'm not sure about the 'middle' stages but at the very end (116 points, you can't start with a higher village than that) then you start with 1200/1200/800. :)
EDIT: Sorry, i was mistaken, it can grow over 116 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is rushing 7/5/2 the best startup? <.< My W5 village hasn't got anywhere near that, and I wasn't aiming for it. Am I doing something horribly wrong?

DeletedUser679

Is rushing 7/5/2 the best startup? <.< My W5 village hasn't got anywhere near that, and I wasn't aiming for it. Am I doing something horribly wrong?
Umm, depends on your activity, location etc..
Here's a guide for you, take a pick. All credits go to Niev/Robj.

Preface

Early Goals
The key to the early game is to get resources faster than your neighbors. There are two main ways to do this: increase your resource buildings aka “mines” or farm other villages for resources. You won’t be able to farm other players until beginner protection wears off, but you can farm barbarian and bonus (grey) villages during this time. So the more grey around you, the more sense it will make to build troops earlier. With that in mind, there is no optimal build path for all situations! Here are a few suggested starting paths. Note that these starting paths assume you will be active & farm. If you don’t want to farm or won’t be online enough to do many farming attacks, then use the “no nearby grey villages” starting path even if you have some around.

Farm and warehouse levels
You should build farms when you are nearing max pop, but not too early. Still it’s better to build a bit early than be stuck waiting for a farm to build. Early on at least, farms are cheap and fast to build, so don’t worry too much. Warehouse size is based on how active you are. The more active, the slower you should be to upgrade your warehouse. It’s really not too hard to get a feel for this after a day or two … but to start, I’d say go ahead and queue a level or two just before you logout of your account for a lengthy time. If you find your warehouse about to fill, also remember you can quickly and cheaply build a market and store 1K resouces there for each market level!

The Start

Many grey villages within your 7×7 and you will be active at least 4 times a day
Build all mines to level 1
Build wood to 4, clay to 2 alternating between the two
Build hq to 3
Build barracks
Train 9 spears. Once you have 9, begin attacking abandons with spears.
Continue to build spears as long as you haven’t exhausted the resources in your farms
Build mines up to 7 wood 5 clay 2 iron
Build HQ to 5
Build Smithy so you can get swords
Train enough swords so you won’t get any losses when you farm with swords + spears.
Go back to training spears after you get no losses and build a few swords as needed to prevent losses

One or two grey villages, but more than 3 or 4 squares away and you will be active at least 2 times a day
Build wood to 4 and clay to 2, alternating between the two
Build wood 5, clay 3
Build wood 7, clay 5, iron 2
Build hq to 3
Build barracks
Build build up to at least 17 spears before farming
Build HQ to 5
Build Smithy
Train enough swords to farm with no losses (use simulator to find the right #)
Go back to training spears after you get no losses and build a few swords as needed to prevent losses

No grey villages on your starting screen or you will not be very active/don’t want to farm much
Build wood to 4 and clay to 3, alternating between the two
Build wood 5, clay 5
Build wood 7, clay 7 iron 2
build wood 9, clay 9, iron 3
build wood 11, clay 11, iron 4
Build HQ to 3
Build barracks
Start training spears and don’t farm until you have at least 25. With these high resources you might be able to get swords before you get there anyway. If so you should.
Build HQ to 5
Build Smithy
Train enough swords to prevent losses with spears (use simulator)
Continue to train spears and swords so you can farm with no losses.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I only have 4/2/1 mines on W5.
So, umm, no, 7/5/2 is not always the best.