ConqueringAlexandre - is this guy for real??

DeletedUser12010

Now I understand that we all have our way of playing the game and rightly so but this guy tries to tell me that he never builds def troops in his first 6 villages, Off is the best way forward blah blah blah, however this is the same guy who claims great achievements, a born leader, well here are his boasts;

Haha, #### you mate, you don't even know who I am and if you did you'd soon shut your mouth, I'm a proven leader so your @@@@@@@@ rambles don't mean #### and I'm not playing to win here, I just came to help W#####k until he started messing things up

If I started near you then you wouldn't last two seconds even if you was lucky mate, I've played much better players than you and come out on top so don't get your hopes up haha, I'm in the hall of fame for Christ sake for being the second to kill 10k troops, my tribes was 2nd and 3rd at the same time when I was leading and we was just as high on the ODA leaderboard, even then I was the best player there you idiot and was 8th in the world

So that's why your bull isn't going to effect me haha, enjoy sitting on the rim ;-)

Now this is a guy with all that experience who attacks without cats and rams, what am I to think of such a player, well I won't repeat it here :-D

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
some people would consider attacking without rams and cats a strategy. i mean if he plans to conquer the village and doesn't want to do it damage then it's logical or it could be the fact that the village(s) don't have defense.

but even so most people who tend to boast so poorly usually dont make it past 100k and if he used bad language in the way i understood it just report him.

DeletedUser

"second to kill 10k troops"

Big achievement :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9598

Guys clearly a pro you should all bow in his presence :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6796

Wow.. He started six days after me and has less than half my ODA. Considering I am not even properly attacking people yet and I view my ODA as way too low..... he must have a whole new interpretation.

I know! He's lapped the counter!! He got up to 999,999,999 ODA and it went round through zero. That must be it. All hail the konkering hero!