Cleaners vs Julii

• Thread starter Caesar Tiberius
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We have been dragged into another war forcing to stop attacks on swine flu.:icon_sad:

Everyone seems not to like us.:icon_sad::icon_sad:

Any verdicts who is going to win?:)

We will not attack Cleaners but rather defend and allow their troops to come and die.

DeletedUser5322

can someone please go to war and make an interesting thread? ive lost interest in this already :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All this early fighting is badly hurting your growth rate..

Also, you don't have to make a new thread for every war you have, most people don't actually care - the post above me shows that anyway :)

DeletedUser

YaY!! Another war!! I hate cleaning, and Julii sounds like July, my favourite month of the year!!

Go Julii!!

DeletedUser

Wow that sounds like a great idea! Especially since neither of you will probably have cata's (or nobles). Réally interesting...

DeletedUser

Well I can research :ram: and one more smithy level and I can reserach :catapult:.

Well I will have updates on the war as it goes on (with reports of course).

Any verdict who has the upper hand so far?

DeletedUser5184

I Love reading your posts they make me laugh, but i feel soon people will start to get very agitated by your "war" posts, Personally i would quit while your ahead.

DeletedUser5322

He means your little wars are of no interest to anyone other than a small minority and also your declaration posts are about as interesting as watching paint dry =]

DeletedUser

He means your little wars are of no interest to anyone other than a small minority and also your declaration posts are about as interesting as watching paint dry =]

But I though you wanted a war to talk about and make an interesting thread. This is a war. Oh by the way no battles to talk about yet.

DeletedUser

I lovvvveeeeeeee these threads :icon_biggrin:

GOOOO Julii !!

Them Cleaners are a bunch of lazy hags, sitting in the cleaning stores smoking, you should be a shamed! Julii tear them allllll to shreads...

If you don't like the thread don't read it :icon_cool: Others with taste do love taking the mick of any people that go against Julii as they dominate and if they can take down Swine Flu before they mutated they can do anything..gooooo Julii!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser5184

What do you mean?

I mean i personally find your posts about these so called "wars" very amusing but at the end of the day as sodave kindly pointed out, this is only a minority that feel the same way and before you end up really bugging these people who do not apreciate your posts and before they flame you :icon_rolleyes: , please just stop telling us this rather pointless information :lol:

DeletedUser

Well I can research :ram: and one more smithy level and I can reserach :catapult:.

Well I will have updates on the war as it goes on (with reports of course).

Any verdict who has the upper hand so far?

Show me reports of destroying somone's HQ to 1 or all the pits to 1. Something wich atleast is amusing to watch.

Or even better, show reports of badly coordinated attacks. :icon_biggrin:

Or atleast something of a war.. this is just pointless and absolutely no fun. No reports mean a topic with flame and ppl with a bad arrogant attitude who'll yell: "i'll be back" all the time..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have been dragged into another war forcing to stop attacks on swine flu.:icon_sad:

We will not attack Cleaners but rather defend and allow their troops to come and die.

PnP Fail.
Needs moar lolcats

DeletedUser

PnP is not PnP with out stats, and maps and reports, and nobles, and crucially lolcats :)

DeletedUser

Palace guard ign?

And this pnp sucked, i didnt giggle at all

My ign is palaceguard. lol
But I quit ages ago.
If you look at KingT's leaving thread, I was the co player that he referred to.
I'm just following this world for fun.
Mainly to push for moar lolcats.