Change Ownership [UK15]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I've led tribes before on .uk, specifically uk2, uk5, and uk10.

If I were to make a premade and recruit my friends from .net I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we'd be rank 1 by miles on this world. We were rank 1 on uk10 despite the fact that our tribe was only 14 members, and that had a much larger tribe limit.

As such, I'm not doing so.

What I am doing is making a tribe and recruiting primarily ingame. I figure this will not only be more challenging but also more fun than completely stacking the deck in my favor.

If anyone is interested in joining I will be recruiting a maximum of 10 members before the world opens - the rest will be recruited completely ingame based on area and progress on uk15 (as opposed to experience on past worlds, if your account is doing poorly I don't care about your past achievements, and if you're doing well - I also don't care about your lack of past achievements).

Note: I do not lead like most people, if you slack you will be dismissed. If you do something completely stupid you will be dismissed. If you lie to myself or any members of the tribe you will be dismissed. If you refuse to do something I request of you, you will be dismissed.

Specifically, by requesting to join you agree to the following:

1.) What I say goes.

2.) Tribe > Self > Everyone Else

I do not care who your friends are from past worlds, if they are not allies or tribemates they are to be considered enemies. Anyone refusing to attack someone they are instructed to attack because they're friends with them or don't want to lose their troops will be dismissed. I have no patience for selfish non-team-players.

If a tribemates wants to noble your PA, or basher, they can. You making someone a PA does not stop your tribemates from attacking them. If you are stupid enough to stack them against a tribemate you will not only be dismissed but rimmed.

3.) You agree to follow Crocker's Rules.

This does not mean everyone has a license to insult each other and be an ass. It simply means that you will do your best to receive criticism without getting upset and defensive. If someone tells you you are wrong, listen to them, consider whether they are right, and why they are, or aren't, right - before responding. If you are unable to handle criticism in a reasonable manner you will be dismissed.

4.) You will make defense in your first village, and you will make at least as much as I request you to make. I will regularly account sit to ensure you do so.

You will also make at least 50% of your conquered villages defense.

DeletedUser11714

Hey Nauzhror , I had read all your policy and agreed with those . You can add me on skype and we can talk more on there i believe . If you are to check my twstats before adding me on skype . I'm actually a .net player . My skype is Kaii.kuman .

DeletedUser4753

I like that sort of leadership style tbh, might seem harsh but best way to achieve success and better yourself.
Good luck with this mate.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I would've figured knowing me this was obvious, but perhaps not.

I don't intend to "win" uk15.

There's been a few people that have shown interest in joining and made mention that they plan to play the world through till its end. This is likely not the best choice for such people since I don't foresee myself sticking around past the end of May. Worlds do finish faster now than they used to, but I still rather doubt I can finish one that quickly, at least not without bringing in a stacked lineup of fast growers from .net who all co-play and remain active.

DeletedUser4753

If this tribe achieved start up success what better foundation to win a world exists?

I think even with a A list squad would struggle to win a world so quickly, if a tribe is very good they will probably make the target at the 4-5 month stage and then it's just a case of not contracting bellow 40 mil for 2 month.

Either way this world will be one of the shortest, but it's still half a year.

What direction ya planning?

DeletedUser4753

Yea if you saw me in the same k as ya best to restart :p jokes

Good luck anyway,

I hope people take the opportunity to join a tribe that doesn't require a long list of credentials

DeletedUser10790

Nauz, if you intend to quit in May, then why are you making a premade? surely the point of creating a tribe before the world is to get to know you members and use that to you advantage in winning the world. Or have i missed the point of this tribe?

blue

DeletedUser11546

Hmmmm, is personality a factor in recruitment as well, as if not, i'd love to join

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz, if you intend to quit in May, then why are you making a premade? surely the point of creating a tribe before the world is to get to know you members and use that to you advantage in winning the world. Or have i missed the point of this tribe?

blue

You were in Inc. Was its goal to win the world? Or was Will's goal to have fun for as long as he played on uk14?

Hmmmm, is personality a factor in recruitment as well, as if not, i'd love to join

You wouldn't make the cut even if it wasn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11697

Yeah same old question pops up, Nauz will be great at startup, fill his tribe with empty words then leave because he can't get his home way, anyone entertaining this guy must be one sandwich short of a picnic, my advice, STAY WELL CLEAR OF THE NAUZ. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah same old question pops up, Nauz will be great at startup, fill his tribe with empty words then leave because he can't get his home way, anyone entertaining this guy must be one sandwich short of a picnic, my advice, STAY WELL CLEAR OF THE NAUZ:-D7

The hell is :D7...

Anyway, last time you lead a premade it...hmm, what's the word...failed.

DeletedUser11697

The hell is :D7...

Anyway, last time you lead a premade it...hmm, what's the word...failed.

No it didn't fail actually, due to dirty tricks, lies and sheep following a lost cause, we got our game back together and won W63 and whinge all you like it's a fact, you know it, I know it as everyone involved on that world knows so spin on that you boy.

DeletedUser11697

Omg one spear, who are you IG or you like many frightened to reveal yourself?

DeletedUser

Omg one spear, who are you IG or you like many frightened to reveal yourself?

Don't hijack this thread.

Good luck with this nauz, it's pretty interesting and would have been something I'd ask to join had I not already decided on a premade. As I said, best of luck and I'll keep an eye on this to see how it goes.:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No it didn't fail actually, due to dirty tricks, lies and sheep following a lost cause, we got our game back together and won W63 and whinge all you like it's a fact, you know it, I know it as everyone involved on that world knows so spin on that you boy.

Bizniz was led horribly. You're deluded if you believe otherwise.

It lacked leadership that was willing to put the success of the tribe above the wants of their individual members. 75% of the tribe was dead weight, but was kept because the leaders lacked the ability to put aside their conscience and cut people that were holding the tribe down. Gouge and I had discussed that the tribe was a sinking ship for weeks before I left and took the only promising members with me.

On that note, I don't believe this thread is about BizNiz, or W63.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11697

Your a liar, deceiver and for some reason so many get taken in by your deceitfulness,
also you are by and large just a start up player, why oh why players like sheep follow you baffles me.

Oh you brought up world 63 not me.
Anihilated I'm not hijacking this thread sp shut up little boy, I see you live in Blackpool, come down to the Rebellion festival early August and we can meet up say at the Bluerock and discuss tactics ;-)

DeletedUser11697

And last but not least Nauz, the vast Majority of BizNiz became FOOLS and others eventually saw beyond your ego and rejoined the old BizNiz members in FOOLS who by the way have now won the world and are going on to world domination which is a formality.