cheats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7215

why are they cheats but the mods dont do anything about it

DeletedUser

What do you mean? Surely you can post something with a bit more detail?

DeletedUser6972

As the world matures and wars hotting up there seems to be alot of usage in regards to illegal attack scripts.

These scripts are extremely obvious yet i think what anthrich is getting at is the MODS cant or choose to not see them. It is very frustrating from a fairness point of view that players feel the need to "cheat" as such in an attempt to gain an advantage.

DeletedUser

Hope you are including your own tribe in these accusations, because we've seen plenty of instances of attacks 'obviously' sent using scripts fron G.F. Or is it just that some people open a hundred tabs at once, and press tab enter really fast?

You guys are really getting desperate if youre having to resort to accusations like this.

DeletedUser7215

where do we send 1 sword to every member of your tribe in the same sec

DeletedUser

who sent 1 sword to every member in your tribe in 1 second? thats over 50 attacks.......aint possible :D

DeletedUser7215

well that would be you now juke with all your scripts what a matter we beating yous that much yous got to cheat

DeletedUser

Ok, you're accusing me of sending 1 sword to every member in your tribe, in the same second? Hmm

Well for a start, the best 5 noble train ive ever sent was 78ms, and that was pure luck. My average train speed is nearer 300ms because of my internet connection.
I'll explain further for you.
I live in a rural area, several miles from my telephone exchange. Add to this that the cables from the exchange have been there over 50 years, and are a mix of copper and aluminium, the best broadband speed i get is just over 2mbs. Add lag from the servers, and its not possible to do what you are accusing me of.

How do I know all this...........because until a few mionths ago, I was a telephone engineer, whose job it was to repair those same cables.

I'm more than happy for th ingame mods to inspect my account, because you are making false accusations

I suggest yo go and talk to your little chums and get your facts right, before making defamatory accusations such as these pal.

Talk about desperate!

DeletedUser7215

so if the mods check all our incomings off you and back track the times they wont be sent at same time :icon_rolleyes: :swordsman:

DeletedUser

No they wont.

I thought better of your tribe, you had begun to earn my respect, but this accusation truely disapoints me.

DeletedUser7215

well start showing us respect by stop cheating then we might start respecting yous till then go back to your little hole bye bye :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh my god,,, can you guys think of something better than this? and sending a tonne of attacks is real easy guys, you dont have to use scripts. you just have to know how, and be awesome.

DeletedUser

There you go again, making unfounded, and defamatory accusations.

The only way you could know that all those attacks were sent in the same second, was if you were sitting all the accounts involved, and had every tab open, to see them sent.

Now seeing as you cant sit accounts and send attacks at the same player, that rules that out!

So, I suggest you appologise now, and save any respect anyone on uk2 might have for you, because until you do, all you've achieved is making yourself look like a whinging loser, who has to resalt to making outlandish accusations.

DeletedUser

Oh my god,,, can you guys think of something better than this? and sending a tonne of attacks is real easy guys, you dont have to use scripts. you just have to know how, and be awesome.

Signed. A hundred attacks in a couple of seconds is doable withouth scripts.

DeletedUser

Signed. A hundred attacks in a couple of seconds is doable withouth scripts.

Well, doable in 20seconds.

The game has restrictions on how many attacks you can send in a second - 5.

Thus faking an entire tribe of 50 members would be impossible in a second.

In 10 - Possible and feasible.

DeletedUser

Well, doable in 20seconds.

The game has restrictions on how many attacks you can send in a second - 5.

Thus faking an entire tribe of 50 members would be impossible in a second.

In 10 - Possible and feasible.

I agree, all this thread is, is a sad attempt to discredit me.

The mods should delete this, as it serves no purpose other than a personal attack on me, that has been proved to be false.

DeletedUser7215

why dele it everyone has right to know that yous are useing scripts and cheating they all pay to play now not just yous and am a whinging loser lol dont think so are G.F losing no are TV losing yes all we are doing is letting everyone know that yous are cheats and cant win with out cheating but best thing about it yous are still losing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.