Congratulations to VIPERS on winning Classic4

dabookman

Reaction score
​​Congratulations to VIPERS on winning Classic4, the round has now closed.

Ardeuz1000pp

In addition, all members of the winning tribe share 1200 pp:

• 3duardo0
  • Ardeuz
  • dragonximbo
  • iltra
  • joelinin.
  • sergioi

DeletedUser

Wait, was Vipers apart of the massive alliance?

Didn't really follow the world, but I recall Beez/mutz and that. Was it a massive win between them lot?

Or did Vipers out play them all?

DeletedUser12558

Thanks everyone for this fantastic Classic

Vipers was a tribe of 100%players from the server .es.

Has been a hard classic with war againts Mutz+Beez+Quack+GUTS, with great characteristics for fighter like us, "anti-barbariannoble", "anti-absorving", "anti-farmbot" because being with farm limit a lot of strategy plays a big role thinking how to expend resources correctly 100% in war

Congratulations to the UK server admins by this so good configuration!

We hope we could participate in next UK classic, until then we'll play classic4.es, We invite you to participate

External forum in .es server has an HoF where you can see all the winners in each classic, would be nice if here you do the same: http://forum.guerrastribales.es/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Best Regards,

DeletedUser8219

Wait, was Vipers apart of the massive alliance?

Didn't really follow the world, but I recall Beez/mutz and that. Was it a massive win between them lot?

Or did Vipers out play them all?

Vipers were originally called Select, and fought against the massive alliance

DeletedUser

Jesus, I thought this mass alliance was full of 'top end uk players'

Clearly not, and just proves the point I made about them in a thread aaaaaaaaaaaages ago.

DeletedUser6695

Jesus, I thought this mass alliance was full of 'top end uk players'

Clearly not, and just proves the point I made about them in a thread aaaaaaaaaaaages ago.

It was missing its top 4-5 players. Obviously if myself and Will had been on an account again the alliance would have won with ease.

DeletedUser

It was missing its top 4-5 players. Obviously if myself and Will had been on an account again the alliance would have won with ease.

But you're just a sycophant to .net's finest and held in the same stead as Jeimizu by them (the annoying, mediocre to poor, yet really keen one to join), so I'm not really sure you have the reputation nor the playing skills to justify that statement.

Oh if it's a joke, then my bad for jumping on it.

DeletedUser6695

But you're just a sycophant to .net's finest and held in the same stead as Jeimizu by them (the annoying, mediocre to poor, yet really keen one to join), so I'm not really sure you have the reputation nor the playing skills to justify that statement.

Oh if it's a joke, then my bad for jumping on it.

oh please. I think we proved on ukc3 how much better we are than other classic players. Feel free to tell me who you are though and I may consider your opinion mildly valid.

Oh and never compare me to Jeim again please.

DeletedUser

oh please. I think we proved on ukc3 how much better we are than other classic players. Feel free to tell me who you are though and I may consider your opinion mildly valid.

Oh and never compare me to Jeim again please.

Sorry, let me get the record straight, you're actually pumping your chest over a UK classic world (Heck, refine the playerbase then refine it again). Cute, but let's be realistic here, don't assume that makes you even remotely better than them.

Why not related to Jeimizu? I mean on the basis you're just sycophants who have little to no achievements or understanding of the game, you're akin. I mean heck, you didn't know your co duke (Muldie) on 17 well at all, yet sheerly based on his reputation and application to his 73 tribe you gave him duke powers. How adorable, perhaps even more so you're desperation to get recognition from these quality players in chatrooms and your pestering to get into them in the first place, another similarity accepting the "chat joke" role.

DeletedUser6695

Sorry, let me get the record straight, you're actually pumping your chest over a UK classic world (Heck, refine the playerbase then refine it again). Cute, but let's be realistic here, don't assume that makes you even remotely better than them.

Why not related to Jeimizu? I mean on the basis you're just sycophants who have little to no achievements or understanding of the game, you're akin. I mean heck, you didn't know your co duke (Muldie) on 17 well at all, yet sheerly based on his reputation and application to his 73 tribe you gave him duke powers. How adorable, perhaps even more so you're desperation to get recognition from these quality players in chatrooms and your pestering to get into them in the first place, another similarity accepting the "chat joke" role.

I wouldn't particularly call it chest beating but yes I am referring to being successful on a uk world. In case you aren't aware this is the uk server and the uk forums, .net is completely irrelevant here my friend.

I knew Muldie before uk17 and had applied to his w73 tribe much before uk17's opening. He was also not my co duke. He dealt with some recruitment and helped me where needed as it was my first time leading. Asking someone with more experience for some advice makes sense no?

With regards your chatroom comments, feel free to back that up with any sort of proof and I may humour you with a reply.

DeletedUser

Vitriolic Verbal stop speaking like pervis and stop hiding behind an alias you weak mut, signifies your weakness