Catapults

DeletedUser

I know that catapults are good for reducing building levels, but I have read that they are a wonderful defensive unit also. How come? In a nutshell please.

DeletedUser

Doesn't that beg the question dude or am I being over zealous with my logic?

DeletedUser

One of the paladin items gives them a 1000% defensive bonus. Which makes them pretty sick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the catapult weapon is so un-fair.. Why should immortality be given out on random?

DeletedUser

I agree with Solrock.

If a pali world with weapons still early in the world finds the bonfire weapon then it is practically impossible for that player to be cleared with only just a few rams at home.

Try the simulator and see how much off you would need to take out a village with as few as 50 cats.

Then again the only reason i am complaining is due to me never having received the item early on.

DeletedUser1874

I agree with Solrock.

If a pali world with weapons still early in the world finds the bonfire weapon then it is practically impossible for that player to be cleared with only just a few rams at home.

So make more rams... faster, earlier -_-

DeletedUser

Try the simulator and see how much off you would need to take out a village with as few as 50 cats.

Funnily enough, I just did that earlier today as it has a special relevance to me... :icon_wink:

But yes, I agree, it's unfair. But I'm not complaining :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do you loose points if your buildings are destroyed by cats?

DeletedUser

One of the paladin items gives them a 1000% defensive bonus. Which makes them pretty sick

Ah the joy, brings a tear to my eye. I love my Catapult weapon, it makes defending more than piss easy :)

DeletedUser

does a reduced farm due to a cat attack mean that your population is reduced,therefore the number of troops you have are reduced as well.

DeletedUser

No the number of population your village can hold is reduced but your troop numbers stay the same, which means that you have too many people in your village (presuming you had full/near full farm in the first place). Thus you have to rebuild your farm before you can do anything else