Christmas & New Year Attack Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tracey said they'd only visit. I guess that means they arrive, see a stinky pig and say: "Ewww" and return without entering the village.

If it's the same as previous years you troops actually have a Christmas feast with the owner of the village (I've heard the barbarians party pretty hard too)

DeletedUser

Are the starting/ending times exact?
emoticon-0131-angel.gif

DeletedUser

[th]To those, who are complaining about "losing some days of Premium":

Major Premium features:
  • Bigger building queue
  • Variable, bigger Map size
  • Village overview
  • Mark player with a colour
  • Quick bar
  • Several additional overviews
  • Switching between villages easily
  • Map Information (Pop-up)
  • Political map
  • Notebook
  • graphical Coat of arms
  • Mass recruiting
  • No deletion due to inactivity
  • Renaming attacks and incomings
  • Mass mailing
  • Friends' list

What exactly are you losing? All those features are still working during the attack break. "Being able to attack others" is NOT a premium feature at all. Therefore you don't lose anything in comparison to non-Premium players.
[/th]

DeletedUser

I think the problem is the majority of people who purchase the premium do so as it benefits when organising attacks. I know I do, I find it helps farming and enables me to rename attacks. I don't really care about the higher building queue or the coat of arms or even the friends list. I purchase the premium to help with attacks/incomings so during this break it'll be useless to me.

I know it's probably not in your power to make a decision as I expect you'd have to go to Innogames themselves but I just thought I'd give you the reasons while people are getting 'upset'

DeletedUser

We will be wasting 3 days worth of pp which = 1 pp

1pp is about 75 pence.
1000+ people use PP therefore together loosing 750GBP on premium we are unable to use.

People mainly use pp for the building queues, the scripts (which most are used to help farming), bigger map, switching of villages (easier), COA and incoming re namer.
I'm sorry but if farming/attacking wasn't part of the game no one would buy premium.

All I am saying is that if you had planned the holiday break people would not be loosing PP.

DeletedUser

[clt]Well if u bought a months worth of PP for £2.90, it works out about 9 pence a day, so we are talking 36 pence for the 4 days. To be honest i would happily pay 36p so i can enjoy my christmas and new years with peace of mind. Thats my opinion as a player.

And lets not forget the free PP you get while playing the game.

Lets look at the real winners here... your families and loved ones, who get the pleasure of your company for the entire xmas.

The game isnt going anywhere... it will still be here when you get back, the barbs will be fat on xmas turkey and ripe for farming

Lets try and get in the festive spirit and enjoy xmas :xmas_wink:[/clt]

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I like how people complain about not being able to attack during the christmas and new year holiday, guess what you guys? Life isn't always fair. I'll be working christmas eve and christmas day along with new years eve and new years day and guess what? I will not be getting paid extra money for working during these holidays. So get over yourselves, it could be a lot worse then not being able to attack for what? 5 days?.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]I like how people complain about not being able to attack during the christmas and new year holiday, guess what you guys? Life isn't always fair. I'll be working christmas eve and christmas day along with new years eve and new years day and guess what? I will not be getting paid extra money for working during these holidays. So get over yourselves, it could be a lot worse then not being able to attack for what? 5 days?.[/ke]

:icon_confused: Sorry but when you are paying for a service that we are not getting that's when questions arise.
You forget that you are a 'Mod' therefore you do it voluntary which means you don't get paid for it. You can step down at any time.

All I'm asking is if we have Christmas/new year breaks all the time 'can we be made aware a few months before'. Jeez is it really a lot to ask?

DeletedUser

Well, some people actually have lifes, and spending 36p just for a Christmas, is better to be sitting around complaining about farming on a stupid game (Well stupid in the sense that its not really... Needed to be complained about)

So just get on with it.

DeletedUser

Well, some people actually have lifes, and spending 36p just for a Christmas, is better to be sitting around complaining about farming on a stupid game (Well stupid in the sense that its not really... Needed to be complained about)

So just get on with it.

Well when you work and volunteer like me during the week and weekends (and a few other TW players I know) we don't have much time to farm.
Therefore you can't say "get a life" as its unfair to really judge when you don't know the situations. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: Sorry but when you are paying for a service that we are not getting that's when questions arise.
You forget that you are a 'Mod' therefore you do it voluntary which means you don't get paid for it. You can step down at any time.

All I'm asking is if we have Christmas/new year breaks all the time 'can we be made aware a few months before'. Jeez is it really a lot to ask?

[th]Absolute nonsense. What exactly are you missing, what you've paid for? Tell me ONE premium feature, which isn't given during attack break. Unless you cannot do this: Stop complaining! You have more than 10 (sic!) days to prepare. If you cannot cope within this timeframe with such "surprising evidences", you better shouldn't search the fault at someone else than yourself. Sorry to sound harsh here. But sometimes I just expect the minimum amount of common sense for someone posting in this forums. I know, I got disappointed in this case a lot in the past - yet I won't stop hoping.

To make it simple: You paid for Premium features. Period. NOT A SINGLE FEATURE of this is being cut during attack breaks. Once more: What are you complaining about? All I could see is a member, not being capable to understand the premium features' bonus.

Once more (yes, I know it's annoying and just repating, yet history shows, some people still won't get the message): You have 10 days (that's "ten days" in words) to cope with the issue. If we would have announced the attack break in July, a lot would complain (rightfully) for announcing it too early. Announcing the attack break 10 days beforehand is a very good timefrime. I feel very sorry for you, if you cannot recognize this.[/th]

DeletedUser

I agree that you're still able to use all premium features, but wasn't the break meant to be there so we wouldn't have to sit behind our computer?

Therefore, we won't use the normal or premium features, thus we actually do lose those days. Unless you want to force us to play, but then why implant a break in the first place..?

DeletedUser

I agree that you're still able to use all premium features, but wasn't the break meant to be there so we wouldn't have to sit behind our computer?

Therefore, we won't use the normal or premium features, thus we actually do lose those days. Unless you want to force us to play, but then why implant a break in the first place..?

[th]Once more, because there are still people, who obviously won't get it: You CAN play. You CAN use Premium features. You CAN have a break, too! Isn't it great? It's a gift to all of the community!

You DO NOT lose any day. You DO NOT lose any Premium feature. Everybody gets 2 day free premium. Everybody gets some free premium features twice (at two different stages) in the game. Actually InnoGames is gifting free Premium several times, while you are not losing any Premium benefit during the attack break. Who's on the bad side here?

The break is NOT meant to be for you to not sit behind the PC, it's something, which has to be done due to InnoGames' staff situation. You explained it pretty well, to: You STILL may sit behind your PC. You still may use all Premium features. You still may have no real life (InnoGames is not dragging you away from the PC at all). I am asking once more: What exactly are you losing as Premium custormer?

Anyone with some common sense here, who wants to argue any further?[/th]

DeletedUser

You obviously did not get the point of my message and just assumed I was another person whining over the fact that we can't attack barbs and 'lose prem over it'. I was pointing out something quite different...

I CAN kill you as well, doesn't mean I will or want to. So you're actually trying to say that because you CAN do something that no arguments are valid for not doing it and thus requesting a refund? Because that's what you're saying...

What a great mod you turn out to be eh. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I'm talking about a REAL job, not a modding job.

And you are not losing any sort of service, every player gets 7 days of free premium. Those 7 days just covered themselves.[/ke]

DeletedUser1189

Hi there, as people have mentioned about the premium I agree with them, that very big list of the premium features is nice too look at, its why I pay for premium, but the only ones which currently I make use of due to my position are ones which the xmas break makes useless. As I cant do anything with my troops, and all my villages are pretty maxed pop and will be by the 24th the only useful feature is the minting of coins globally from multiple villages in one click. I would rather save the cash and have a rebate and just do it manually tbh. I might as well as there wont be anything else to do while playing the game. If not, im just being robbed paying for a service I'm not getting :(

DeletedUser

Confuzzed here >.<

Okey, i liek the christmas break, its nice to have it in my opinion^-^

But when it comes to premium, is it like that everyone gets free premium during the break?>.<
A nd i think the confusion around here is: Is it free premium every year during the break? Thats yes i beleive:3

As ive understod it is so, but im getting alittle confused over some posts here :|

If it is so, then those who have paid for premium dosnt lose it during the break, thats nice^-^

Its not about if you can use it as much as you normaly can or not, but more that you wont lose the premium you have already paid for/purcased, am i right? :|

This is an example, i do not know the time of when you have free pp>.<
you have 14 days of paid premium started from 20th.

20th (1 day p used)
21th (2 day p used)
22th (3 day p used)
23th (4 day p used)
24th (free p)
25th (5 day p used)
26th (6 day p used)
27th (7 day p used)
28th (8 day p used)
29th (9 day p used)
30th (10 day p used)
31th (free p)
01th (free p)
02th (11 day p used)
03th (12 day p used)
04th (13 day p used)
05th (14 day p used)
^Thats how it works for those who have paid p, right?>.<

The thing that players without paid premium gets it free is just to make it eve, and that it is advertising regarding pp btw...i think>.<

If what im saying is right, stop on arguement?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You obviously did not get the point of my message and just assumed I was another person whining over the fact that we can't attack barbs and 'lose prem over it'. I was pointing out something quite different...

I CAN kill you as well, doesn't mean I will or want to. So you're actually trying to say that because you CAN do something that no arguments are valid for not doing it and thus requesting a refund? Because that's what you're saying...

What a great mod you turn out to be eh. :icon_rolleyes:

[th]Erm. Stupid comparisons for the win? You are not allowed to kill me - whether you pay some (real life) Premium or not. You just strengthen my argument: You won't lose anything with an attack break, because the Premium is NOT favouring your killings at all.

Once more: You say, you cannot do anything with your troops. But no-one can. None of the premium features is prevented during attack break. You are NOT paying for using the game daily. You are paying for some ADDITIONAL features. Those additional features are still usable during attack break. The account is still usable during attack break. You do NOT lose any money for paying anything, you won't get during attack break. In know, it's not easy to understand, but please: Try it![/th]

DeletedUser

And what good does those additional features do when you can only use like one of them because of the state of your account, while normally you use most if not all to attack/noble/support/snipe/backtime/claim/farm/etc... ?

DeletedUser

And what good does those additional features do when you can only use like one of them because of the state of your account, while normally you use most if not all to attack/noble/support/snipe/backtime/claim/farm/etc... ?

It's free premium becouse then you wont lose anything of what you have paid for regarding premium>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.