Congrats to AA on winning Classic 2

DeletedUser

[sa]Tonight saw the doors finally close on Classic 2 so it's congratulations to AA on there dominance win.

All members of the tribe will win 300 premium points each:

Tigerstripe
cooky70
mortiana
Magic Mute
sycho cj
Classic Killer
qikz
scottyb24

Plus Player Wins:

1st ~ Tigerstripe - 1000 pp
2nd ~ cooky70 - 750 pp
3rd ~ mortiana - 500pp

Well done to you all, hope to see you on Classic 3!

Classic 2 Guest Access

Classic 2 Hall of Fame

[/sa]

DeletedUser4753

Congratulations,

classic killer is still baz or....?

DeletedUser9598

Yeah its me just stopped playing around November when we won the final war and the world was basically over

DeletedUser9763

Well done guys n girls!! well deserved win. To those who say it was a crap world, I guess this honour roll of players were just a little less crap than you... he he he!

shout out to Scrumper101, strenghts, 28111994 and XLarge who were instrumental in winning the world as well.

DeletedUser9598

Also would like to add Scrumps, Strentghs, Xlarge and Steffen to the congrats list, well done everyone on a great victory :)

Lol Q beat me to it

DeletedUser10789

well done, it was a decent world. however in the end, we got out numbered, oh, and Steve left. otherwise we would have won.

Next time :D

DeletedUser9598

well done, it was a decent world. however in the end, we got out numbered, oh, and Steve left. otherwise we would have won.

Next time :D

Outnumbered how? You had 3 tribes ranked 2/3/4 plus a few lower ranked family tribes against just us and OC. If anyone was outnumbered it was us by around 5/6 players to 1

DeletedUser

i have to give it to AA, a good group of players who were able to work together well. congrats and hope to see you on classic 3

DeletedUser8924

well done guys!
baz give my congratz the boys n girls 4 me

see ya around :)

strenghts

Reaction score
thanks and see you in new one i hope

Well done guys n girls!! well deserved win. To those who say it was a crap world, I guess this honour roll of players were just a little less crap than you... he he he!

shout out to Scrumper101, strenghts, 28111994 and XLarge who were instrumental in winning the world as well.

hope i may join you again in new classic

as i will be there again