Continent Blog Idea

DeletedUser

Hi all

This is not my idea really, but has arisen from my comedy history K46 thread.

Therefore I give credit to remote for the idea.

The idea is to have a thread for each continent, to have a running history of each K. The mod is OK with this as long as graphics are placed in spoilers.

I actually think this idea may well liven up the forum a little as it will give people a reason to visit/post. Really the question here is that are people prepared to do this for their continents.

I am happy to post for K46, but to work it needs posters from more than one K to do this.

So the question here is.......................thoughts please.

DeletedUser5429

i like the idea i just lack the time and creativity to be able to give a history of my K.

DeletedUser5582

happy to give this a go though not too sure what "stats" you'd want on players?! Had some PnP on the X family but they crumbled before could post! Could resurrect this I guess?

Be good to get all the gossip on the K's done in a narrative fashion to complement the oh so factual tribal opinions thread!

DeletedUser

The idea as far as I can see (I, am sure remote will correct me, he usually does :)) is a more detailed version of the timeline, almost a newspaper for the continents.

DeletedUser

So now we need volunteers.

I think the main point is that those who do this need to almost disown who they are. If people do this we need to be as impartial as possible. So if I do K46 (as an example), I cannot just do a NEPH blog, there are still others there :).

So do we post a K list and see which ones get an answer

DeletedUser5582

So now we need volunteers.

I think the main point is that those who do this need to almost disown who they are. If people do this we need to be as impartial as possible. So if I do K46 (as an example), I cannot just do a NEPH blog, there are still others there :).

So do we post a K list and see which ones get an answer

yes start a new thread but will be no fun if we can't do PnP on this! Plus shouldn't be restricted to K's as many tribes cover more than one?!

Would be hard plus boring to be impartial as is a blog?! Better to be "cheeky" and get the retorts flooding in! No?! Better I think to have your view on the k or k's that your tribe is in/fighting for and let the banter roll!

I claim K43/K53/k52! But hope that other residents of these k's claim the blog too!

DeletedUser

I feel we should have sme rules on these blogs. They are for news no PnP, if people wish to post PnP please post seperaely.

Lets have one thread where we will be actually honest :)

We are all propogandists, which is why we post, the aim of this is to widen the appeal of the forum.

I will be mailing the small tribes remaining in K46 for their input.

DeletedUser

I call dibs on K36 (hehe i beat everyone else to it :p ) I will try and make it fair and although we are fighting APOC i will still ask their views :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

I feel we should have sme rules on these blogs. They are for news no PnP, if people wish to post PnP please post seperaely.

Lets have one thread where we will be actually honest :)

We are all propogandists, which is why we post, the aim of this is to widen the appeal of the forum.

I will be mailing the small tribes remaining in K46 for their input.

am always honest!? (removes melting butter from mouth)

so you want a factual account of each k?! If factual then no one would post a reply as no one would argue as all true? Ok PnP maybe too far but newsletter from all the tribes in one k never going to happen. I liked your K history and think this is the way forward for more posts as does promote discussion but lets keep this light hearted but allow a little bit of ribbing?

Pretty please?

DeletedUser

Questioning and discussion yes definitely, the forums have becme dead and we need to get them going again. Mine for one will have light hearted points and I will be inviing input from tribes who at war with us.

A little questioning and light hearted ribbing is, I feel, in order. However we need to stay away from full blown PnP and flaming is out of order big style.

DeletedUser

yallgotpowned. I could occasionally help post for k63/64/73 and 74. All the rim territories lol. I don't know much about the boxxy guys further north but down south I could help out.

DeletedUser

[clt]Just an idea, why don't you separate the blogs into North East, South East, South West and North West.

I think this is a good idea[/clt]

DeletedUser

I have maded the first post for K46 however this can easily be moved by one of you guys if we amalgamte some Ks.
If we amalgamate though I am a little worried that some of the smaller rim tribes may be excluded

DeletedUser

it would make more sense to amalgamate though. Many tribes cross over ks. My own tribe is in 4 different ks cause we are on a corner. Any tribes that are actually of interest would get mentioned, it would be impossible to follow every single little tribe that is made up, especially as most of them do nothing. Its the large ones that are interesting....or the little ones that make waves.

DeletedUser

Possibly so, I will work out a list of Ks and see if people approve.

DeletedUser

I do not agree. I believe that all tribes should get a chance to get mentioned. If continents are done individually then even the smaller tribes get a mention. For example even though we are ranked 5th NEPH is rarely mentioned while most the forum players drool over Egg etc etc. And if your tribe crosses over K's then lucky you, you get two mentions :/ Of course the tribe actually needs to do something but what makes a big impact locally is rarely noticed outside of the continent.