Claimed Villages?

DeletedUser8765

How do I officially claim a village? So that when I noble that village, it counts as nobling a claimed village, so i get the award. Obviously I could claim it in my profile, but that wouldn't be officially claimed, would it? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks, much appreciated.

DeletedUser1410

Just make a noble claim on it
That will go towards your awards

DeletedUser8765

Sorry, but that was my question. How do I make a noble claim? Sorry if it came out all confused. :D

DeletedUser

Say I wanted to noble your village, I would click on the village and see this:
Acre
Coordinates: 545|692
Player: Al-Walid
Tribe:
» Center map
» Send troops
» Send resources
» Make a noble claim for the village
» Add to favorites

Click on the bit that I've underlined, made bold and put into italics (not here, in the game)

DeletedUser7832

I believe the reason you cannot claim a village is that you are not in a tribe. You must either join a tribe or start your own in order to make a noble claim.

DeletedUser

Say I wanted to noble your village, I would click on the village and see this:
Acre
Coordinates: 545|692
Player: Al-Walid
Tribe:
» Center map
» Send troops
» Send resources
» Make a noble claim for the village
» Add to favorites

Click on the bit that I've underlined, made bold and put into italics (not here, in the game)

Your underlined bit only appears if the player has premium. Otherwise, they have to go to Tribe > Noble Planner and enter the co-ords there to make a manual claim.

I believe the reason you cannot claim a village is that you are not in a tribe. You must either join a tribe or start your own in order to make a noble claim.

< He is correct. You must make a claim on the Noble Planner, which must be done through a tribe.

DeletedUser8765

Ah, I see. So only a person in a tribe can make noble claims. Ah, well. Thanks for answering my question everyone. :)