Congrats!

DeletedUser

To Roch.......

If I'm right he/she has won first round of speed on .co.uk ??

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Dam...i thought it was Sunday :(

Will it change in those 24 hours :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8003

Considering he has left every tribe to join any that threatens and scares him, probably not :|

DeletedUser

Roch is a very skilled player im sure their where reasons for him leaving the tribes

DeletedUser8003

They have 2 offensive villages and turtled the rest of the way, they don't take any risks and rely on others who have offense. Sounds skilled :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

roch is a good tw player...btw are you new or just someone who decided to make an alias and flame people?

DeletedUser8003

Though if Roch was good I'd have had an incoming by now. The entire tribe is too scared to try it.

DeletedUser

They have 2 offensive villages and turtled the rest of the way, they don't take any risks and rely on others who have offense. Sounds skilled :icon_rolleyes:

So....he/she is rank 1 in ODA just from having 2 offence villages :icon_eek:

I find that hard to believe

DeletedUser

You said Roch wasn't good. That implies that you think that he is bad... Not many people think of themselves as bad so you kinda said that your better than him if you twist the words a little.

Also, answer Meechan!

DeletedUser

I think I said in another thread that I don't like speed.
I merely handed my villages over to Roch politely. :]

So I should have some damn credit!

DeletedUser8003

You said Roch wasn't good. That implies that you think that he is bad... Not many people think of themselves as bad so you kinda said that your better than him if you twist the words a little.

Also, answer Meechan!

Meechan said a rhetorical question. So I shan't be answering.