Catch me up to date.

DeletedUser

well, hello you british chaps! jk,jk im from America(actualy im a russian but all of this is realy off topic.) and im most likley going to be co-playing on this world.(not telling who untill im accpeted or declined) so, even though i have been briefed by my coplayers, i would like to get the scoop on this world. aside from the fact that it is dead, is there anything else i should know?

DeletedUser

Anything you should know....

1. Clearing nukes should arrive after nobles (but only if they are spear nukes!)
2. Support should arrive before nobles.
3. Trains less then 10 seconds are pro.
4. Mix villages are to be expected.
5. Tech levels are optional...Really just a waste of good resources.
6. Barbs fight back....This is why so many go after them...For the challenge.

If you can manage all that you will do well here.

If not there are always other worlds.

Enjoy the Game,
Wil.

DeletedUser

Anything you should know....

1. Clearing nukes should arrive after nobles (but only if they are spear nukes!)
2. Support should arrive before nobles.
3. Trains less then 10 seconds are pro.
4. Mix villages are to be expected.
5. Tech levels are optional...Really just a waste of good resources.
6. Barbs fight back....This is why so many go after them...For the challenge.

If you can manage all that you will do well here.

If not there are always other worlds.

Enjoy the Game,
Wil.

im not new to the game, just new to the britsh server. are thre many hugs?

DeletedUser5582

cause im a russian:lol: just cause you british chaps have notihng better then sipping tea and playing tw, doesnt mean i cANT talk:icon_evil:

lol no welcome. sips tea

Mitchnom is australian and flits between posts that make you go :icon_eek: and ones that make you go :lol:
alas the former are more common but he is a work in progress.

DeletedUser5450

as wilgore said...

we all noble barbs, and hugs are common place on the uk server :p

o, and dont listen to blaze. world two is rubbish, and extremely slow. world one is a church world, as is world 4... so all that being said, world three is by far the better world to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then again world 50 on the .net server looks to be even better move there :p

DeletedUser

You talk too much

A man of few words as always mitch :)

As far as the UK server goes so far world three is by far the best settings. Must say that I don't know much about .net anymore left there at world 24.

DeletedUser

you talk too much.... (ever thought about hat one :lol:)

Your noob [ever thought of that one] You can't send a decent train to save your life :icon_wink:

And this guy is long gone please close :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A man of few words as always mitch :)

As far as the UK server goes so far world three is by far the best settings. Must say that I don't know much about .net anymore left there at world 24.

Yup, World 3 has the best settings so far on .uk, I'd still be there if I didn't go inactive :3 (You won't find out why).

.net has got a large array of worlds to chose from, world 36 has promising settings if you're the lategame type, and world 50 has settings which cater alot to newbies and the newer type players who fancy fast worlds.

DeletedUser

world 48 on .net. That was my old server. Was awesome but they might have restarted it or something now. Had good setting, archers and mounted archers made stuff more interesting and I prefer coin system. Was a very fast server apparently though it was my only 1 before this so nothing to compare it to really. You wanted a war though and that was the server to find it on.

DeletedUser

Yup, World 3 has the best settings so far on .uk, I'd still be there if I didn't go inactive :3 (You won't find out why).

.net has got a large array of worlds to chose from, world 36 has promising settings if you're the lategame type, and world 50 has settings which cater alot to newbies and the newer type players who fancy fast worlds.

Played 2, 8 and 24 on .net.

Of all of them 8 was my favourite. Loved the settings (a little similar to here apart from the 500 member limit on tribes)

The one thing I really hate is church worlds

DeletedUser5450

The one thing I really hate is church worlds

agreed church worlds suck... i have just taken over a 1.5 mil account on world one .uk server and having to get used to churches again is a nightmare :icon_sad: it has been a year since i last played a church world, so it may be me forgetting, but im sure building nukes in your church villages is a bad idea :icon_confused: but the last guy to play the account seemed to think that was a great idea. not sure how he got the account to 1 mil. lol.

DeletedUser7433

I dont even understand or see the point in the churches :icon_confused: what do the actually do? :icon_confused: