Christmas & New Year Attack Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4147

HF, during christmas break will you be on enough, often enough, to do those things?

i doubt i will, i probs won't be on on christmas this year as were goign to relatives, and new year... meh 1am log ins ftw.

DeletedUser

HF, during christmas break will you be on enough, often enough, to do those things?

i doubt i will, i probs won't be on on christmas this year as were goign to relatives, and new year... meh 1am log ins ftw.

I won't. But apparently that's beside the point for the mods...

They believe because you can do something that they're allowed to charge you for it. :)

DeletedUser1189

Erm, Thargoran, your statement does not make sense. Several of the premium features are intended to speed up management of your account. For example, the attack renamer. Im not going to be able to use that one am I as no one is able to attack.

The attack again with same troops function from reports, im not going to be able to use that one. Or, I can use it, but what the point, as nothing happens, so I am paying for a service (features) which I am not receiving benefit for. Its as simple as that. I probably wouldnt care if I could farm barbs, but as you have removed that as well I am going to be paying for a service which I am not benefiting from because of a system you have implemented over a period of time.

I can't see why you's don't understand the problem people are having with this?

DeletedUser

Oh, you lose those days you have paid for? :|

Now i understand :|

Sorry >.<

That is unfair, then the person who have paid for premium will lose the money they have paid with basicly, both when it comes to access to the product your buying and the thing that it is free >.<

You dont want to pay 1$ for a cookie if you could get it for free by the same person at the exact same time.

DeletedUser

And what good does those additional features do when you can only use like one of them because of the state of your account, while normally you use most if not all to attack/noble/support/snipe/backtime/claim/farm/etc... ?

[th]Do you honestly want me do dig out your log files to show, how stupid this statement is? Should I pick random 5 days from your logs to show, you didn't snipe, backtime, claimed at that time? Therefore you horribly wasted your Premium!!!11!!oneeleven! As for the farming: Guess what? This is not just affecting Premium users. It may surprise some players, but there are people capable to play and farm without Premium! I hope, this won't destroy any stone aged opinion of yours like the idea of a non-flat earth did in medieval times.

Facts stay: There's no Premium feature cut during attack break. InnoGames is gifting free Premium on several occasions. People still complain about being mistreated unjustified. Some thing simply won't ever change.

Roch2001: Attack renamer is ONE of the premium features. Yet no-one may attack you (just visiting), the capability of renaming the visits (-> This is the only premium feature) is still working. Therefore this argument of yours is useless.

"Attack with the same troops" is a Premium feature. It still works, yet your attacks will be only visits.

You don't understand "us mods" understand you? You sure it's not vice versa? Well, who will start whining about the belated support of the staff, if his attack didn't get the same result as the simulator showed (although he forgot to put walls, morale and nightbonus into the simulation)? Who will start complaining that attacks didn't get cancelled, from cheating players, who are using half a dozen accounts to attack you? You say tickets like that are seldom? No, those are the majority of support request the staff has to answer. And the staff won't be able to answer as many tickets during Christmas time as it is over the remaining time of the year. Once more: The attack break is the only holidays for the staff of the game.

[/th]

DeletedUser1189

Exactly, I fully agree with you, my attacks will only be visits. Therefore a premium feature which I pay for to use becomes completely irrelevant as its of no use and no longer brings me a benefit, aka, the whole point of paying for premium. Ergo I am paying for a service with no benefit to myself. The reason being for this is you have changed the rules and physics of the game for a period of time. During that period of time I should get a rebate.

DeletedUser

You miss our points because you do not wish to view them.. Therefore further discussion appears to be pointless.

DeletedUser

Exactly, I fully agree with you, my attacks will only be visits. Therefore a premium feature which I pay for to use becomes completely irrelevant as its of no use and no longer brings me a benefit, aka, the whole point of paying for premium. Ergo I am paying for a service with no benefit to myself. The reason being for this is you have changed the rules and physics of the game for a period of time. During that period of time I should get a rebate.

[th]You couldn't send your attacks without Premium? You are paying to attack? Sorry, but you're not playing the same game then. Attacking someone isn't a Premium feature at all. Therefore you won't lose any benefit during attack break. The rules do not say "Pay for Premium - and you may attack someone!". The rules weren't changed at all. Prove your point - but you won't be able to do it. [/th]

DeletedUser

Obviously the Premium Features are still available but they lose their purpose.

There's little use of a bigger map because you ain't going to interact with what's on that map.
There's little use of the map information (pop-up) as there's no use of that information.
Most of the stuff that interacts with the game has lost a lot of their purpose.

DeletedUser

[th]You couldn't send your attacks without Premium? You are paying to attack? Sorry, but you're not playing the same game then. Attacking someone isn't a Premium feature at all. Therefore you won't lose any benefit during attack break. The rules do not say "Pay for Premium - and you may attack someone!". The rules weren't changed at all. Prove your point - but you won't be able to do it. [/th]

He did not say he could not send without Premium, he states that features relating to that attack which are granted because of Premium are not available. His point is, that a number of features granted by Premium, are effectively no longer available as the game mechanics which they support have been temporarily suspended, viz-a-vis, Attacks.

His point is entirely valid and the number of people posting to this effect suggests he is correct, no?

DeletedUser

He did not say he could not send without Premium, he states that features relating to that attack which are granted because of Premium are not available. His point is, that a number of features granted by Premium, are effectively no longer available as the game mechanics which they support have been temporarily suspended, viz-a-vis, Attacks.

His point is entirely valid and the number of people posting to this effect suggests he is correct, no?

[th]Exactly. And whatever he stated was wrong. None of the Premium features are not available during attack break. Every game mechanic they are supporting is still being supported. This includes the renaming of attacks. It doesn't matter, if the attacks are "for real" or not - you still can rename your or incoming attacks, can't you?

So no, his points are NOT valid. ALL Premium features are still available during the attack break. You - and every further complaining member may repeat it - yet it won't become true. I'll repeat it once more, because some people are still not capable to understand: Not a single Premium feature is inactive during the attack break.[/th]

DeletedUser

[th]Exactly. And whatever he stated was wrong. None of the Premium features are not available during attack break. Every game mechanic they are supporting is still being supported. This includes the renaming of attacks. It doesn't matter, if the attacks are "for real" or not - you still can rename your or incoming attacks, can't you?

So no, his points are NOT valid. ALL Premium features are still available during the attack break. You - and every further complaining member may repeat it - yet it won't become true. I'll repeat it once more, because some people are still not capable to understand: Not a single Premium feature is inactive during the attack break.[/th]

But almost everything has lost it purpose/are useless, and it's paid for.

I think thats the point here:|

Here comes one of my imaganative things again:

If you buy a air ticket, but tradicaly, your airplane wont lift. Then you would want your money back for the ticket, but in this case, you dont get that, isnt it unfair?

You still have the ticket itself, but whats that good for? You bught it becouse of the plane :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But almost everything has lost it purpose/are useless, and it's paid for.

I think thats the point here:|

Here comes one of my imaganative things again:

If you buy a air ticket, but tradicaly, your airplane wont lift. Then you would want your money back for the ticket, but in this case, you dont get that, isnt it unfair?

You still have the ticket itself, but whats that good for? You bught it becouse of the plane :|

[th]Wrong comparison. You paid for a ticket in an airplane from X to Y. The airplaine will get you from X to Y. In time. As always. You may usually have the hottest stewardess for the same trip (you are using the airline very often) serving almost all your wishes. This time only male stewards are doing an awesome job. They are as good as one could ever expect. Yet you are used to have "paid" for the penthouse-like hotties, serving you your cola - you (personally, others may have different likings) dislike the new staff. Your bad this time. You got, what you paid (you got from X to Y). [/th]

DeletedUser4

[tt]This discussion can come to an end with this...

Innogames are giving ALL players 2 premium points as a Christmas Present.

So Merry Christmas to one and all

Thread closed [/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.