Classic 8 settings, start date Thursday 02nd April at 9am

DeletedUser

​This post just made you a hypocrite.

No it didn't. You might wanna look up your definitions a little bit. For a start I haven't stated, or even implied, a position on whining what so ever. I made an observation that his post was whining, and that he apparently dislikes whining. If you choose to infer something because of a lack of comprehension skills that is entirely up to you though so please do continue making a fool of yourself. :)

DeletedUser13240

This thread is full of grumpy old people :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

No it didn't. You might wanna look up your definitions a little bit. For a start I haven't stated, or even implied, a position on whining what so ever. I made an observation that his post was whining, and that he apparently dislikes whining. If you choose to infer something because of a lack of comprehension skills that is entirely up to you though so please do continue making a fool of yourself. :)

Perhaps it's the illusion of the internet and the fact this is text based but to me your prior comments look to be whining about people whining, thus, it makes you look hypocritical... Just sayin'

DeletedUser

Perhaps it's the illusion of the internet and the fact this is text based but to me your prior comments look to be whining about people whining, thus, it makes you look hypocritical... Just sayin'

Ima go with troll. No one can suck at comprehension this bad. :icon_rolleyes:

First one I mocked him. Second one I had to explain I was mocking him because there's too much stupid on this forum. Neither are whining about whining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11750

Ima go with troll. No one can suck at comprehension this bad. :icon_rolleyes:

First one I mocked him. Second one I had to explain I was mocking him because there's too much stupid on this forum. Neither are whining about whining.

Now you're whining about people saying you were whining when you claimed to have not been whining but I know that you were in fact whining. Now pls stahp whining.

DeletedUser13240

To everyone who is whining and whining about people whining:

img

DeletedUser5582

I cant believe I have to explain it, but .uk is full of the loud mouth idiots who are too dumb to make it as the normal forum idiots in .net their ability to play and grasp the mechanics of the game is so poor that they can still not compete in the diminished talent pool of .net. A game that took me a few weeks to figure out when I was 16 has eluded these people for years. And you think they are going to understand your post?

get over the net>uk server thing will you is boring. net is full (lol packed) of loud mouthed idiots and is also packed full of folk who can't play the game to any standard. Hell just means is more of them to noble before you bump into someone good.

Talking of good and of loud mouthed idiots was this you?

**Drops the mic and walks out. See you all elsewhere .uk still sucks

after racing to 1k points and spending a heap of pp to achieve it?! Wow....

or if we talking of idiots running their mouths off (and yes I grant you can be allowed a little lip wobble as you raced to 1k before we had p2w on premium) but still you do say things like this...

Lionheart could you do me a favor and make a thread saying you'll be first to lc again, then not get top 3 to lc? That shit was priceless

I admit although he was first to research he actually failed to hit the build button but meh this is Uk we all suck

Now we may all be loud mouthed idiots but what does that make you? You throw some words around and now some premium and quit at 1k points and everyone else sucks...

lol but I did at least understand your post :icon_eek:

Please (hands back mike which you dropped earlier) pop back to .net and amaze them I hear they are easily impressed....

DeletedUser

Pretty medicore world, will lurk around a little although can't be bothered to play properly unless I bump into a few old faces and get pressured into playing hehe ;)

Dark

DeletedUser

after racing to 1k points and spending a heap of pp to achieve it?! Wow....
:icon_rolleyes: your ability to grasp a sarcastic post made a few months ago is astounding. Whats your point that I was half trying on a world while waiting for a different world to come out and I was still rank 1? Or that I was able to take a poorly done bp account and turn it into rank 1 on .uk with minimal effort? Or are you going to imply that if you ever started within 12 hours of me and a tribe I built you think you'd survive?

Ive not purchased PP in 2 or 3 years, no-one purchased pp on that account either.:icon_rolleyes: Thank you for illustrating my point about the skills of evaluation over here.

DeletedUser5582

Lol lets not construct straw men arguments here. I never said you were half trying so lets not go there. I said you ridicule folk here a little too often and your achievements at racing to 1k whilst buying pp were amazing!

You say you never bought pp? I say you fib..

We only bought 50k resources max... you bought more resources than us but still you can't even past some of the people who never bought anything.

Are you seriously talking about player ability? Because we all know how much ability you really have

Now that is not you but it WAS your acc. You may not not have bought the pp but your co did

Drops mike and walk out....

DeletedUser

Lol lets not construct straw men arguments here. I never said you were half trying so lets not go there. I said you ridicule folk here a little too often and your achievements at racing to 1k whilst buying pp were amazing!

You say you never bought pp? I say you fib..

Now that is not you but it WAS your acc. You may not not have bought the pp but your co did

Drops mike and walk out....
Ray used pp he traded for from pp he got from farming. :icon_confused: That account didn't purchase any pp while I was on it. Oh wait I get it you're like doing this as a joke? You trying to illustrate how dumb uk people are by pointing out how bad they are at reading, i specifically said purchased so you knew if you did this godawful argument you would prove how dumb ukers are. Good one bravo.

And where were you in comparison to my account? Next hauling world invite my account to start next to you take all the head start you want on the barbs so they are empty when I start playing.. We both know you arent in my league in this game so why are you even trying this crap?

Heck come over and do it on no pp hauling world.. You know what the end result will be I assume? your name on a long list of idiots on the forum who tried to challenge me and got rimmed. And the list includes a lot better players than you

I mean you realize the first ever international competition in tribalwars history, so the one that will draw the most people, was won by me right? I have a fair understanding of what servers are good. Uk isnt one of them

DeletedUser5582

Using pp != buying pp.

semantics!

Ray used pp he traded for from pp he got from farming. :icon_confused: That account didn't purchase any pp while I was on it. Oh wait I get it you're like doing this as a joke? You trying to illustrate how dumb uk people are by pointing out how bad they are at reading, i specifically said purchased so you knew if you did this godawful argument you would prove how dumb ukers are. Good one bravo

ah right so the John Wayne "no one purchased pp on that acc" line was just BS right? I spoke about using PP to race to 1k. How you got the PP am sure is your concern.

Look end of the day you come here insult the server is your business. Come here race to 1k and quit and insult the server is your business but come here insult everyone and pay to race to 1k (however you got the pp no one cares) and then don't be so uptight if some of us lol a bit!

You DID get to 1k points first and your acc DID pay for the privilege of doing so.

Now if we all dumb for not knowing how you got the pp then so be it we can live with this trust me is ok. Hell you want to bash us all for being dumb, being bad at reading and not being first to 1k points I can live with that too.

End of day you are hiding behind silly arguments about where pp came from that you used to get rank 1 and then abused everyone else for being rubbish.

Well done you!

DeletedUser

your acc DID pay for the privilege of doing so.
how is it semantics that we didnt pay. pick one of my other starts on .uk that was rank one then. Which is every start ive done on .uk except the one where I went yellow 3 times and was still top 10 by nobling. We took a resource all of us are able to get ingame and did better than you with it.

And let me ask this again to be clear, are you implying that you think you could hold a candle to me if you were in my vicinity of a world? In fact I can think 1 .uk player who could, and when we started next to eachother I out did him and cleared him. Great guy good friend, but he lost. Other than last wish I dont think I can think of a single .uk player that could come close to doing well against me

DeletedUser

Uh it's not semantics about paying or using, the entire point is it is accessible to everyone without spending money assuming you're willing to invest time at some point. P2W isn't brilliant, but the market trading does open it up to everyone if you're willing to put in effort. You're just using past worlds to boost this one, is that fair? Well I'm not too sure if I'm honest, obviously players who's first world it is haven't had that opportunity. But it is in my opinion fairer than buying it, because of the accessibility.

DeletedUser

Uh it's not semantics about paying or using, the entire point is it is accessible to everyone without spending pp assuming you're willing to invest time at some point. P2W isn't brilliant, but the market trading does open it up to everyone if you're willing to put in effort. You're just using past worlds to boost this one, is that fair? Well I'm not too sure if I'm honest, obviously players who's first world it is haven't had that opportunity. But it is in my opinion fairer than buying it, because of the accessibility.
Shes taken the semantics to a whole nother level she is arguing the semantics, wrongly about semantics.

lets say I purchased 100,000 PP that world, it still stands Im rank 1 every time I player here regardless. That is her argument to discredit me, because she very well knows if she started anywhere near me in any world she would be rimmed.

DeletedUser5582

how is it semantics that we didnt pay. pick one of my other starts on .uk that was rank one then. Which is every start ive done on .uk except the one where I went yellow 3 times and was still top 10 by nobling. We took a resource all of us are able to get ingame and did better than you with it.

And let me ask this again to be clear, are you implying that you think you could hold a candle to me if you were in my vicinity of a world? In fact I can think 1 .uk player who could, and when we started next to eachother I out did him and cleared him. Great guy good friend, but he lost. Other than last wish I dont think I can think of a single .uk player that could come close to doing well against me

seriously get over yourself. Have not implied, hinted, alluded to, suggested or inferred that I could hold a candle to you on worlds with P2W features or worlds without.

I just think that before you come here and say the whole server is rubbish you should think about whether this would get a reaction especially when you use pp to get to rank 1 at 1k points and then quit.

Which part of this are you not understanding? Racing to 1k using premium (however earned) and then saying everyone else is crap is not that bright.

Look at the post on this thread I commented on. Look at the posts I then quoted is a link of you saying UK server/players are idiots.

From a player who raced to 1k on last world played and paid to do so?!

Is impressive stuff especially as you got your co to get the premium for you too!

DeletedUser

seriously get over yourself. Have not implied, hinted, alluded to, suggested or inferred that I could hold a candle to you on worlds with P2W features or worlds without.

I just think that before you come here and say the whole server is rubbish you should think about whether this would get a reaction especially when you use pp to get to rank 1 at 1k points and then quit.

Which part of this are you not understanding? Racing to 1k using premium (however earned) and then saying everyone else is crap is not that bright.

Look at the post on this thread I commented on. Look at the posts I then quoted is a link of you saying UK server/players are idiots.

From a player who raced to 1k on last world played and paid to do so?!

Is impressive stuff especially as you got your co to get the premium for you too!
lets assume your asinine argument is correct because you're too stupid to admit when you're wrong.

That is one of many .uk worlds ive played. So what would it matter if that one doesnt count. The last time two .net tribes joined a uk world that I know of, every single top 20 account in the world was from those two tribes. Get a grip