Consolidated Northern and Eastern Wars

DeletedUser7149

Instead of piecemeal threads we might as well get down to the whole thing.

On one side, Virtus and their protector TEAM for when Virtus bites off more than it can chew.

On the otherside, everyone who is attacking Virtus.

Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN ODINR TWM G.F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM Virtus
Players: PeteTurner pcrasplot

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 340
Side 2: 228
Difference: 112

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,937,854
Side 2: 1,704,526
Difference: 1,233,328

chart

DeletedUser3227

team are not at war with gf, these stats dont show anything , team and gf cant even reach each other with nobles lol. but its your thread and if that makes ur stats look better thats fine lol, and whats with the players? you that desperate for stats?

DeletedUser7149

It's not really about Team either. Other than you are helping Virtus. Team really isn't in this fight, you are gonna take what 12-15 villages and then maybe take 1 or 2 a week after that. Mostly it's Virtus and who is all at war with them.

Sorry but Team is a footnote on this really.

If it makes you feel better here are the stats without Team.

As for the players, everyone knows they are/were part of Virtus and being sat by them. No one doubts that if they were on the back lines they would not have been kicked, and simply sent all their support. But because it didn't look good for Virtus they didn't keep them. If we kick one or one leaves feel free to add them, I won't mind.

Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN ODINR TWM G.F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virtus

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 213
Difference: 125

chart

Side 1: 2,918,610
Side 2: 1,607,828
Difference: 1,310,782

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for setting this up Moardrek. I think consolidated forum is a great idea!

DeletedUser

Oh I see what your trying to do, your trying to piggyback off G.F's stats, after all -

Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN ODINR TWM
Players:

Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,649
Side 2: 4,516
Difference: 2,867

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 153
Difference: 118

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,750,188
Side 2: 28,722,190
Difference: 20,972,002

chart

Side 1: 307,062
Side 2: 1,098,736
Difference: 791,674

chart

doesn't look anyway near as impressive as the stats you posted really does it, FYI, the timeframe is forever because you felt obliged to put it as forever, it isn't good practice.

DeletedUser

Yay! Fun with stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN ODINR
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 4
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 114,948
Side 2: 15,334
Difference: 99,614

chart

DeletedUser3227

It's not really about Team either. Other than you are helping Virtus. Team really isn't in this fight, you are gonna take what 12-15 villages and then maybe take 1 or 2 a week after that. Mostly it's Virtus and who is all at war with them.

Sorry but Team is a footnote on this really.

well thats funny, maybe you should tell that to dukes and pbm.

stats at end of dukes war 117-30
stats at the end of pbm war 80-4

so if you dont want to worry about team thats fine ;)

DeletedUser

lol, touche, that was the point though, stats can show anything you want. Does this mean G.F are working hand in hand with TWM, ODIN and ODINR?

DeletedUser7149

Oh I see what your trying to do, your trying to piggyback off G.F's stats, after all -

doesn't look anyway near as impressive as the stats you posted really does it, FYI, the timeframe is forever because you felt obliged to put it as forever, it isn't good practice.

I don't really care about stats to be honest. Hence I had TEAMS in, in the first place. It actually looks better for them to include rather than exclude.

As for the time frame, that was used because A.) I was feeling Lazy, B.) That's what Dead used for his, C.) That's the one used in the GF/Virtus one. D.) I was feeling Lazy (oh I said that) and didn't feel like picking out specific dates.

DeletedUser7149

well thats funny, maybe you should tell that to dukes and pbm.

stats at end of dukes war 117-30
stats at the end of pbm war 80-4

so if you dont want to worry about team thats fine ;)

80-4 vs PBM? That's mighty impressive. For some reason though, yea still not concerned.

DeletedUser7149

lol, touche, that was the point though, stats can show anything you want. Does this mean G.F are working hand in hand with TWM, ODIN and ODINR?

Other than fighting Virtus, nah no joint ops or anything. They didn't run to us, rather Virtus declared on us, and then ran to TEAM when they realized they had picked to big of a fight. So Odin/TWM prob have joint ops, and Virtus/Team joint ops but GF sadly just has the same enemy.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about stats to be honest. Hence I had TEAMS in, in the first place. It actually looks better for them to include rather than exclude.

As for the time frame, that was used because A.) I was feeling Lazy, B.) That's what Dead used for his, C.) That's the one used in the GF/Virtus one. D.) I was feeling Lazy (oh I said that) and didn't feel like picking out specific dates.

Fair enough, if your being lazy I take you wouldn't have read the comments after stats which have forever as a timeframe useally saying don't be lazy and use the proper dates!

Other than fighting Virtus, nah no joint ops or anything. They didn't run to us, rather Virtus declared on us, and then ran to TEAM when they realized they had picked to big of a fight. So Odin/TWM prob have joint ops, and Virtus/Team joint ops but GF sadly just has the same enemy.

So there isn't any real connection between Odin/TWM and G.F, the just have the same enemy. So you are basically using them for their stats :icon_wink:, nah my point is, the disparity between Virtus and G.F is so large that any of the stats between Odin/TWM and G.F won't be noticed.

DeletedUser7149

Interesting point. In that case heck yea using them for stats!!!

Or maybe not, and people are free to post it however they like because I was just consolidating it into 1 spot. If people want to break it down to GF vs Virtus, or TWM vs Virtus, or TEAM vs ODIN it's a one stop shop. Or like someone did in another thread, post them individually in spoilers, that is good too (probably the best really).

It's not rocket science, stats can be manipulated we all know that. But the larger the sample size, the harder that is to do, and the more accurate picture you have.

DeletedUser

Your laziness/ignorance in your use of stats is appauling. Aside from the tribe/timeframe issues already brooched, how can you include ex-L.I players who joined Virtus (1 of which has been kicked after quitting, I believe?) in a 'forever' timeframe? The majority of their game has been played within L.I, therefore conflicts have been completely different & the vast majority of their stats are irrelevant. It's a bit like adding David Beckham to "total England stats against American teams" - obviously his stats will differ since he plays American teams week in, week out.

You should be ashamed of your laziness and/or ignorance.

DeletedUser7149

I am so so ashamed (this is sarcasm for those that don't get it).

However I think I did say if you want to post your own feel free.

So instead of whining, perhaps you should post ones you think are relevant.

DeletedUser

No no Moardrek that isnt sarcasm its satire! :)
I can think of something that you really should be ashamed of quest, but thats mean and personal so I will leave it out of the conversation. See Juke? Im being nice. Instead I'll just say you are being ridiculous quest. Let us have fun debating over stats without crying FOR SHAME all the time.