Classic 2

DeletedUser

So roughly when does the New Classic start after the old one has finished? And what kind of settings are we looking at having?

DeletedUser5582

lol give it a bit of time surely? Still got 10 days to go on the current one!

As for settings well I would suggest you pop some ideas down in this thread and see which ones get used!

DeletedUser

Should remove the pp option for increased resources, x4 speed is too fast for it. That's my opinion anyway.

DeletedUser

The premium features should be removed, x4 Speed is perfect for Classic, the idea around it is a world that lasts months rather than years

DeletedUser

The premium features should be removed, x4 Speed is perfect for Classic, the idea around it is a world that lasts months rather than years

I was meaning that x4 is too fast for the pp features, not the world.

It is a good world speed for those of us who are impatient. There should be more faster worlds.

DeletedUser9598

Cant wait for this world, but yeah if you can get rid of the new pp features then even better

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Slower is still over plenty fast.

Below were the settings of my favorite .net HP round as an example of something that was technically slower speed but still ended quickly:

Speed 2:
Unit Speed: 2
BP: 3 days
15-tech
no archers (obviously since it's 15-tech)
no paladin
no morale
single-package nobles
no bonus villages

It had an elevated start as well, villages started with:

15 HQ
15 Barracks
10 Stable
2 Workshop
15 Smithy
5 Market
23/23/23 on Resources
22 Farm
15 Storage
15 Wall

The old announcement can be seen here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=161882

DeletedUser6695

3 day bp on that must have been crazy! Surely people came out with 25+ he's or an academy?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
3 day bp on that must have been crazy! Surely people came out with 25+ he's or an academy?

Gargareth and Reduaram co-played.

They left BP with an academy. They tried nobling one of our members, but unfortunately for them we'd expected people to noble rush so we'd all amassed cats and promptly catted him till he was the smallest account on the world (ie. smaller than new players started at).

DeletedUser

I for one will only consider playing worlds faster than 2.0. This Classic world was an absolute blast!

The premium features seem to get bashed alot. I liked them alot...and yes I used them. Now all the haters can jump in and flame away about how people buy their way to the top *sigh*. It is interesting to see the names that are critical of premium. Many of them are semi active at best. In my opinion, premium features aide the active accounts in their gaming experience. Not to mention, most video games cost between $50-$75 US dollars to purchase up front. That same money in this game would get players 6+ months of gaming if they are wise. A good value IMO.

I liked the increased resource for the first 30 days of the server. After that it was useless because accounts grow so fast. I would use this again for the first 30 days of a server.

Reducing build times is an expensive choice for a player to make. I don't really have an opinion either way. It should only be 5 premium points if Innogames wants the revenue. 10 is too expensive.

Instant market trading is expensive as well, but I used it when needed. It was great early on for getting rid of clay for iron (LC). Trading in blocks of 200k was quite nice to do every so often. Again, 10 premium points is too expensive. 5pp would increase the use.

I absolutely love the faster merchant option. I used it the entire game (after the first 30 days). Being able to move massive amounts of resources fast was invaluable for fast growth in a fast server. I found it to be the most useful premium upgrade in this world...simply awesome. Again, too expensive. It should be 15pp for the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

of course games are free . you just have to download game and sometimes you use crack or patch.

DeletedUser

I for one will only consider playing worlds faster than 2.0. This Classic world was an absolute blast!

The premium features seem to get bashed alot. I liked them alot...and yes I used them. Now all the haters can jump in and flame away about how people buy their way to the top *sigh*. It is interesting to see the names that are critical of premium. Many of them are semi active at best. In my opinion, premium features aide the active accounts in their gaming experience. Not to mention, most video games cost between $50-$75 US dollars to purchase up front. That same money in this game would get players 6+ months of gaming if they are wise. A good value IMO.

I liked the increased resource for the first 30 days of the server. After that it was useless because accounts grow so fast. I would use this again for the first 30 days of a server.

Reducing build times is an expensive choice for a player to make. I don't really have an opinion either way. It should only be 5 premium points if Innogames wants the revenue. 10 is too expensive.

Instant market trading is expensive as well, but I used it when needed. It was great early on for getting rid of clay for iron (LC). Trading in blocks of 200k was quite nice to do every so often. Again, 10 premium points is too expensive. 5pp would increase the use.

I absolutely love the faster merchant option. I used it the entire game (after the first 30 days). Being able to move massive amounts of resources fast was invaluable for fast growth in a fast server. I found it to be the most useful premium upgrade in this world...simply awesome. Again, too expensive. It should be 15pp for the week.

I used the premium features, I will again if they are available. I agree they do help alot although i think it is unfair on people who cannot afford to use them (Or do not have a way to pay online), how can it possibly make the game fair? Maybe this isn't the right world to remove pp features from and I know innogames have to make money from somewhere, but there should be at least one world on .uk that has no advantages, especially where new players are concerned.

This was my first game on tribalwars and i was lucky enough to have got help and advice from a few experienced players, but i suspect most "noobs" don't get the chance, how about introducing a starter world? (Totally off topic i know, Sorry).

Last edited by a moderator: