Conquers

• Thread starter DeletedUser5390
  • Start date

DeletedUser12670

no it does have everything to do with luck.. & Your right I don't know your Correction here.. "Style" but hopefully I'll see it for myself in game if you catch my drift and I haven't played in 4 years and I promise I would out play you in an instant

havent played in 4 years better get on the forums and have an argument >.<.
Luck isnt a thing, in anyway.

Heres how some one can get to that rank with out farming. If he looked around and found that it wasnt needed , that his situation that he had put him self could sustain growth with the right ties then that is a judgment call, not luck. He correctly judged what he had to do to get to the size he wanted, not lucked out. Also this isnt a comment on the need for farming or not.

Now do me a favor, look at his sig, click on that you just might be a fool. Your amazing little village you have would obv get crushed by any one who has posted on this thread so far. You can say oh if i started when you started or i did this or did that but right now you a guy making threats with a 4k village. Shut up.

DeletedUser

Lot of familiar big names there....You played some strong accounts on UK2 :)

I agree, you won't get very far without farming on any server. You will always be outgrown by those who are as good as you, if not better, but also have the massive bonus of farming too.

Achieving Rank 35 on a UK world - albeit the old gem "not playing seriously", is not a great achievement at all. Very few players "play seriously", past their first few weeks. I would consider myself playing incredibly lazy on UK16, and still achieved a high rank. I just didn't sit on 100's of nobles. All I did was launched attacks roughly every 3 weeks, and sent out Defence support when I could. Most days I just sent farming runs. For me, it was a laid back world.

Regarding Luck, I agree it's intermixed in the game, but it never holds back a committed player. Every single account on every single world has had something bad happen at least once. It's so common, that it's probably not even right to talk about it....we are all victims to it at times, and no one gets it in general more than others - some just cry about it louder, and use it as an excuse to falter.

DeletedUser

Lot of familiar big names there....You played some strong accounts on UK2 :)

I agree, you won't get very far without farming on any server. You will always be outgrown by those who are as good as you, if not better, but also have the massive bonus of farming too.

Achieving Rank 35 on a UK world - albeit the old gem "not playing seriously", is not a great achievement at all. Very few players "play seriously", past their first few weeks. I would consider myself playing incredibly lazy on UK16, and still achieved a high rank. I just didn't sit on 100's of nobles. All I did was launched attacks roughly every 3 weeks, and sent out Defence support when I could. Most days I just sent farming runs. For me, it was a laid back world.

Regarding Luck, I agree it's intermixed in the game, but it never holds back a committed player. Every single account on every single world has had something bad happen at least once. It's so common, that it's probably not even right to talk about it....we are all victims to it at times, and no one gets it in general more than others - some just cry about it louder, and use it as an excuse to falter.

Your right but but im laughing hard when he told me his first village was defense haha

DeletedUser

In my first post I said I stayed on sir Vic till 150K my mistake was 240K using my iPad air ATM lol

DeletedUser

Um yeah, farming is an important part of the game, but it's a chore. It's table stakes. Big deal.
There's really no point bragging about plunder and haul achievements. They're just the participation awards they give to fat kids on sports day.

DeletedUser10576

Um yeah, farming is an important part of the game, but it's a chore. It's table stakes. Big deal.
There's really no point bragging about plunder and haul achievements. They're just the participation awards they give to fat kids on sports day.

Bold

show`s activity.imo

DeletedUser7321

Spam farming for flags is not farming if over 10k plunders in a day that looks to be hitting a close barb with 1 lc over and over again so clicking on the same village for hours on end is not skill yes it shows the player was active but being active is not always productive, so like stirrer said its just participation awards.

The question in your name WhydidiRejoin... looks to me to post on externals and farm (if you can call plundering farming)

7x Plunderer of the dayPlunder the most villages in this world.
Best result: on 10.02.2014 (12.156 villages)

DeletedUser

Mr Longhorn you was in my inbox earlier so I'm on guessing you typed this before you messages me if I'm not correct otherwise ill have to post how I educated on micro farming efficiently I have my own farming technique. hitting the same barb with 1 LC like you stated wouldn't get me a 30 farm by now and wouldn't have myself a full nuke or over 10mill looted. I'm gonna repeat myself like I did in the mail box it's like hovis 50/50 my farming technique I get both plunders and hauls :) basically I get the best of both.. Your supposed to be an experienced player or so you say to everyone yet by what I have seen and you have told me and others I out class you in everything.

DeletedUser

Farming is hard work and does take a active account.
Plus having a machine as a co i do does really help

DeletedUser

Farming is hard work and does take a active account.
Plus having a machine as a co i do does really help

Farming isn't hard work it's just if your willing to do it and have the patience for it there's somedays I can't do it because I'm busy irl

DeletedUser

it's hard work because it's time intensive but it's not skill intensive

DeletedUser12756

I have to say, I agree with both sides.

Farming is a huge part of the game, it's necessary to grow at a reasonable rate. It doesn't take skill, it takes activity. It's also incredibly boring to do.

I have been Rank 1 on a few worlds (.net). Without farming, non stop, I wouldn't have been there - Fact.

I have also had some enjoyable games at Rank 10-20 (.net) without farming past 5 villages. I didn't farm because I couldn't be bothered and didn't want to. There's no right or wrong, and it doesn't make you any better. The only difference is a Rank 1 looks much cooler and is more of a back-up in an argument..

So yeah, you don't have to farm past 6 villages or whatever if you don't want to, but I can bet if your a half decent player and did farm..you would be in a much better position.

And to answer the other argument, it doesn't take luck to get to rank 30 without farming. It's not that impressive on a UK world. But if your happy with where you are and not farming, then good on you :)

DeletedUser

Is hard work when you need over 300 coins for 1 noble.

Not really. If you shape farm you farms regularly it's even easier clearly we farm different as minting 300 coins in a day is hard for you before I nobled my 1st village I had 40 coins minted it's not hard at all it's just if you can be bothered farming which I haven't been doing as much due to my war in K73 which I'm whipping the floor with everyone

But yh... The average barb at 1500 points gives of around 100-150K resources hit those multiple that's a good 5 coins for each if your past 1 million points and your struggling to mint that many coins your either doing something wrong or your farms are rubbish which I can't see that being due to the fact barbs grow on this world just saying facts.

DeletedUser

But yh... The average barb at 1500 points gives of around 100-150K resources hit those multiple that's a good 5 coins for each if your past 1 million points and your struggling to mint that many coins your either doing something wrong or your farms are rubbish which I can't see that being due to the fact barbs grow on this world just saying facts.

your barbs give 100-150k? o_O how is that possible?

even maxed pits they should only be able to produce 57,600 (and if it's 1 of the resource bonus villages then a bit more) in 24 hours because a level 30 pit without bonuses only produces 2400 an hour

DeletedUser7321

A village with max res is 172,800 every 24hrs as each is 57,600 and you have to X that by 3 but 1 hit every 24hrs is not a lot of farming and no one farming in your area.

DeletedUser

ahhhhh yh I what he meant now :)

yh each village produces about enough for a noble

I get that from at least 150 villages... how are you going to compete with me if you don't farm and therefore have a lot less resources?

DeletedUser7321

Is hard work when you need over 300 coins for 1 noble.

Thats the account that said was hard work getting res for coins and i know Wugster lads farm a lot so i don't get your last post salems24.

DeletedUser

I was referring back to your comment about not needing to farm past 6 villages :) I don't understand how you could compete with that

DeletedUser

I'm waiting patiently for the creator of this thread to post a new conquer snapshot :lol: