Co Player

DeletedUser

I used to play in the net and never play the UK world. The special feature of UK 10 attarcts me. I'd like to be able to co-play it with anyone having the basic knowledge, BB code and conquiring experience. Hopefully we can hold on till the end of the world in Dec 2013. All I ask for is a chance to play in this special world.

I am straight forward. I list the following to speed up the co-play team formation before Aug 22.

Possible Points of Interest/Area of Discussion:
1. Account Name
I do not mind what name we go but obviously it should not be something negative or stupid. If you have no idea I can suggest one.

2. Prize
I give up my rights for the Prize if we win. However, I would recommend someone who is willing to pay gets the Prize. I will not get involved in the issue/discussion of who is getting the Prize.

3. Premium
I have difficulties in paying premium so count me out. I do not mind playing without premium but I doubt it can be difficult when the account grows.

4. Play Time
I cannot play more than 8-hour duration (can be more on holidays but it is flexible through arrangement). All I can do is to log into the computer once/several times a day (depends on my real life activities). So basically this is your account but with someone else who keeps the account active while you are sleeping, working, having vacation, etc.

5. Co-player
I do not mind the number of the co-player. However, the resolution will be decided by the ultimate account holder (the one who gets the Prize and pays the premium)

6. Tribe
Bascially I do not mind which tribe. Go ahead if you have a good pre-made tribe in mind. However, no frequent tribe changes unless the tribe is bad.

If you are interested in co-playing with me, please leave a message here.

Last edited by a moderator: