Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

Reastablished

Reaction score
Looks as though bArry and his merry men ain’t got much going for them, seems an apparent alliance between them and the all conquering Rogue hasn’t quite worked out, you’d think a tribe who pride themselves on backstabbing would at least be decent at it.
Looks Like ARAF, ARAF2 and Last suck.

DeletedUser15057

ATG(Last) is going down !!! Peanuts hitting delete account :) ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reastablished

Reaction score
Looks as though bArry and his merry men ain’t got much going for them, seems an apparent alliance between them and the all conquering Rogue hasn’t quite worked out, you’d think a tribe who pride themselves on backstabbing would at least be decent at it.
Looks Like ARAF, ARAF2 and Last suck.

Looks like I was right, they sucked.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Well that was one of the easiest worlds iv ever played. Wank the lot of ya.

Yeah very honourable of DAFT to backstab allies to get a foothold rather than fight fairly I guess makes things easy. Funnily enough chatting about Rogue backstabbing when DAFT do it themselves. Pot, kettle, black?

SWDXB

Reaction score
Yeah very honourable of DAFT to backstab allies to get a foothold rather than fight fairly I guess makes things easy. Funnily enough chatting about Rogue backstabbing when DAFT do it themselves. Pot, kettle, black?

Ending diplomacy within the terms isn’t backstabbing mate lol can’t stay napped all world. In fact it lasted longer than it should have considering how aggressive your duke was.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Ending diplomacy within the terms isn’t backstabbing mate lol can’t stay napped all world. In fact it lasted longer than it should have considering how aggressive your duke was.
who was their duke?

SWDXB

Reaction score
That’s the one. Nice guy he was.

Might want to fact check though, no one accused Rogues of backstabbing.