Classic 8 settings, start date Thursday 02nd April at 9am

DeletedUser13240

You both seem to have massive egos, unless you have no ego, although I find that hard to believe because anyone who is really good normally always has a massive ego :icon_sad:.

The only difference is, you talk sense and a lot of knowledge in your posts, GIXXER only ever had ego and rarely any knowledge in his posts :icon_confused:.

Sorry if that doesn't make much sense, but it should do :).

DeletedUser

Murph am not arguing he wouldn't outgrow anyone (with or without pp). Am just arguing best not to call everyone idiots when you do use pp and race to 1k and quit.
Whats the relevance of that to a total lack of good players here?

DeletedUser5582

You play here? Does this now mean you are saying you are a bit pants?!

Look we all have a choice to use premium to get ahead or not. We all have a choice to earn that premium through selling ressies on other worlds or just paying for it. We also all have a choice not to be a prat and insult others if we spend premium to get ahead of them.

You chose to insult folk for being idiots after paying to get to rank 1. I think that sucks and said so. You are still arguing about it so disagree.

Personally if I spent premium and got to 1k before anyone else I probs wouldn't have made a post about it saying everyone else was rubbish. You did which is your choice so again I think we differ on this.

Are you a good player? Yes. Are you a tosser? Yes. Am not sure is much more to add to this Matt bar you saying "sorry" which I think is highly unlikely....

If you are struggling to find the relevance of UK lacking good players then am sure the rest of us will cope. Now if you want to get back to stating how awesome you are to debunk my views I will get back to yawning...

DeletedUser

You chose to insult folk for being idiots after paying to get to rank 1. I think that sucks and said so. You are still arguing about it so disagree.
Do you not see the logical fallacy? LETS SAY I SPENT 10,000,000 PP FROM MY WALLET THAT WORLD. Okay are you following now. What does that have to do with every other world, and the over all skill level of .uk?

DeletedUser11750

Do you not see the logical fallacy? LETS SAY I SPENT 10,000,000 PP FROM MY WALLET THAT WORLD. Okay are you following now. What does that have to do with every other world, and the over all skill level of .uk?

Be quiet, you pp whored and rushed to 1k before quitting (spit)

DeletedUser

I was rereading an old thread of mine where I first decided that LightyJo was one of the worst uk-only posters I had come across in terms of logic, comprehension and ability to think.

This was stated to me:
first up lets drop the little digs and petty slurs please as it demeans you way more than me.

So I figured I'd reread this thread:

Talking of good and of loud mouthed idiots was this you?

or if we talking of idiots running their mouths off (and yes I grant you can be allowed a little lip wobble as you raced to 1k before we had p2w on premium) but still you do say things like this...

Alas you are also a bit of a prat.

A quick summary...

tosser_zpsiqfx9ojm.png

Are you a <bad word>? Yes. Am not sure is much more to add to this Matt bar you saying "sorry" which I think is highly unlikely....

Oh and the legion of flicky haired references you seem to make throughout quite a few of your posts.

Keep demeaning yourself. I don't really care for the content of your posts as they are trash, but I just found this highly amusing. You've gone backwards as a forum poster in the last 3 years. I didn't think that was possible.

DeletedUser5582

You brought up your achievements on other worlds first to defend your actions on UK22. You brought up the skill level of the UK server and now you mention this as some sort of counter argument? lol no.

I was rereading an old thread of mine where I first decided that LightyJo was one of the worst uk-only posters I had come across in terms of logic, comprehension and ability to think.

This was stated to me:

So I figured I'd reread this thread:

Oh and the legion of flicky haired references you seem to make throughout quite a few of your posts.

Keep demeaning yourself. I don't really care for the content of your posts as they are trash, but I just found this highly amusing. You've gone backwards as a forum poster in the last 3 years. I didn't think that was possible.

You know what I shouldn't have called poor Matt all those bad names and I apologise. Just when folks mouth off at an entire server it riles me. Am also guessing that pointing out where I have been rude to folk by being rude to someone is not being a hypocrite at all? I am delighted you know what flicky hair means so feel able to challenge it. Am not sure I used it in this thread though so a little random you bring it up now.

I could trawl through a heap of posts of yours and find some of the less charming trolling efforts but what would be the point?

Tom, its good you wish to defend your friend but when they abuse a whole server so childishly is it really needed? Clearly you think so and no doubt the replies will be pointing what an idiot I am, my deficiencies in logic on arguments never started by me to refute the premise that a whole bunch of folk are beneath contempt?

Alas, when you hair swirling folk tend to reply the OP's is always portrayed as an idiot. Should we go back to old threads you will see this is the case. It is interesting that from the original comments made by me in this thread Matt's replies started with:

Ive not purchased PP in 2 or 3 years, no-one purchased pp on that account either.:icon_rolleyes:

which is true the premium wasn't bought. But no one talked about where the premium had come from just that it was used to get to 1k points and rank 1 before anyone else.

And it is my logic that is being held up to be ridiculed?

Finally, you whine (see the earlier parts on the thread about that if you like) about me abusing poor Matt. Just in this thread count how many times you have been rude to folk about whining or anything else.

It is an eye opener yet your post whined about me being rude to Matt. Incredible. Still you impressed Fidel so guess you are winning this argument now :icon_eek:

If I have gone backwards as a poster (oh the shame) then maybe you have never got off the bottom level if we are using your point scoring template?

DeletedUser

So you're spending a bunch of pp on extra res production and to speed up the building process, and you say the players here can't play?

DeletedUser6695

So you're spending a bunch of pp on extra res production and to speed up the building process, and you say the players here can't play?

They can't...

P.s is Nauzwhore rank 1 yet?

DeletedUser11750

You people seem to be awfully annoyed at the people who pay to keep your server running..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You people seem to be awfully annoyed at the people who pay to keep your server running..

No, no. They're annoyed at the people that take advantage of those people. They like the people that buy prem it seems, just not those that farm and sell res for those peoples premium.

DeletedUser11750

No, no. They're annoyed at the people that take advantage of those people. They like the people that buy prem it seems, just not those that farm and sell res for those peoples premium.

My mistake, although if they weren't spending the pp on half timing buildings, it would just endlessly circle around, thus nobody ever buying pp, and when people are no longer buying pp the server will stop running, because why keep a server open if it's not making money.

DeletedUser

You brought up your achievements on other worlds first to defend your actions on UK22. You brought up the skill level of the UK server and now you mention this as some sort of counter argument? lol no.

Your comprehension skills make me worry for you. Are you okay? Sincerely I mean that.. I think maybe you should take a breather from what ever is bothering you because I cannot believe any human being is this ehh ill grasping of their faculties.

Even if I purchased that pp instead of used an ingame feature better than you, it would not have anything to do with my ablility to preform here without it. So it would be a moot point? Directly answer that question seriously because you seem really confused and Im starting to get worried about. If one world I used PP, what would that do to effect my accomplishments on a whole? Would that immediately make me a bad player? Because if not then your entire point is invalid.

Even if I was the worst player in the history of tribalwars so Ill give you that. Uk still sucks in terms of skill, because how good I am has nothing to do with the fact that there are like 0 good uk players seriously name 5 good uk players

DeletedUser6695

Your comprehension skills make me worry for you. Are you okay? Sincerely I mean that.. I think maybe you should take a breather from what ever is bothering you because I cannot believe any human being is this ehh ill grasping of their faculties.

Even if I purchased that pp instead of used an ingame feature better than you, it would not have anything to do with my ablility to preform here without it. So it would be a moot point? Directly answer that question seriously because you seem really confused and Im starting to get worried about. If one world I used PP, what would that do to effect my accomplishments on a whole? Would that immediately make me a bad player? Because if not then your entire point is invalid.

Even if I was the worst player in the history of tribalwars so Ill give you that. Uk still sucks in terms of skill, because how good I am has nothing to do with the fact that there are like 0 good uk players seriously name 5 good uk players

CF
CF
CF
CF
Luca

DeletedUser11546

I think i consider myself to be the best player on the UK server atm, but that's just my opinion.