church question and advice question

DeletedUser

ok so the question about a church is partly about churches...

1a) if 2/3 of my villages are being nobled with noble trains can I reduce the loyalty so that the 1st noble in each village takes the village and then the rest of the nobles attack as well essentially meaning the attacker attacks himself (I think this can be done) the next bit is what I'm not sure on... if I timed it so that a noble from each village being nobled hits the other will I get both villages back?

1b) the church part of this question is... seeing as the churches that gave my troops the church bonus are no longer mine will my troops already in transit lose their church bonus?

2) ok so the next bit is me asking for advice... I am heavily relying on lc for farming to the extent that I cleared a player in another tribe the other day but it cost me 1.8k lc and 2 days later I'm still only just recovering not just in terms of troop count but more importantly in the longterm my economy... so how many lc do you have purely for farming? 1k?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7321

1. You can drop loyalty to make them hit them self but if your vill is nobled the troops from that village will disband and there for not hit there intended target.

2. This depends on your points if its start up i would not advise trying to clear with lc, better to smash players near you with axe to keep them down from the start but failing that you have to think will the player quit if you clear them are others in the area going to out grow you due to you clearing 1 player.

In short there is to many variables when asking about clearing some one.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply :)

nah I'm 12.6k with 4 villages but still very dependent on farming for growth although I will likely be upgrading my mines soon because of the christmas and new year break :)

lol would suck if I got next to no resources for a few days xD

DeletedUser7321

TW have started putting in vills that you can farm over the attack brake but they are defended and move all the time think it was vicking camps last year.

DeletedUser

oh that's pretty cool :) did they have many resources? were they well defended or just a few troops?

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I believe the viking camps did not have actual resources but instead had some sort of supplies you could haul and exchange for temporary bonuses?

DeletedUser7321

The had res and also skins that could be used for lots of things like speed up troop builds more res and a pot luck option that could fill wh or other random things but the closer to the center of the world the more defence they had walls seemed to me to grow back quick and so did the troops.

DeletedUser4753

the xmas things suck lol.

long horn pretty much covered ur question.

the only other thing id say is church influence is calculated when the troops land, so aslong as a origin village is covered by a church's radias at the time of infact it will fight religiously, regardless of weather a church is present when launchin.

also worth of note, prenobling a village and then recaping it is a effective tactic, but deadly on packet worlds as one must pay full price for new nobles as apposed to the cheap cost if they die whilst attackin, on coin worlds nobles are always cheap

DeletedUser

Question about churches.
If a village is not under the influence of a church is supporting a village that is, What do those troops fight at 50% or 100%? I had a look on the wiki but I'm dumb so can't understand it.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
When attacking, the troops are under the influence of the village they depart from, when supporting, troops take over the influences of the village they are stationed in (like how the three tech system works). So afaik they fight at 100% when supporting a village that has religion.

DeletedUser4753

100%, the village doing the defending is the only one that matters in the religious calculation.