Cheating Pawns expected CATS to be NAPping

DeletedUser

Intro
We are back from W16 and we are back on the externals, here to start a CAT fight.
cats%20war.jpeg

Background:-

A 'respected' leader of a Top tribe (Check) sets up a NAP with an up and coming tribe (CATS) in their region, with the 'Top Tribe' dictating the terms at the beginning.
Terms as standard
1) 7 day cooling off period

2) No inviting each others members

3) No nobling in each others 7x7 without permission.

4) Council must get other tribes council permission if would like to recruit one of our enemy tribes players

5) shared forum
In a matter of only days/weeks, the 'top' tribe then proceeds to break all but one of those terms :-
- 25/10/14... NAP Agreed
- 29/10/14... Check invite Harry.3 to their tribe breaking term 2.
- 29/10/14... Check remove visibility of the shared forum from members temporarily breaking term 5.
- 1/11/14... Check request fakes to cover their planned Op against OV-S
- 3/11/14... Check recruit the leaders of OV-S into their tribe breaking term 4.
- 4/11/14... Check recruit bori from OV-S into their tribe breaking term 4 yet again.
- 4/11/14... The check duke takes a villa within a CATS member 7*7 breaking term 3.
- 6/11/14... A check member (Murder Of Crows) takes another villa (barb) within a CATS member 7*7 breaking term 3 for the second time.
- 6/11/14... A third check member (harry.3) takes another villa (barb) within a CATS member 7*7 breaking term 3 for the third time.
- 9/11/14... Check remove visibility of the shared forum from members breaking term 5 once more.

But that is not the FULL STORY

The OV-S leaders (HR-Emperor/Apdo) story is so long winded and ridiculous that I could generate a whole PnP dedicated to them...oh wait I did ...(please please... open the spoiler entitled 'Egotistical Individuals' .. it made me cry with laughter.)
Cat Norris Oct 27, 15:33
The fact is the [ally]OV-S[/ally]/[ally]OV-D[/ally] leadership (and friends) is nothing more than a joke. Whilst I don't deny they have some good accounts, the evidence I have seen shows a dishonest group of egotistical individuals who know even less about leading a tribe on the UK server as their grasp of the English language.

Dis-honesty within OV-S/OV-D - Let me just show you some examples:-
A communication between dkilvo and apdo kindly forwarded to me yesterday. Note the comment I have put in bold for you

Apdo Oct 23, 15:35
hmm.. you have to sitting to me. aren't you?

dkilvo Oct 23, 16:45
Can I set he emperor as sitter? Just if I set you as sitter I can't farm properly for 24 hours, parsnip had this problem when you sat him.

dkilvo Oct 23, 16:45
I can give you my troop count of u want?

dkilvo Oct 23, 16:46
[PLAYER]hr emperor[/PLAYER]

dkilvo Oct 23, 16:47
There's also the problem that I'm worried you'll farm my farms if I show you who I've cleared. You said you weren't farming nightfox however parsnip couldn't attack that villa for 24 hours since you were attacking it ;)

Apdo Oct 23, 16:50
ok sitting to HR. I understand that. ;)

dkilvo Oct 23, 17:54
Everything look ok?

Apdo Oct 23, 17:56
Thanks you :D
Also note the fact that apdo's girlfriend sat the account only days before dkilvo was kicked. Incidentally somebody should inform your leadership that the UK server has a had a rule, since W19, that nobody can force account sits of members etc. They could be banned for this.
The truth about the dkilvo kicking and consequent joining of CATS
Cat Norris Oct 26, 09:48
you left ov-s????

dkilvo Oct 26, 10:12
Adpo kicked me and nobled me lol

Cat Norris Oct 26, 10:17
ouch .....any explanation?

dkilvo Oct 26, 10:18
None at all, kinda new it would probably happen like. Will speak to parsnip and see if he put any in forums

Cat Norris Oct 26, 10:24
fancy joining us?

dkilvo Oct 26, 10:25
Yee send the invite over

Cat Norris Oct 26, 10:27
done :)
I know dkilvo from W16 CATS and am quite happy to have him here now. He is one of the best TW partner's any player can have. Look at his location now and I guarantee that within 2 to 3 months, he and his friend on the rim will have nobled his way towards CATS (without needing internals etc).
The Lies about dkilvo/iron phoenix your leadership would like you to believe...lol

dkilvo said:
Lol look at the fake mail [player]Adpo[/player] and [player]Hr emperor[/player] made about me;

dkilvo Oct 21, 12:29
HR Emperor wrote:

there are those who left our tribe.

mitage35
franksta72
grant1
IronPhoenix

we must remember them.

our forum is posted about you. be careful.

IronPhoenix Oct 21, 12:38
Oh!! Always Thank you. I'll attack Apdo If I produce a noble.
a little more and things will go on smoothly.

dkilvo Oct 21, 12:40

I'll wait for you.

IronPhoenix Oct 21, 12:42
:)

I'm pretty sure anyone with any sense in Ov-s could tell this was written with their dodgey English skills, may be able to stir a lot of trouble in their tribe with it ;)
IronPhoenix said:
I've never said those things lol, maybe considered it greatly a few times, but never said it
The truth about IronPhoenix joining CATS
Jaspa Oct 19, 22:46
hi [player]IronPhoenix[/player] - thanks for your application you look purrrrrfect to join [ally]CATS [/ally] - we welcome experience & active players who are not timid!!!!!!

You should fit in really well - it would be really helpful if you could provide any more background on your tribe moves here on W21?

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None -K- 03rd October 2014 - 17:19:58 166
-K- None 03rd October 2014 - 22:19:06 168
None -KK- 03rd October 2014 - 23:21:54 168
-KK- None 04th October 2014 - 20:20:00 186
None Souls 06th October 2014 - 09:19:58 311
Souls OV-S 19th October 2014 - 11:23:11 1,863
OV-S None 19th October 2014 - 18:27:10 1,936

Cheers J

IronPhoenix Oct 19, 23:01
Started out in K, got moved into the academy tribe, as I saw them gain 3 sister tribe I knew it wouldn't work.

Joined Souls, was going okay, but the tribe isn't good with communication or going forward - don't think they will last much longer.

Had a friend in the tribe, franksta and grant1, franksta got invited to OV-S and we decided to take it, it's an odd tribe to say the least - speak broken English, and they're kinda weird, Stuka, Apdo, HR Emperor are a little suspicious.

I know my recent tribe activity looks erratic and suspicious but I'm looking for an active and communicative tribe.

Jaspa Oct 19, 23:08
welcome to [ally]CATS[/ally] - sure you will fit in fine - please introduce yourself on the forums

cheers J

Jaspa Oct 19, 23:09
CATS - TW Chat
Introductions

IronPhoenix Oct 19, 23:10
Thanks - just to let you know, if (EDITED OUT BY CAT NORRIS) message you, I applied to this tribe, then got an inc. from him, I've not been attacked before, you can sit to check this.

If it causes problems/possible war, I understand if I'm dismissed.

Jaspa Oct 19, 23:21
Lots to catch up with on the forums but hope you starting to feel at home? No need to jump around from now!

cheers, J

IronPhoenix Oct 19, 23:23
I'm already seriously impressed by forum activity - let's make this a long successful run :)

Egotistical Individuals - Let me just show an example:-
HR Emperor Oct 19, 16:13
HI

My name is HR Emperor.

I'm an expert in a triabal wars.

I made the tribe yesterday.

I'm sure it would be the most powerful forces in Continent 55.

Also, I'll aim to unify UK21 server

I had an experience to win this game in the operating position.

I need an experienced player.

I want to be a brother with you in a tribe.

Please reply.

kind regards.

Running a UK server Tribe Badly - Let me just show an example:-
Note the fact that apdo still requested / begged for a NAP after I mad it clear my terms. Also note, the idiotic view of their friend stuka who is still stuck on one village despite his/her initial growth and activity and his/her nuke strength. Stuka attacked his best viable noble target within his church before he had nobles ready, hence why I am convinced he/she is a noob.

Cat Norris Oct 19, 17:42
Hi [player]apdo[/player] and [player]HR Emperor[/player],

I have seen both the mail below and the one between [player]HR Emperor[/player] and [player]One Too Deep[/player].

I have to say you have not yet impressed me and unless you change your stance I see no way forward for our talks.

You claim that [player]stuka[/player] is an important player for you, but we have conclusive evidence that he is a noob. For our talks to go any further I would have to insist that you dismiss him immediately. Believe me he would not be a loss to you. If you don't believe me then just sit his account and take a look at his attack and defense reports for yourself.

It would be a shame for talks to halt at this point because you do have a few members which I respect and have dealt with before in previous UK worlds. [player]Stuka[/player] is of course not one of those players.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards
Cat

This message has been forwarded by Cat Norris.

HR Emperor Oct 19, 18:14
Stuka has many troops....
Your decision is wrong.
She has a 1000 axe 1000 LC

Cat Norris Oct 19, 18:23
I didn't say he didn't have troops. .we are aware of his troops. .....just having troops does not mean you win. ..it is knowing how to use them that wins in tw. .and [player]stuka[/player] doesn't know Cz he is a noob.
Apdo Oct 19, 15:34
Hello mate.
My name is Apdo.
Baron in [ally]OV-S[/ally]
I want NAP with [ally]CATS[/ally]

bionicfish Oct 19, 15:39
Hey buddy, mines Kieran nice to meet you, the diplomat.
I'll have a word with everyone and see what we all think, alright?

Apdo Oct 19, 15:44
I hope NAP with [ally]CATS[/ally] in 1~2 week.
How about your think?

Apdo Oct 19, 15:46
Ok, I'll wait.
Plz send message soon. :)

bionicfish Oct 19, 16:17
The only trouble is there has been some trouble between a recruit of yours, [player]stuka[/player], we're not sure how that would play out. Is there any other diplomacy?

Apdo Oct 19, 16:20
stuka is important player.. mate
I hope alliance or NAP.

bionicfish Oct 19, 16:24
Alright, we just aren't very happy with the affairs going on with him.
Is there any tribes you are fighting?

Apdo Oct 19, 16:29
nothing else :)

Cat Norris Oct 19, 17:42
Hi [player]apdo[/player] and [player]HR Emperor[/player],

I have seen both the mail below and the one between [player]HR Emperor[/player] and [player]One Too Deep[/player].

I have to say you have not yet impressed me and unless you change your stance I see no way forward for our talks.

You claim that [player]stuka[/player] is an important player for you, but we have conclusive evidence that he is a noob. For our talks to go any further I would have to insist that you dismiss him immediately. Believe me he would not be a loss to you. If you don't believe me then just sit his account and take a look at his attack and defense reports for yourself.

It would be a shame for talks to halt at this point because you do have a few members which I respect and have dealt with before in previous UK worlds. [player]Stuka[/player] is of course not one of those players.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards
Cat

This message has been forwarded by Cat Norris.

Apdo Oct 20, 05:31
Haha you are very kind. Thanks your mercy mate.
I understand you but stuka HR and me.
we already have many experience. Win the worlds. If you Nap with our. I'll thanks to you.

kind regards.

Apologies, I have spent too much time ridiculing your leadership but they did give me so much ammo ..lol
But to cut a long story short, HR-Emperor and co left check, set-up OV-S where they insisted some members become defensive and demanded mandatory account sits. They then went all out offensive (clearing one of their own members after a mandatory sit) until they were slowed down by a CATS op. Under threat from check, they returned without a check troop wasted.

I could of course compliment the check leadership on a good strategical move, but truth is the dis-honorable way they treated our NAP (and the diplo they had with others) really should not be encouraged and their leadership are really nothing more than woodpushers ;)
Woodpusher
A weak chess player, also referred to as a fish, patzer or duffer. Colloquial, typically intended as criticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_chess#W

- Ibradz requesting an op on ov-s leaders only 2 days prior to them inviting them. We never had any more communication until we saw the targets had joined check.
In Too Deep Nov 01, 10:21
when you looking at hitting?

I should have a train by the end of today/ early tomorrow

IBraDz Nov 01, 10:24
very soon we will be declaring shortly .

In Too Deep Nov 01, 10:29
very good :) any update on H D?

keep me updated in terms of the op and ill get some of my boys on it too

IBraDz Nov 01, 10:33
could you organize a fake op to be sent daily .. say each player target 3 villages send fake attacks 3x a day until we finalize a joint op il get my guys to do the same thing this will feed them flooded incomings daily and it will blend our reall attacks when time is right.
The result is that check recruited two dishonest, disloyal egotistical, cheating individuals rather than honor a NAP, reflecting the check's leadership view of how they will play the game.

Add into this the numerous occasions listed above that check attempted to push CATS around and broke the NAP agreement and we truly get an accurate view that the check leadership is a disgrace.
disgrace-chess-cheat-dirty-demotivational-poster-1267843884.jpg

Finally add to this is when a member of CATS nobled a villa 4 fields away from one of their members, he was falsely accused of breaking the 7*7 rule and threatened with being nobled. The check leadership didn't even bother to check the facts before blindly passing on the accusation to us.

Conclusion:-
CATS has had enough and will finally break one of the NAP terms themselves.

We are officially declaring War on check as of 0400 on the 14/11/14. There will be no cooling off period.

We need no assistance, but we implore all those with friendly diplomatic relationships with check to look at the evidence supplied above and consider your position. Check clearly cannot be trusted.

IBraDz today at 22:20
i don't have a problem I'm just saying. Look i like you, a hell of a lot more than most of your players. But we both no that sooner or later were gonna mess up again in an NAP. were way to close!
Ibradz ... I dont much like you at the moment either ;)

I can also declare that from this point forward CATS will fight an honorable gentleman's war. We have done the maths and are confident of victory in our area. We of course will be using Prophylaxis.
Prophylaxis
[adjective: prophylactic] Prophylactic techniques include the blockade, overprotection, and the mysterious rook move.

1. A move that frustrates an opponent's plan or tactic.
2. A strategy in which a player frustrates tactics initiated by the opponent until a mistake is made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_chess#P
image.jpg

Good Luck Everyone...

Here's to CATS winning

Cat

DeletedUser

Good PnP with lots of content.

I like Harry.3... fun to see him caught up in something like this.

DeletedUser5250

Nice work with the PnP. The forum needed a little life.

Here's to CatNAP's with real friends!

DeletedUser

c14ae0395eab29f81cad5cc1d573528f.gif

image.php

Not bad ... for day 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cec7a1b945c5202779042abaf62d2fa7.png

errrr... breaking the rules again....In chess your not allowed to change the King.

Or is this a new queen?

DeletedUser

This war seems a bit Cat and Mouse :),but cats do like to play and stalk their prey :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4221

PnP on the externals :icon_eek:

+1

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Hi guys I'm new to tribal wars and I want to become an important figure in your tribe. I was thinking I could do account sitting for some of you if you ever needed. Just send me a mail if you want !me to do anything.

Cheers guys

DeletedUser5250

Side 1:
Tribes: CATI, CATS, CATZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Check, Check.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 27
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 258,726
Side 2: 80,108
Difference: 178,618

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,613
Side 2: 0
Difference: 99,613

chart

DeletedUser

I had no idea things were so quiet on the .uk externals :/

Nice to se somebody is making effort at some PnP, if a little long-winded for my liking no offence! But congrats, seems like you Cats are doing well.

DeletedUser12146

First of all, fair play for original comment, quite liked it although i did not read it all.
Wasn't sure who you was aiming at, myself or HR + Adpo.
But lets face it the only reason an NAP was ever set was because i respected Ted and thought if he's leading you won't be a bad tribe.
Then rules Got broke On Both Side which was not mentioned so we called it off. You also made 3 Tribes sitting next to each other. Im not normally a fan of more then one tribe but tbf we had 2 also, 1 for each side of the world.
As it goes Check has many experienced players a lot more then the Catz family i reckon?

Ok then onto my ODD as @volkan mentioned. Whatever has happened on the account in the past 2/3 weeks is not me (owner) doing, the account is under sit as i quit to gift villages as I'm too busy on W19/20/Speed. And tbh I'm not even in contact with the sitter so not even sure if my account is alive or not so well done :), i think we all know if it was me i wouldn't have just rolled over and died.

My reason for quoting was my co player who i share 3 worlds with is slowly drifting away from TW as I'm trying, that world seems fun has a lot of potential so good luck to all tribes.

And if check is still there and still at war with CATs, Good luck to you, you'll need :)

Peaceeeeeeeee out :p

DeletedUser12146

:lol: I Quit, He is the Duke. Not much more to say on the matter LOL :p

DeletedUser

Haha, good read, well done. :)
I must admit I thought you'd gone too far going for three(/four?) tribes earlier on; bit risky, but you're reaping the benefits now. Well done on taking out check in such a manner, always nice to see good sportsmanship and loyalty.

DeletedUser

Seems like CHECK are out of the picture now, well done to the CAT family!

Nice PnP btw

DeletedUser

Then rules Got broke On Both Side which was not mentioned so we called it off.

As far as I am aware we broke no rules until day 1 of the war. Don't accuse unless you can prove.

Whatever has happened on the account in the past 2/3 weeks is not me (owner) doing, the account is under sit as i quit

You were still active when the incomings started ... You lost 5 villages on day 1 of the war.