Compete and win!

DeletedUser4411

A competition event will start soon!
Players from across all of Tribal Wars will be divided into 4 teams for the duration of 4 challenges - each lasts 24 hours.
Challenges consist of a certain action - like defeating the most units of a certain type. Complete these actions as much as possible during the challenge period to help your team on its way to victory! Once a challenge finishes, your team will win a reward if it comes first for your world, all worlds or overall. Win in more than one category, and your team will receive a better reward.
The first challenge begins: today at 17:00 - See you then!

You'll be able to follow all teams' progress live in the Rankings.

The competition started today, looks quiet fun.

How long have these competitions been running? IE since which world?

Do you think it will spur you on to focus your attacks on certain people or team colours? or will you just not pay any attention and just go about your normal day?

Come on the green team!!!!

1232v6f.jpg

DeletedUser12810

I am just pretty much going to do what I normally do, don't see a need to go out of my way to do them, especially in world 19 in world 18 I might go for some but I think for 10% resource production bonus its not really worth going too far out of your way

Deleted User - 70854

I know they were in the end of uk15, i think uk18 was the newest world when they came out?

ill be helping out when i can but not going out of my way to do it.

Im in Green team too ;) lets rock

DeletedUser61

[h=4]tribalwars.co.uk - World 19[/h]
[h=5]Blue[/h][h=5]Red[/h][h=5]Green[/h][h=5]Yellow[/h][h=5]Overall[/h]

The iron will help with LC production lets go green!

DeletedUser12834

This first challenge is ridiculous anyway... Smithy lvls at this point? Any good player would have a 20 smithy anyhow.
Thus why my team is last ;) Team Yellow
So.Juicy

DeletedUser

This challenge should have been a week ago, no point in rewarding people for smithy levels now

DeletedUser12810

Yeah it it goes across all the TW worlds on different servers so you cannot purely assume its based around world 19