Co-play or Go alone

DeletedUser9598

Its not as simple as saying pick someone who isnt near you as it all depends on the circumstances surrounding the sit, how often do people leave there sit requests until last minute and then say 'i need a sitter asap, somethings come up i need to rush out etc' its basically first person available. Your argument is based on a perfect scenario, well sorry to bust your bubbles but its not always that simple

DeletedUser

If you are setting a tribemate when you are offline on a regular basis then you know who is online and you can set up a sitting rota within the tribe so no its not in a perfect world, far from it. If you set someone once as a last minute thing then that argument has no point in this thread.

DeletedUser9598

My argument is aimed solely at you saying sitting is basically co-playing, when we all know full well it isnt, you cant say what youve said then defend it by saying my argument has no place in this thread, when in reality its perfectly justified as its still a form of sitting.

DeletedUser

If you have an account that is sat often by a tribe then thats is pretty much co playing as the account isn't played on its own it is played by others also, if you sit once say in 10 days then thats not co playing, so if its not co playing it has no point in here as the thread is about solo playing or co playing.

I think you will agree with that.

DeletedUser9598

I agree what the threads about mate, haven't tried disputing that, was merely pointing out that sitting isn't basically co-playing. I can see your point also but your only covering 1 form of account sitting and even then its a form which in my opinion is rare to none existent on .uk at least.

Anyways as were getting off topic im gonna refrain from posting and leave it there :)

DeletedUser8800

i dont care as it can be a dis advantage
i love playing on my own, i know exactly whats going on where my troops are what i want to do
i have only had 2 good co playing experience one didnt last long
my fault personal issues
and the other worked very very well
but if i had a choice on my own all the time
shame family gets in the way lol