Consolidated Northern and Eastern Wars

DeletedUser

So here we have it, confirmation that TWM, ODIN, ODINR and G.F are in bed with each other.

Not only that, but its confirmation that gf, a tribe of 57 members, cant take virtus, a tribe of 20 single handed.

So now we have 4 tribes, totalling 189 members and 40,681,177 points, taking on 1 tribe of 20 members and 26,864,557 points.

Looks like a bunch of cowards too scared to fight us one on one to me.

As for the stats posted at the beginning of this spurrious and totally ludicrous thread.

Pete Turner and Pcrasplot are tribeless. Including their stats makes this a laughable effort.

And as the author has said that TEAM don't really belong in the stats.................well its ptiful really.

Why start a war, you know you cant win without the help of other tribes? Only G.F can answer that. but it shows the whole world that they aren't the great tribe they claim to be, and they can't beat Virtus, like they've bragged they would.

Virtus declared a war against TWM,ODIN, and ODINR, we created a seperate thread to the GF one, because its a seperate war...........or so we thought.

All I can say is...............what a bunch of cowards.

DeletedUser

Hey Juke... Team declared on all of us today. That would put you at 65.696.671 vs. 40.681.117. I mean, if you are going to count EVERYONE, you might as well count everyone. Anyhow, isnt it kind of personal to call people cowards? I thought we were all playing nice here. If it isnt personal to call people cowards then how does it look to have virtus run to team for help with tribes that they declared on in the first place? Lets go back to playing nice.

DeletedUser

No no Moardrek that isnt sarcasm its satire! :)
I can think of something that you really should be ashamed of quest, but thats mean and personal so I will leave it out of the conversation. See Juke? Im being nice. Instead I'll just say you are being ridiculous quest. Let us have fun debating over stats without crying FOR SHAME all the time.

Great reply - you can't accept logical reasoning, so you get personal.

I've never come across you before (except in your dreams) and I must say - for someone who wants to debate stats, you don't really have a grasp on the importance of using only relevant stats in order to portray a true picture.

That's to say, you don't understand the fundamentals of the topic.

Go educate yourself, instead of attempting to flame someone for highlighting a very basic inaccuracy.

DeletedUser

How was that personal? I said you were being ridiculous (referring to your statement) in that particular post. He used forever as a metric and conceded its imperfect use later. It isnt something that he should be ashamed of. Shame generally manifests out of prolonged guilt, embarrassment, disgrace ect. It is a cognitive state of mind that could not even remotely be connected to an imperfect placement of statistics. That is why I said your comment was ridiculous. For all I know you may be an honourable judge in real life. I make no aspersions on your personal character. I do however disagree with your call for his public shame. I just think the idea is silly. Probably just an overreaction on your part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Juke... Team declared on all of us today. That would put you at 65.696.671 vs. 40.681.117. I mean, if you are going to count EVERYONE, you might as well count everyone. Anyhow, isnt it kind of personal to call people cowards? I thought we were all playing nice here. If it isnt personal to call people cowards then how does it look to have virtus run to team for help with tribes that they declared on in the first place? Lets go back to playing nice.

Noxx, sorry, wasnt aimed at you but GF.
Still this thread is a waste of space, and posting it is going to turn it into a flame fest.

would have been better to have the one thread for our war, one for teams war, and gf are a totally different war.

Its just going to get out of hand on this one. best thing the mods can do is delete it.

DeletedUser5109

I don't really care about stats to be honest. .

Me neither so i'm gonna assume that your a much better player than your position of 705 would suggest. Otherwise your opinions, like your stats are laughable.

DeletedUser7149

Indeed. Thank you for the 5 incoming. 4 are fakes, 5th has scouts attached to it. I think the 93hour one but not positive.

We will see in a few days.

Oh you might want to cancel though, stoney has a scout grp incoming and can send you the report. It's going to get through.

DeletedUser

I dunno, this thread has promise as long as it goes along the right lines, obviously Im hoping alot of people here have received jai's reports of him hitting these,,, persons,,, the stats dont show everything, gf may take 100+ villages up on virtus, but theyve also lost village.. er density,,, as in they been catted to #*!" depends who can make the next move...

DeletedUser

I dunno, this thread has promise as long as it goes along the right lines, obviously Im hoping alot of people here have received jai's reports of him hitting these,,, persons,,, the stats dont show everything, gf may take 100+ villages up on virtus, but theyve also lost village.. er density,,, as in they been catted to #*!" depends who can make the next move...

GF have been smashed to pieces. Every member has taken part, and will continue to cat them to rubble.

DeletedUser

Really though? I mean catting a few villages is nothing.. how about nobling some?

I agree that Virtus has the ability (or did once apon a time) to beat G.F but you are currently losing to them, and badly. They are up a couple hundred villages (i dont care how they got them) and thats an impressive stat. A few villages catted however is not.

What myself and the rest of the community (im pretty sure) would like to see is alot less mouth from Virtus and alot more action. If you guys gave up your annoying bickering on the forums for a week or 2 and came back with some equal, or close to equal, stats against G.F you would gain back alot of your lost respect.

Also, now im no leader but if i was running a tribe that is getting embarrassingly pounded by a tribe much smaller than us, i probaly wouldnt go starting new wars without getting that sorted first. (And probaly wouldnt run my mouth so much this time around.) But im sure you realize this. Hence the running to TEAM for help. Which im sure they will, and very much so.

I have respect for ODIN so i wish good luck to them in all this.

O and one more thing. What is this the 3rd thread on pretty much the same topic? Its that really necessary?!?! I mean come on... /endrant.

DeletedUser6094

and the real stats
Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN ODINR TWM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM Virtus
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,674
Side 2: 9,442
Difference: 7,768

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 162
Difference: 138

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,973,587
Side 2: 59,126,420
Difference: 51,152,833

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,291
Side 2: 1,149,974
Difference: 950,683

chart

hmmmmm?

DeletedUser

Really though? I mean catting a few villages is nothing.. how about nobling some?

I agree that Virtus has the ability (or did once apon a time) to beat G.F but you are currently losing to them, and badly. They are up a couple hundred villages (i dont care how they got them) and thats an impressive stat. A few villages catted however is not.

What myself and the rest of the community (im pretty sure) would like to see is alot less mouth from Virtus and alot more action. If you guys gave up your annoying bickering on the forums for a week or 2 and came back with some equal, or close to equal, stats against G.F you would gain back alot of your lost respect.

Also, now im no leader but if i was running a tribe that is getting embarrassingly pounded by a tribe much smaller than us, i probaly wouldnt go starting new wars without getting that sorted first. (And probaly wouldnt run my mouth so much this time around.) But im sure you realize this. Hence the running to TEAM for help. Which im sure they will, and very much so.

I have respect for ODIN so i wish good luck to them in all this.

O and one more thing. What is this the 3rd thread on pretty much the same topic? Its that really necessary?!?! I mean come on... /endrant.

I think if you look at the stats closely, you will see and 'going old school' on GF has had a real affect. They arent nobling against us now.
Since they only have our core active players left to fight, they seem to have given up. There will be a post on the correct thread at some point in the next 24 hours, showing the effect our tactics are having.

I also agree, this thread serves no purpose, and should be deleted.

There are seperate threads for a reason, there are 3 different wars. TEAM are not fighting in any K's we control, only in the K's they control. Also they are not fighting GF. So I believe 3 seperate threads are justified.

Unless of course, the author of this thread is admitting that TWM, ODIN, ODINR and GF are all allies working together.............

DeletedUser3227

well i guess this is the most appropriate thread to post these stats.

last month:

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS W~A~R YUMMY! ODIN ODINR TWM TA1
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 122
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 1,340,760
Side 2: 1,131,771
Difference: 208,989

chart

last week :

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 565
Difference: 328

chart

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 46
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,617,478
Side 2: 3,860,469
Difference: 2,242,991

chart

Side 1: 599,802
Side 2: 424,281
Difference: 175,521

chart

last 48 hrs:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 10
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 272,298
Side 2: 96,153
Difference: 176,145

chart

all in all team are taking on the top 2 tribes and another 4 top 2o tribes and doing very well.

WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!!!

DeletedUser5293

all in all team are taking on the top 2 tribes and another 4 top 2o tribes and doing very well.

Yes max they are.

But which W~A~R villa do you consider situated in the North or the East.
Last time I looked I found none?
map.php

We are the blue dots:icon_rolleyes:

Relative positioning found HERE

DeletedUser3227

well i guess this is the most appropriate thread to post these stats.

seems though all the other threads i made for posting teams stats were closed. what thread would you rather i post these stats argho? i have tried to make threads to do so in the past and they have been closed. like i said i guess this is the most appropriate thread.

DeletedUser6488

To be honest max i dont see what your getting from adding W~A~R into your stats weve hardly been going at it with eachother due to both tribes having other commitments.

I think that shows here

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Last month you did well to blindside us good job

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 4
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 74,504
Side 2: 26,748
Difference: 47,756

chart

But overall not so great last 3 months roughtly how long this shizzle has been happening

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 91
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 246,870
Side 2: 778,474
Difference: 531,604

chart

Thats just solid stats no buffering so i will admit last month you did a good job to jump on a few bad situations we were in, overall though its not a great outlook for you

and also if i felt the need to massage W~A~R's ego like team does all the time i would add in the tribes weve been activly fighting over the last few months Like so .....

Side 1:
Tribes: MANA T.U.F TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 463
Difference: 412

chart

Side 1: 431,589
Side 2: 3,473,302
Difference: 3,041,713

chart

WAY GO W~A~R ........

DeletedUser3227

my point was an over all out look team vs our enermies. not vs 1 tribe inparticular. and yes you do have the edge over us , well done.

DeletedUser6972

I agree with shaun and argho that adding W~A~R to the stats really doesn't do much for you but as you said, there does not seem to be anywhere to else to put consolidated stats.
Nonetheless max, some very impressive stats there!
TEAM's resiliency knows no bounds.