Co-playing with a banned player question

DeletedUser

Hi guys new to the forums but i have a question. Is it legal for a member of my tribe to co-play my account if he has been banned? Not sure about this one so without flaming would like a reasonable response if anyone can please :)

DeletedUser4083

So long as the game rules are followed then there isn't a problem. I would recommend that both players brush up on the game rules to make sure that there are no future issues :)

DeletedUser

Just to clarify this being wait 24 hours after the ban then both players can continue on my account, so long as the banned account is not in use? I've read the rules and there's nothing specific to banned players co-playing this is why i'm asking ^^

DeletedUser4083

That is correct, the player must wait 24 hours from logging out of one account before joining another account. It is the account that is banned usually, so the player can always move onto another account. Just make sure that whatever they did wrong before, they don't do it again :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The answer basically boils down to this:

Ingame: Accounts are banned, not people. When banned you can typically create a new account and start over should you so desire.

Forum: People get banned, not accounts, creating a new account to post with while your other account is banned will lead to the evade account being permbanned, the ban on your initial account being lengthened, and if you do so again it often leads to ingame bans.