Co-play or Go alone

DeletedUser

Just thought i would open a discussion on the the whole co-playing idea...

I have done both gone alone and played with others (yes insert innuendo here) and also played along side some great co played acc and some great single sat.

Just think it would be refreshing for a world to open where co played wasn't allowed every script banned real back to basics as sometimes its not the best player that wins a world its who can manipulate the system the best which i don't disagree with but would also like to see if those players could still achieve same high levels under these circumstances...

WiSardLy

DeletedUser9598

Your asking for trouble starting this thread lol

DeletedUser

Always Like a little hair and Nails Flying in the air seen as Most Top Accs have always been co played would be nice to see them go alone don't you think..

And before ppl start shouting yes there are players that have done it alone and big kudos to those..

Still think it would be nice to see everyone on a level playing field just once..

DeletedUser9598

The amount of times ive seen this arguement i can tell you it never ends well lol i for 1 would love to see a level playing field, a world with only solo players on it, however i cant see it happening fella

DeletedUser

If you want it to be a level playing field then you would have to have set times for attacks to land ect so its not unfair on players from one country or another, and so people with less time can play aswell rather than having players who spend 18 hours infront of their computer getting the upper hand. It will never be a level playing field just make the most of what you can do.

DeletedUser9598

If you want it to be a level playing field then you would have to have set times for attacks to land ect so its not unfair on players from one country or another, and so people with less time can play aswell rather than having players who spend 18 hours infront of their computer getting the upper hand. It will never be a level playing field just make the most of what you can do.

Thats the whole point of having sitters, but im not getting into this as tbh its a never ending arguement and 1 im bored of and i dont actually mind playing against co'd accounts

DeletedUser

Neither do i, infact im co playing someone now. I'm not sure about you but i dont think people would want to look after their own account and a sat account daily for hours. Anyway i was just stating it will never be fair even if it was limited to 1 player per account.

DeletedUser

By level playing field i was simply saying 1 player 1 acc no scripts im not saying this should apply throughout the game just 1 world to see who takes up the challenge how much time ppl dedicate to this is up to them and your tribe would become very important

DeletedUser10520

think this has been done to death in other threads BUT I have always thought the no co player no scripts thing would be great to have on a pre set server of 5 a side TW

Have 1 villa each and choose what troops and build goes in then one side takes out the other and to ensure no cheating you could even ban certain browsers from being used.

Be handy to settle those epeen buffers out there too!

DeletedUser

I like it see thats the type of thing I'm going on about I no ppl have gone on and on about no co players etc and i don't agree with that but things like 5 vs 5 what a great idea

UnKnown

Reaction score
I play solo and don't use scripts, it's personal choice at the end of the day, and a solo player can still out play a co played account in my opinion, it all depends on player skill and experience. People tend to co play because more activity leads to faster growth meaning higher rank and thats all, as far as trying to sneak an attack in while the solo player is off line goes, well thats what NB and sitters are for.

DeletedUser6695

IMO, most people only co play because of the time it takes to run an acc solo. I would gladly solo every world if I had the time

DeletedUser

I play solo and don't use scripts, it's personal choice at the end of the day, and a solo player can still out play a co played account in my opinion, it all depends on player skill and experience. People tend to co play because more activity leads to faster growth meaning higher rank and thats all, as far as trying to sneak an attack in while the solo player is off line goes, well thats what NB and sitters are for.

If you get a sitter the majority of the time you are away then you are basically co played

DeletedUser10520

If you get a sitter the majority of the time you are away then you are basically co played

really? Like attacking the same players, supporting the same tribemates, sending ressies and all the other things tribes do TOGETHER :icon_rolleyes:

How many times has sitting an acc messed up ops and saving villas etc etc

Sitting is not "basically' co playing

DeletedUser9598

really? Like attacking the same players, supporting the same tribemates, sending ressies and all the other things tribes do TOGETHER :icon_rolleyes:

My biggest hate about TW................. The sitter rule!! God i wish this was looked at and changed somehow.

But completely agree, sitting is far from basically co-playing

DeletedUser6695

Early on it's basically the same, hell sometimes it's better I've often set cory and came back to sheer amazement.

Its not as beneficial late game but neither is co playing

DeletedUser10520

Early on it's basically the same, hell sometimes it's better I've often set cory and came back to sheer amazement.

Its not as beneficial late game but neither is co playing

um.

Think are a lot of ifs and what have yous in your comment CF. What if your sitter was in the same area? What if you are then attacked and they are the def guru? What if you then can't farm the same quit players for 24hrs....

The fact that you have a 24 hr rule after anyone sits you and not if you have a co player means it is never "basically" the same. End of. Though yes these things might be worthwhile if Cory was sitting the acc but still lets not confuse folk here.

Also how would you know about late game :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6695

I've played late game quite a lot actually.

And farming barbs would suffice for 24 hours if it means your acc is being watched while you are off.

Regarding def, if a player needs to be stacked and can't hold out for 24 hours I don't want them in my tribe

DeletedUser

bigonesal said:
Pick a sitter away from your area?

How hard is it to do this ?

If you know all the implications sitting has then why would you set someone near you or who you will be helping attack ect thats just called stupidity.