Chess Update

DeletedUser

CHESS

Hmm, seems like we had a fraud among us, aka our leader Modesty. Doesn't seem he was very Modest afterall (pun not intended).

Anyway, I am here to say that Vusko has taken over the tribe, he is now the duke, and has stripped Modesty of all his priviledges :). Several players that had joined, have now left (fair enough), and many that we're going to join have changed their minds, Its upto them if they want to reconsider us.

We will still have the same name for now. But there may be a change later on, our tribe will vote on that.

I have posted this to let everyone here who has been flaming us know that the fraud has now gone, we are a honest and loyal tribe now, like all our members want to be.

As a new tribe many things will be changed, we are not the original CHESS, we are a honest CHESS.

Thanks for reading,

-Xosoloxi/TriggaHappy

PS: The reason Im posting this is because vusko is kinda busy atm. I am not a key member in CHESS, I just have a lot of free time. :D

DeletedUser

19/10/2009
UK3 Opens
CHESS has leader change

20/10/2009
CHESS fails?

hahaha

DeletedUser

"I dont want to be rude or anything...but...deskedo....could you....show proof that your the real vukso?:/

Your co-duke did just claim him/herself to be another one for a long time, and you where with him/her all the time, you see that some will look suspicus at you o_O"

Ill just paste the same question/demand/request here...im still sceptical to say it like that o.o

DeletedUser

19/10/2009
UK3 Opens
CHESS has leader change

20/10/2009
CHESS fails?

hahaha
Trust me, EVEN if we hadnt stripped modesty of his priviledges we wouldnt fail. We didnt just join CHESS becuse he is/meant to be in world 2. I joined for several reasons, one being they seemed like the best pre-made at the time I was looking for one. Im pretty sure you will all flame us, we have a lot to prove.

DeletedUser

Trust me, EVEN if we hadnt stripped modesty of his priviledges we wouldnt fail. We didnt just join CHESS becuse he is/meant to be in world 2. I joined for several reasons, one being they seemed like the best pre-made at the time I was looking for one. Im pretty sure you will all flame us, we have a lot to prove.

When did you join xos? Shure that it wasnt some of those players who they never talked with at all and just noted on the list...do you see them in the tribe, those players you wanted to play with? o_O

This may be what I thought, many players joined becouse of a false list =|

DeletedUser3244

Am going to be nice and say good luck, but its not even been 12 hours and you are having tribal issues its not looking good but like I said good luck and hope it pans out for you.

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems like we had a fraud among us, aka our leader Modesty. Doesn't seem he was very Modest afterall (pun not intended).

The pun is clearly intended, you even used a capital 'M'. Looking beyond that, it doesn't appear to make much sense anyway.

DeletedUser

Am going to be nice and say good luck, but its not even been 12 hours and you are having tribal issues its not looking good but like I said good luck and hope it pans out for you.
Yes, i admit, we did have tribal issues, but no longer, we no longer want 40 members, we are sticking for around 20-30 members for now. Everything is solved in the tribe now.

[COLOR=#661613 said:
Maria Ushiromiya
[COLOR=#661613 said:
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xosoloxi

>
When did you join xos? Shure that it wasnt some of those players who they never talked with at all and just noted on the list...do you see them in the tribe, those players you wanted to play with? o_O

This may be what I thought, many players joined becouse of a false list =|

I did not join for the member list, I didnt join for the leaders, at the time I joined Vusko wasnt a co-leader. But Im certainly glad now. I joined for the simple reason, it was the best pre-made around at the time I wanted to join.[/COLOR]

DeletedUser

Yes, i admit, we did have tribal issues, but no longer, we no longer want 40 members, we are sticking for around 20-30 members for now. Everything is solved in the tribe now.

I did not join for the member list, I didnt join for the leaders, at the time I joined Vusko wasnt a co-leader. But Im certainly glad now. I joined for the simple reason, it was the best pre-made around at the time I wanted to join.[/COLOR]

As i said: many of those members didnt even know that they where on any list at all, you joined a tribe by looking at players they claimed to have but never did :|

If i had made a premade and said that Thar, Nauz, PP, Redu etca was joining, then you would probubly want to join to. The problem is that those members never joined me at all and didnt know that i even claimed that they where in my premade, i had then lied to get more members byclaiming other players that never joined me at all.

Thats basicly what CHESS did o_O

Do you see any of those mebers in the tribe now xio?

I hope you understand what i mean :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats basically what Modesty did, but he has been kicked out of the tribe, and we are trying to erase him from our tribes ego, we are playing properly now, and honestly.

DeletedUser

Thats basically what Modesty did, but he has been kicked out of the tribe, and we are trying to erase him from our tribes ego, we are playing properly now, and honestly.

That may be true, but the tribe dosn't have the members you where joining for at all, right? Your basicly in a tribe witch is a lie itself..

If you really want to be in that tribe still after that history and the fact that you have been tricked all around, then i wont stop you, your own strange choice T.T

DeletedUser

Yep, its our own choice.

Good luck beeing in a tribe who tricked you all around then, and the fact that you know it is confusing me alittle (i would have leaved like a normal person would do right away if i found out that ive joined something like that, as many others did), but your now the recruiter and co-leader...so i guess your happy despite all the negative about the tribe o.o

Hmmm, now to the other thing that i really forgot about:

Can Vusko give proof that he is what he claims to be? As i said it may be abit rude but im not really shure about CHESS anymore..... x|

Un til i get proof ill just sett Vusko as another nick-stealer T.T

Xio, could you find the proof please? Im shure it will help you by either reconsidering (if he to is a fake) or clear CHESS abit when it comes to reputation (many conts him as a nickstealer right now you see) z.Z

DeletedUser

Bon Voyage Chess! We hardly knew ye :D

Hopefully you guys can get this situation cleared up, and create a competitive tribe

DeletedUser

Good luck beeing in a tribe who tricked you all around then, and the fact that you know it is confusing me alittle (i would have leaved like a normal person would do right away if i found out that ive joined something like that, as many others did), but your now the recruiter and co-leader...so i guess your happy despite all the negative about the tribe o.o

Hmmm, now to the other thing that i really forgot about:

Can Vusko give proof that he is what he claims to be? As i said it may be abit rude but im not really shure about CHESS anymore..... x|

Un til i get proof ill just sett Vusj\ko as another nick-stealer T.T

I am a co-recruiter, Leader nahh.

False Eden said:
Bon Voyage Chess! We hardly knew ye :D

Hopefully you guys can get this situation cleared up, and create a competitive tribe

We will try ;) But seriously we're back on our feet only 2-3 of players have left, several have not joined yet, but despite all the flame we get here people are willing to join.

DeletedUser

We will try ;) But seriously we're back on our feet only 2-3 of players have left, several have not joined yet, but despite all the flame we get here people are willing to join.

Most of them are players whos unknown to the public and dosnt read the forums (bet not the best players in the world either to say it like that), i can only see one person there whos known and is still with CHESS right now, and thats Osl :|

(sorry for stamping on every atemt you try xio, its just that CHESS is at my flamelist right now with a false founder and probubly a false co-founder who still is in the tribe o_O)

DeletedUser1495

BASIC Conclusion
CHESS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED AND WE ARE DOING GOOD DESPITE OUR EARLY PROBLEMS

DeletedUser

BASIC Conclusion
CHESS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED AND WE ARE DOING GOOD DESPITE OUR EARLY PROBLEMS

I wouldn't jump to conclusions that fast. There is still doubt about Vusko, and CHESS started off much worse then you would have thought looking at your member list in the premade thread.