Cats... just a matter of time till they wipe ROTN of the world...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
As we all know, ROTN was an over-hyped over-rated pre-made tribe...

Over confidence and arrogance lead them to declaring war on Cats...

Cats have since owned them in the war... teaching them a lesson leading to the falling apart of the original ROTN leadership...

The average observer might be surprised by this...

1) surely ROTN has some highly rated players from previous worlds... and now has the mighty KnK dukes in charge...

2) Cats, who are they?!!?... never heard of any of them...

Surely 1 is greater than 2... but then.. cats had 3)

3) D1, the best defender to ever click a mouse button in anger... he is too good to care about rank... too good to spend all day farming... and as he himself has said... 'everyone ranked above him uses illegal farming methods...'

How does he do it?... I hear you ask... well, through secret sources and the use of extensive spreadsheets (you've got an addiction mike...) I think we are ready to let the cat out of the bag and explain how and why D1 is such an uber leet defender...

Be ready to be surprised... be ready to be shocked... the most exciting thing to happen since 1D realised a movie... no, D1 and 1D is not a co-incidence... any combination of D and 1 leads to world domination... Simon Cowell learnt the secret... and now you can too.... but before you do.. make sure your ready for the truth... that you can handle the truth...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Epic. You should save that report before it disappears. So then we no longer have to tolerate
"Yh bt am de bes tw def3ndr the wrld evr seen!!!"
speeches.

DeletedUser

Oh yes, hitting a player who is offline clearly due to being busy in real life really makes him a bad defender.

But then again you know, you're forgetting how he's single handedly taking on all of XpRd on UK13 when they outdo him gigantically. Well aside from the fact XpRd players mostly suck he's doing well..

Now that's given him more experience on one world defending than you have in your entire TW career Rob :icon_neutral: but then again, Rob is a pro defender in his short history despite being rimmed on UK15 and so if he can be so good in such little time then D1 could be to I guess..

DeletedUser

lol?

He spends nearly all his time on the forums, and when he can't he just "lurks" if you catch my meaning. Not even remotely a sound excuse.

DeletedUser

He's banned so can't be doing that right now..
The report was 26/08 08:00 and the villages are extremely close to one another.

I know D1 wasn't online then and so had no chance to dodge.

DeletedUser

Clearly you didn't catch my meaning.

So the world's greatest defender doesn't know when attacks are likely to hit?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think your missing the point... don't they teach not leaving nukes in villages on the front line during a war in 'World Class defending for beginners?'...

And Will.. didn't we have a conversation not a couple of days ago about the folly of claiming things that A) aren't true and B) are so simple to check... clearly your selective memory at it again...

But hey ho... please go find where I have seriously claimed to be anything but an average player... we aren't all stupid enough to claim ridiculous things which make it so much fun for others to prove them wrong...

I hear Rufus is joining W17... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ugh is he really? I'm too lazy to play this game again yet.. Goddamn my hasty mouth..

DeletedUser

As we all know, ROTN was an over-hyped over-rated pre-made tribe...

Over confidence and arrogance lead them to declaring war on Cats...

Cats have since owned them in the war... teaching them a lesson leading to the falling apart of the original ROTN leadership...

The average observer might be surprised by this...

1) surely ROTN has some highly rated players from previous worlds... and now has the mighty KnK dukes in charge...

2) Cats, who are they?!!?... never heard of any of them...

Surely 1 is greater than 2... but then.. cats had 3)

3) D1, the best defender to ever click a mouse button in anger... he is too good to care about rank... too good to spend all day farming... and as he himself has said... 'everyone ranked above him uses illegal farming methods...'

How does he do it?... I hear you ask... well, through secret sources and the use of extensive spreadsheets (you've got an addiction mike...) I think we are ready to let the cat out of the bag and explain how and why D1 is such an uber leet defender...

Be ready to be surprised... be ready to be shocked... the most exciting thing to happen since 1D realised a movie... no, D1 and 1D is not a co-incidence... any combination of D and 1 leads to world domination... Simon Cowell learnt the secret... and now you can too.... but before you do.. make sure your ready for the truth... that you can handle the truth...

page.php

Before you go claiming a forum personality is crap for not dodging a nuke.....you may want to get your facts correct.
D1mension was only half of that account, and I was his co-player and I've not been logging in as much as of late, so the fault lies with me....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ugh is he really? I'm too lazy to play this game again yet.. Goddamn my hasty mouth..

Stupid is as stupid does....

Before you go claiming a forum personality is useless for not dodging a nuke.....you may want to get your facts correct.
D1mension was only half of that account, and I was his co-player and I've not been logging in as much as of late, so the fault lies with me....

I'm a little confused... I've not suggested that anyone is useless... as you can clearly see I've compared our D1 with the great and talented 1D... how is that not a compliment?!!?...

As I'm sure Will we tell D1, anything good his co-players do, D1 should claim all the credit... anything bad that happens on the account, D1 should blame his co-players, exams, or lack of interest...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Although you may not be 'suggesting anyone is useless' outright, i get the feeling that your posts are heavy with sarcasm...which would be impling hes not a good a defender, which imo he is, and the report you posted is not evidence of that.

And fyi I think im the only co he's ever had....and he's never taken credit for my rare achievements.

DeletedUser9598

Rob give up with the D1 bashing, starting a flaming thread about someone who is banned is like fighting a boxer with his arms tied behind his back. Its also not achieving anything as everyone knows D1 is a better player than you, take you bitterness elsewhere.

DeletedUser

It's not his fault he's not here*

May I remind everyone that mentioning bans is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Rob give up with the D1 bashing, starting a flaming thread about someone who is banned is like fighting a boxer with his arms tied behind his back. Its also not achieving anything as everyone knows D1 is a better player than you, take you bitterness elsewhere.

Clam down Dear... it's only a thread...

Tis hardly my fault people are incapable of staying within the rules...

1D are a better boy band than me... tis a cross I have to bear... :icon_cry:

Although you may not be 'suggesting anyone is useless' outright, i get the feeling that your posts are heavy with sarcasm...which would be impling hes not a good a defender, which imo he is, and the report you posted is not evidence of that.

And fyi I think im the only co he's ever had....and he's never taken credit for my rare achievements.

I can promise you that I truly honestly, in my best non-sarcastic font, rate the talent of 1D and D1 equally...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if you are indeed been unsarcastic and rate anyone highly for defending with offense, then you have quite a bit to learn and have no right to pass judgement on anyone.

DeletedUser11971

if you are indeed been unsarcastic and rate anyone highly for defending with offense, then you have quite a bit to learn and have no right to pass judgement on anyone.

Well I for one am delighted that the post of D1mension spokesperson has been filled :icon_razz: