Can we have PP this weekend

DeletedUser

Can we have a weekend speed bash/cat idc. Top point/ oda whore gets oda please. Winner gets PP as well.

We haven't had for a few weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope so. I asked a night cata / bash at Purple, but he answered that cata and bash are only for the weekends. So I really hope that there is gonna be one or maybe more the next weekend. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I like a 400 speed :icon_wink: Maybe a reason to plan some speed? :D

DeletedUser

Can we have a weekend speed bash/cat idc. Top point/ oda whore gets oda please. Winner gets PP as well.

We haven't had for a few weeks

[sa]Premium points as speed round prizes are not to be expected (or asked for), that can line you up for disappointment... :icon_wink:[/sa]

I hope so. I asked a night cata / bash at Purple, but he answered that cata and bash are only for the weekends. So I really hope that there is gonna be one or maybe more the next weekend. :icon_biggrin:

[sa]'he' is a she, and I said they are normally at weekends. You never know, I may mix it up one day and confuse you as to what day of the week it is.[/sa]

DeletedUser

[sa]'he' is a she, and I said they are normally at weekends. You never know, I may mix it up one day and confuse you as to what day of the week it is.[/sa]

Sorry Sami, lets call it 'typed to fast' :')