Congrats

DeletedUser

Just like to say congrats to Trinityx for winning this week's round :icon_biggrin:
It was brilliant from start to finish and one of the few rounds I have enjoyed recently. Despite me only playing the first two days (since trinity nobled me :icon_cry:).

I think I learned a lot from this round so it's been a really beneficial experience for me, and I know Swifty. is pretty much just starting out so it must have been beneficial for you too. Considering they got into the top 20 after only a few hours, AND after starting 10hrs late is extremely impressive.
Even more impressive is that trinity then actually went on to win the round, so good job :icon_wink:

Thanks for a great game and I hope to play against trinity again and Swifty. in the near future :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah very nice of you to make a thread for him :D

And yeah congrats Trin <3

DeletedUser10594

that was earlier, but I will be nice to every player who respects me and my team guys
So I respect them too

DeletedUser

I'll be playing this weeks monday-wednesday round starting in an hour. If any of you guys want to join to make it a challenge for me I would appreciate it ;)