Chubbs the great

• Thread starter DeletedUser8782
  • Start date

DeletedUser8782

So while i was bored on thursday i sent a mail to a Player who had around 12k Points the mail said:
chubbslosesvill.png

Thinking the player wouldn't be able to take a vill as he wouldnt have a full nuke i thought i wouldnt have to invite him, so i went on as i normally would, i log back onto my account later that night and have a mail in my Inbox, this is what it said:
chubbsmailsme.png

So when i read this i just Lol'd so much had to show the rest of the tribe, went to TW stats to see if it was true and my god yes it was:
chubbstwstatsimage.png

So in my little story i came to a conclusion, Chubbs and his Co actually aren't their 24hours and are actually really noobs, Nuff Said!

P.S
Was bored so made this to liven up forums a little :)

DeletedUser6748

Does this mean we need a new duke? I can't have this happening in my tribe! I hereby recommend Random Task or Trelowarth for election. preferably the first tho, as the second is a noob.

Dickie

DeletedUser6748

I thought it was some 'shower' excuse you gave us? seems to me your changing your story

DeletedUser

lmao, i love it , he sound like 1 flukey git lol.
did he get a invite? haha

DeletedUser

hahaha, i love it.
he should be your little moral basher (bull dog on a chain).

DeletedUser

andyhay1 and nasinby would be good targets for him , if you help him with those ,he should be up and going in no time lol :p

DeletedUser8782

On other news, AKP have recruited JBOX refugees from ~None~ :icon_eek:

Wonder how this will pan out when they are on the verge of war with RK

DeletedUser

im in rk lol, also have good mate's in akp from w3 . but as my mate's know im loyal to the tribe im in. gonna be fun to see how this one plan's out .

DeletedUser

great post and good to see you stuck by your word and let him in, even if it was a joke :lol:

DeletedUser

lmao this is brilliant! you should've given him the village though :p.

lol... brilliant! at least we've got strength in JBOX now!:p, go RandomTask!

DeletedUser

well done JBOX hahahahaha i don't think i've read anything on here as funny as that lmao!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well done Glen for keeping your promise and shame on you chubbs :lol:

DeletedUser

i dont know about anyone else but everytime i read this i laugh my head off. one of the best tricks i have ever seen done to a tribe mate. also the guy who took a village off the rank 1 player +1 rep :lol: