K66: 1) W2D 2) PLAGUE
K67: 1) Safe 2) G.F
K73: 1) TRUE3 2) +TM+
K74: 1) TRUE1 2) Skittl
K75: 1) D~R 2) iDC
K76: 1) .G. 2) K-G-A

thanks NiN

DeletedUser4599

a little bird tells me they have another branch, NOBS.
thats not an attack!, thats the other branch

DeletedUser

Well, they are right on the rim, so I think they can last depending on the leadership.

DeletedUser

DOGS haven't impressed me at all in this world, To my knowledge they've been here since day 1. It looks like there just pulling along, Maybe 4 or so decent players. There just growing there villages for the 'big boys' to have a field day on.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 65Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 W~A~R 111.919 41
2 KIA 89.506 43
3 Noble 84.566 47
4 PLAGUE 70.957 30
5 Smack! 66.706 15

DeletedUser

I should have thought twice before making this thread... Eh, Oh well.

But... I am interested in -DOGS- are they a family of the top 10 DOGS??

yes we are associated with -DOGS- although i don't agree with family tribes as a rule, they function virtually autonomously from us and are very far away so we wont be stepping on each others toes. like BDW or BDW2.

families in the same K definetly dont work.

i like to think of them as an independant tribe who have a franchise on our name. haha :)

-cyanide- said:
a little bird tells me they have another branch, NOBS.
thats not an attack!, thats the other branch

nobs is just an in-joke really...

DeletedUser

Well if i dont invite you dont get members o.o
Im sure it will be a very competitive K

I'm inviting good players. Its different from inviting every player. 99% of the time, mass recruiters do not work.

DeletedUser4587

Every player has to start somewhere.
Even if we have new players at least they are willing to learn.
You take us to lightly

DeletedUser

I'm inviting good players. Its different from inviting every player. 99% of the time, mass recruiters do not work.

I think mass recruiting in a non pre-made is necessary up to a point...
You might be lucky to find 1 good player in every 20 or so.

After you have a core of 10 solid, active players, it'll give you a nice foundation to grow.
They don't always need to be fantastic players, as long as they are active and willing, guys can learn fast enough.

I do agree with Osl112 though.

Id personally rather have 5 good players then 30 bad ones. :)

DeletedUser1508

Maybe so, but I would prefer to have 30 average players over 5 good ones. Just because someone isn't brilliant at the game doesn't mean that they are bad.

DeletedUser

I think mass recruiting in a non pre-made is necessary up to a point...
You might be lucky to find 1 good player in every 20 or so.

After you have a core of 10 solid, active players, it'll give you a nice foundation to grow.
They don't always need to be fantastic players, as long as they are active and willing, guys can learn fast enough.

I do agree with Osl112 though.

I totally agree with you on that one.

generally i think there are 3 ways non pre made tribes get big and that is:
1.mass recruit everyone.
2.smaller ones merge
3.Mass recruit the point whores, which then makes you No 1 in A k for example and people will ask to join your tribe.

i don't think having a lot of tribe members coming and going from the tribe is bad, i think it is good, IF the leaders are ones doing the booting, because like Jaigosian said out of every 20 players you will get a good player, that is true, and to be true-full i have only 2 other good players in my tribe, BUT this is where its different out of all that filtering i have picked up promising players who can be of use to us and can adapt quick or have the will to change and be more active.

So really all i look for is someone has to the will to put time into this game, because the more time they put in, the more experience they get, which in turn, will make them good players later on in the game.

But later on in the world, you are left with either good players,point whores,tribe hoppers and new players who are promising and really at this point all you just have to do is filter out the bad eggs from the good eggs.

I think mass recruiting small players is bad!!! All round unless they have for example a ton of troops or a massive OD and some tribes counter this by for example to join you have to have higher points then the tribes average.

I don't do this personally, i have done this in the past, but now i look at the players growth the most, i watch and look at the stats of the players OD and Point growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4599

"massive OD" shows either aggression or punch-bag.....and could also mean low troop numbers,
high OD can be interpreted in different ways and shouldnt be the only factor you look for in recruiting. somebody with no OD hasnt lost any troops..... but they might not have any to lose and have only built the village