Can this be true?

DeletedUser

[th]10 techs per unit & archers… I know and played this game since the middle of world 4 in the German version, which is more than 5 years ago now. A long time – with its ups and downs, with breaks and times of intense (read: “insane”) activity whilst playing. Yet I never saw settings like that. 10 techs per unit & archers…

It sounds like an experiment to me, worth spending some time with. I cannot be overly active and almost certainly cannot cope with nowadays top 10, which are usually co-played by more players than a soccer team would need. But that was never my primary goal anyways whilst playing. I am playing to have fun, to suffer when losing and to look forward to win with tribes mates, which relationships usually become something as close as possible worth being called an “online friendship” after a while. I probably won’t stay any longer than just a couple of weeks or months – my duration in a world’s always unpredictable due to circumstances in my RL.

But I want to give this game another chance. The long and the short of it: I am searching for a tribe with mature (sic!) members, without “count to 1000 threads” in their forums, with good understanding in the game – or at least the will and the capability to learn. I am searching for a community of players, which will play together, not racing “everyone for himself” to the top spots in the rankings. What else I’m not searching for: the typically “uber-super-ultra-elite-premade-tribe”, nor some teaching tribe or a gathering of “script-kids”.

And – of course I hope for the possibility of creating some decent propaganda again. No stupid flaming and insulting rather than intelligent half-truths, sneaky misinformation to entertain the masses in the public forums – non-participants, friends and foes. 90% of this game’s entertainment for me personally is the possibility of an intelligent banter in the forums.

I’m honestly curious about what offers will come now. Please do NOT contact me via Skype or private mails regarding this issue – I’ll ignore both. Leave a post in this thread stating why I should join your tribe and what you can offer me, and I will contact you, if I think your tribe is what I’m looking for. Finally: I will not have rights for UK6, if I really decide to play – so that won’t become a benefit. ;-)
[/th]

DeletedUser

my friend and I may be co-playing this world with a similar attitude to tharg's (maybe a little more long term). We don't actually have a pre-made tribe but if you (tharg or nauz) would be willing to have us tag along we'd be glad to. We'll be starting as two different people and merging accounts later on so if you have a full pre-made it would be nice to have 2 spots just for startup. Lemme know :)

(John D Mclain from uk2)

DeletedUser

edit for last message: (sorry I cannot directly edit it as it has not appeared yet)

I was the original John D Mclain for uk2, I no longer play the account.

DeletedUser1508

[th]I cannot be overly active and almost certainly cannot cope with nowadays top 10, which are usually co-played by more players than a soccer team would need.
[/th]

You wouldn't consider coplaying someone to get that 'extra edge'?

DeletedUser

[th]No, sorry. No co-playing. My playing times and my playing style, too, are too confusing to co-play my accounts. ;-D

And another clarification: I don't want to create an own tribe. I don't want to become a duke or baron of a tribe even. I want to join a tribe as a normal member.[/th]

DeletedUser4

[tt]Well well well, Im amazed Thar wants to come back and play and nobody wants him, is he really that scary?[/tt]

DeletedUser

[th]No, sorry. No co-playing. My playing times and my playing style, too, are too confusing to co-play my accounts. ;-D

And another clarification: I don't want to create an own tribe. I don't want to become a duke or baron of a tribe even. I want to join a tribe as a normal member.[/th]

[th]I have to correct myself now, discarding what I've posted. A quote from Skype may clarify things:[/th]
[20:16:18] Mila (AI): No, sorry. No co-playing. My playing times and my playing style, too, are too confusing to co-play my accounts. ;-D

:O
you've lied to me!
[20:17:00] Thargoran: That was before some Australian woman indicated interest!
[20:17:17] Mila (AI): you just want me for my nationality. :(
[20:17:58] Thargoran: No, I'm still hoping for some xxx-pix!
[20:18:48] Mila (AI): you know, one day someone'll actually send them! then what're you gonna do!
[20:19:27] Thargoran: Hm. Probably buying a flight ticket asap?
[20:19:47] Mila (AI): :D
[20:20:05] Mila (AI): tch.
[20:20:05] Mila (AI): you know.
[20:20:12] Mila (AI): if you'd agreed to marry me, you'd have pics by now.
[20:20:15] Mila (AI): Mila (AI) shakes head sadly.
[th]Nothing more to add, I guess. In UK6 my account will be co-played by another player, almost as lazy as I am myself (what's the result of double time inactive game play?).[/th]

DeletedUser

[th]In UK6 my account will be co-played by another player, almost as lazy as I am myself (what's the result of double time inactive game play?).[/th]

Hey now. Letting the whole of .uk know you rejected my marriage proposal is one thing, but calling me lazy? That's just plain hurtful. :icon_sad:

Look forward to clickin' buttons with ya, kiddo. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1508

[th]Nothing more to add, I guess. In UK6 my account will be co-played by another player, almost as lazy as I am myself (what's the result of double time inactive game play?).[/th]

And here I was, about to ask if you wanted to coplay me. Boy do I feel silly :icon_redface:

Meh, I guess I can't compete with a female, even if she doesn't send xxx-pics.

DeletedUser

And here I was, about to ask if you wanted to coplay me. Boy do I feel silly :icon_redface:

Meh, I guess I can't compete with a female, even if she doesn't send xxx-pics.

Hey. Never said I don't. I just have certain... stipulations. Like the recipient signing away their life to me. :icon_biggrin:

And you could still ask. He might like you more than me. :p