Classic 7 settings, start date Monday 03rd November at 10am

DeletedUser13103

Sure I read somewhere flags were enabled for classic 7 :icon_confused:

Deleted User - 695343

Yeah I sent a ticket, dabook said it was an error in announcement. Yay! :)

Deleted User - 695343

Weird stuff going on tho, barb attacked but the quest wasn't there, still isn't.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to co play me? I don't mind what times, preferably you play the night shift and I play morning and evening?

Applicants contact via skype eXpL0iT.tw

DeletedUser11788

Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 0.6
Noble: Packages
Smithy: 15 Tech
Archers: no
Paladin: Yes no weapons
Bonus villages: Enhanced
Barbs and Bonus grow to: 2000
Church: Yes
Choice of starting location: Yes
Beginners Protection:3 Days
Tribe Limit: 6
Fake Limit: No
Farm Limit: No
Morale: No
Militia: Yes
Attack/Support Gap: 0
Night Bonus: 00:00 – 07:00
No outside support, troops withdrawn on leaving tribe.

Tribe lock after 40 days, win condition 60% player owned villages for 5 days

Pre registration is now open.

I dont see no available melitia when I click on the farm. I been playing the world...Im not enjoying it. I desperately need morale protection to kill the bullies. LOL. This is by no means a defenders biased world like previously said by some. Defenders actually have no chance at all in my opinion. The only way to kill bullies is to sneak defend across tribes... and that cannot be done. So offensive bullies will definately not be stopped.

DeletedUser13240

Omg do you ever stop moaning? Moan moan moan moan. All you ever do. If you don't like a world, DON'T PLAY IT!!! Simple as!

DeletedUser6695

I dont see no available melitia when I click on the farm. I been playing the world...Im not enjoying it. I desperately need morale protection to kill the bullies. LOL. This is by no means a defenders biased world like previously said by some. Defenders actually have no chance at all in my opinion. The only way to kill bullies is to sneak defend across tribes... and that cannot be done. So offensive bullies will definately not be stopped.

Basically what you're saying is that you are crap and can't keep up?

DeletedUser12924

Okay if you read back on what you put you may just teach yourself a lesson, 'Defenders actually have no chance at all in my opinion.' imo your 100% right so what should you do? stop defending... -.- 'The only way to kill bullies is to sneak defend across tribes...' erm no i'd say there are alternatives, recruit some axe and be the bully or join casual. 'So offensive bullies will definately not be stopped.' not usually no... if im correct the best offensive bullies will win the world EVERY TIME!

so when you stop winging about defence and learn the ways of offence, stop hogging all the players in your 30x30 condoning family tribes etc etc then you will start to grasp what tw is about.

I'm no super vet but ive learned many tricks and my current skills never developed from a spear or family tribes

DeletedUser5605

the tribe lock has set it for me ill not be playing clasic i did not find out about the 40 day time limet and i asume that it was from the start off the world so players like my self who join after 40 days its tuff luck tw wont do nothing